X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Let's review, shall we?

Maxi Pad and his sidekick are pointing out the thread at Rotchats where a bunch of us were calling out Thermos for his lame posting schtick, and everyone [including Thermos] were laughing and enjoying the thread. In which Maxi Pad quickly CLOSED the thread and threatened to bring out his stinky banning finger

They want to equate that to:

Thermos starting a flame war on 3 fronts in the middle of a thread about THE SENSELESS MURDER OF 4 POLICE OFFICERS, in which I asked them to please stay on topic, keep their personal fighting out of the thread, or I'd remove their posts from the thread.

Apples and oranges?

More like apples and hand grenades.

One wonders how Maxi's stinky banning finger would have twitched had myself or Nick started flaming his girlfriend in a thread about murdered cops over at RothChats.

Fucking children.

Even SARGE has asked the stupid personal fighting to stop in Front Line threads.....

Heaven forbid we keep a serious topic such as murdered cops on topic and away from stupid personal flamefests......

Please, oh please bring back RothChats where Thermos is safe, and stinky banning fingers are allowed....
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Never ban mid wank !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Those sticky fingers are not a good thing to type with, or
        cleanup ! If you have to, make sure you have a new keyboard ready.
        (This is a public service announcent for keyboards everywhere)
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          No, moron. Me and Nick. Too stupid to read the thread yourself, or do you still not have internet access?

Thermos turned a thread about 4 slain cops into a Jihad against Me and Nick. Think that's the right thing to do? Would that be allowed at RothChats? Fucking hypocrite.

This coming from a guy had to hide behind Warhams skirt.

Funny how you guys ripped on this place, but now that RothCahts is toast, you want to sling shit that never would have been tolerated in your shitty little 7 member site.

Wrong , I posted a post that you didn't like .

You had said nothin at that point.

Then, Blaze=4 came down on me.

I fired back.

Then you threatened Blaze and me with deletion and removal of our posts.

Then you removed all of our posts to another thread and left your anti thome and Blaze posts in the thread, they are still there.

Like some, hey look I am the great and powerfull OzMachine post mover.

Then Nickie shows up and he had never even posted in the thread.

Our posts are in some other location out of context and out of sinc with the thread progession, that was on topic and relevent.

You initiated the arguments that lead to the removal, whether you had NickieDsukkai'nna3piecesuit, do the actaul moving is irrelevant.

You throw some sh!t, I throw back, you delete , move whatever ,you want to call it.

That is the reason you left -The RF- you got -NO GAME- at all, without Mod Powers, you were handed you scrawny ass everytime you tried to bully over there.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
            Wrong , I posted a post that you didn't like .

You had said nothin at that point.

Wrong again, gashuffer.

Not only did I START the thread, THIS was my post right before your flame war with standin

Granted, but had Huckabee NOT commuted the sentence, he never would have BEEN in Washington State to begin with.

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc is what I believe you sharks call it.

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around, and this is a tragic execution of 4 innocent cops, but I can't help but wonder WHY THE FUCK this guy was ever let out of ARK.

Dont let FACTS get in the way of a good WHINE, you little bitch.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Then after you started your little shitfight with her, I posted this:

NOT in this thread you two......

I have no qualms about deleting any off-topic BS in a thread this serious.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Our posts are in some other location out of context and out of sinc with the thread progession
                I'll need to go check those posts out. Maybe they'll actually make sense now.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  I'll need to go check those posts out. Maybe they'll actually make sense now.

coffee, meet keyboard....

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Wrong again, gashuffer.

Not only did I START the thread, THIS was my post right before your flame war with standin

Dont let FACTS get in the way of a good WHINE, you little bitch.

You know.................. what I am saying. Or maybe you are mentally blind to what is actually taking place at any given moment.

I posted a post... then Blaze ...then me... then Blaze .........Then You came in with your threats.

Blaze came down on me first.

I made had no personal mention of anyone/inuendo/crass defamation, no refference to any RA member....I had made only one post..[Blaze initiated a personal response, from -ME- then -YOU- came down, a started a person war with me and Blaze. Inviting SukkaNikie to join you.]

.... just a post about the fact that some people live on the outside of the law, and see blowing a cops ass off is justified in a police brutality state.

How Alqueda members -Think- they are in the right.

How cops will brutalize MF'ers and then BOLD lie in court.... and when some MF'er who is fed the fukk up, Blows thier Gaddamn asses off it is the way of the world.

Odds are the perp knew at least one of these cops intimately.

Nothing UNSACRED about my Fukking Post at all.

In your sacred ,Cops get thier asses blown off thread-wad.

Nothing off topic, nothing out of the tread or site perameters of posting content.

At this point you are stepping and fetching like your hair is on fire and your ass in catching.

So, if your act like ole green teeth. I am going to kick you staight in the knee.

Untill you and Sukka get me banned.

I am not looking forward to that at all.

Doesn't mean your aren't pushing for it.

EDIT: I am not defending the perp, fukk him too.
                    Last edited by thome; 12-04-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

You know.................. what I am saying. .
                      No one ever knows.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Nothing off topic, nothing out of the tread or site perameters of posting content.

That wasn't the post that got you the warning, dipshit.

It was the one directed at blaze.

And THEN you started a flame war with me and Nick.... all because a mod told you to keep the personal fights out of a thread

boo fucking hoo...

Like HYS once said...

For someone who posts as silly and retarded as you, you sure take the message board posting thing waaaay too seriously and personally.

ONCE, ONCE I tell you to knock off the fighting in a thread, and you whine like a little bitch for 5 pages..... fuck dude, get a life, a hobby, a girl, or at least some fresh air.

moron.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Blaze came down on me first.

You're like the kid at recess that gets caught slugging the girl, and cries that she hit you first!!!

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

That wasn't the post that got you the warning, dipshit.

It was the one directed at blaze.

And THEN you started a flame war with me and Nick.... all because a mod told you to keep the personal fights out of a thread

boo fucking hoo...

Like HYS once said...

For someone who posts as silly and retarded as you, you sure take the message board posting thing waaaay too seriously and personally.

ONCE, ONCE I tell you to knock off the fighting in a thread, and you whine like a little bitch for 5 pages..... fuck dude, get a life, a hobby, a girl, or at least some fresh air.

moron.

As I have said before; Blaze came down on me I fired back, but both Blaze and I were on the topic of the thread.

I do not take any of this personally or seriously. I take it all as people from different backgrounds finding common ground.

The only thing I take seriuosly is when I am sensored without due cause.

Sensored by a Bigot.

It is the only real power you have, silencing what you don't want to hear.

Other than that you are just a cut and previously web posted, paste editorialist.

You post non stop about hanging The BCE, Former president of the United States.. conspirators in the Illuminati crap, made up stories you see on the idiot box, and all kinds of treasonous threats. Execute KKK Rove,Kill, Dick Cheney on and fukking on infinitem.. all kinds of the most fukking dumbsh!t I have ever seen,.

I post in your "Sacred Thread" you turn all mother Theresa...

Bigot.
                            Pfffffffft..

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

You're like the kid at recess that gets caught slugging the girl, and cries that she hit you first!!!

That is how you see it...not me. I see it as what actually transpired.

You label it cry baby elementary school, because that is how you think.

I don't see Blaze as a girl/woman. I see her as a RA member.

You are the one who labels all who post here with your bigoted slander.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

There will be no winner here Lounge, so stop trying to beat me, by out posting my truths with your backsliding rewriteing of history.

That chip will always be on your shoulder.

Comment

Working...