Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

DG, did Warham drop Rothfans so that he could pursue his lifelong dream to become a beautician?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Nailed it.

Especially the Pussy-PM part....

I love how the former RothChatters LOVED to slam this place, but now that RothFarts has bit the dust, they're back stirring their shit.

too cute.....
      who slammed the army?
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        DG, did Warham drop Rothfans so that he could pursue his lifelong dream to become a beautician?
        and did Max erase his 3rd nipple with his PedEgg?

hmm

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

So am I to assume RothFans was an internet forum populated by a clique I didn't know existed? I must be out of it on the DLR Fan Org Chart these days, we really need an update so I can understand who is with who and where the blood feuds are.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Gee thome...

Even your biggest fans just threw you under the bus....

:tongue0011:

I don't have fans Loungie, just a couple of people who see thru your bigotry.

The love is shared and the ones who know, I got nothing, but the love, are well aware of it.

Guess since my dad was a cop, this is a little personal. I asked Thermos to stop, and take his bullshit elsewhere or I'd remove his posts.
            I believe I posted in my Motorcycle; thread I can't remember..?

I believe that a 1% motorcycle designated by the percentage lable, as a criminal organization,

99% of motorcycle riders are just regular dudes making it day by day.

On the opposite side.

I believe 1% of the cops are real cops on the job hard working individuals who have thier cities best interest at heart.

99% of the rest of the cops are chip on the shoulder meter maids.

Who see a hot chick drive by and hit the siren to check her address then stalk and ...well who knows...abuse of power and little regard for anything more than making thier monthly allotment of contracted collection of money for the buget, off the backs of the rest of us..

I am sure your old man was one of the good guys.The 1%.

However, I was not typing anything more than my op of what may have been the cause of the shooting.

If you spilled it over to a personal issue.. fine. I have done that here to.

Your still a cock.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              who slammed the army?
              IIRC, it was mostly Cadaverdouche and CaveKlan leading the "This ain't the Army!!" chorus...usually right before they themselves tried to derail a thread.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I do not understand why nobody is answering my questions about the future of Rothfans. It is keeping me up at night.

In the absence of any responses, I am going to go with my best guess, which is that Warham's finances have been depleted after his third sex change operation. That guy/gal never could make up his/her mind.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

This is your third straight post, off subject of thermos getting dikked around.

I will petition for the bannings to begin and movement of your posts to a troll WhammiebarslapperMinnow thread.

Now, if you could just post one post back on the subject of the thread....see Lounge this is how you do it...

But, someone before you did bring up -The RF- so, I guess you are cool to mix in with the rest of us.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

And so it begins...

See, now you're going off topic about HIM going off topic, Thermos.
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                      See, now you're going off topic about HIM going off topic, Thermos.
                      thermos (that would be me The thome if you are confused) holds all sway within this thread, it is a sacred thread about my monkey and it's bent dick.

It is a amalgamation of all the of the justice created, within the continental congress that forms this great nation../ web forum....

above this day and towards our moment of great sacrifice... and beyond the ordinary man, weights of great,. the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's selfless unhinged freedoms.. afford upon our shoulders at this dark and defining moment in this great forums... history....

Oh, sorry I tripped off thier abit..... I mean absolute hasn't corrupted this cat absolutley..

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Mitch Taylor: The weirdest thing just happened to me.
                        Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you were standing in sort of sun-god robes on top of a pyramid, and there were hundreds of naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
                        Mitch Taylor: No...
                        Chris Knight: Why, am I the only one who has that dream?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

So is thome a real person or an alias as I've been led to believe?

Also I heard RothFans was shut down to divert funds for a new business selling Honey Baked Warhams.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Oh, my fucking sides.

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                            Honey Baked Warhams.
                            OK, that one was funny.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              This is your third straight post, off subject of thermos getting dikked around.
                              Please forgive me - I do not speak Retarded Alias and therefore was not aware of the subject you wanted me to address.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Please forgive me - I do not speak Retarded Alias and therefore was not aware of the subject you wanted me to address.

It's cool this retarded alias can let it slide.

What is your favorite retarded speak...if not, "alias" do you have a prefference?

Comment

Working...