X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    So what do you little fuckers have against my modding style? You're lucky I don't delete all of your posts!!
    The way you use fucking inappropriate and vile swear words, asshole
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      Enjoy the night shift!
      at least its not Kmart
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Susie Q
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
        My Sister From The East,Hope All Is Well With You.
        Hey Brother from another mother, it's as good as it gets in a shit storm as they say...

xoxo

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

So is it somewhere around age 40 that I can look forward to reverting to the social skills of a pre-schooler who doesn't want to share his favorite toy? Or are you guys just maturing reaaaaaaaally late in life?
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            at least its not Kmart
            God forbid! Trust me on this.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Actually I was gone from here for almost 6 weeks while my fiancee and I bought our new home, and took a trip.FRISCO I AM SURE

I've put myBUTTMAN man cave together in the lower half of the house, complete with recording/rehearsal studio, full wettoo easy..? bar, and office. Pool table coming next week.

Sharkey is hopefully coming to our house warming party.NUDE???

I still enjoy postingHeh... he Said POST here, laughing at the remains of spED's "band", formerly known as Van Halen, and bustingOH! the ballsOH! of ace, Gar, and Thermos.

Thanks for asking.
              Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ......... I am sorry Loungie and Whammy The Gaybar Kay are engaged. I can feel the love between Ms. Machine and THE FEARLESS LEADER LOUIE!!

Can you say Boris and Natasha..?>

Lets all Cont GraBulate thier Cumgobulouse betrothal..I knew the bond was special, but the building of the bathhouse basement man cavern, just sounds so cute.

No harsh on your real matrimonial, Lounge it just looked so easy.

anddddddddddddd....your still a cock.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by thome
                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ......... I am sorry Loungie and Whammy The Gaybar Kay are engaged. I can feel the love between Ms. Machine and THE FEARLESS LEADER LOUIE!!

Can you say Boris and Natasha..?>

Lets all Cont GraBulate thier Cumgobulouse betrothal..I knew the bond was special, but the building of the bathhouse basement man cavern, just sounds so cute.

No harsh on your real matrimonial, Lounge it just looked so easy.

anddddddddddddd....your still a cock.
                Hitting the glue awfully early tonight, Gnome.
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                  Hey Brother from another mother, it's as good as it gets in a shit storm as they say...

xoxo
                  Holy crap! Just mentioned your name not 10 minutes ago to a friend here, and you materialize out of thin air. Uncanny, I tell ya...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                    Hitting the glue awfully early tonight, Gnome.

I'm Out, You Hold'n..?

anddddddddddd yes, Loungie is still a cock.

annnnnnnddd I guess it is OK behavior, but posting PM's is to me, is just like posting another members Personal Info.

Not exactly the same, but there is a reason why Lounge has 500 pm's and the rest of us normal members have 12.

You cats spend way to much time posting behind the scenes and then sending each other PM's sent in confidence by other posters, who assumed the reason for a PM was to keep it off the front of the board.

But, all is public knowlege on the Little Big Box.

It is dirty pool I must say.

Is there no JUSTICE in a world of Asshats!

that is a statement not a question.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

I'm gonna interject and say you crazy bitches have the most funniest nicknames for each other!

The other thing I am going to say is the internets have some real gems out there in comedy land. Lounge is right in saying that the Fathers Day Thread over at Rothfans was pure gold. Lounge, you ever save that? Couldn't that be posted as the traditional fathers day thing?

Thome, in his own way is really funny when he gets going. I believe it's shtick and nothing more than. He posts coherently at times too which validates to me that when he posts fucked up, it's shtick. Some people like and get it, others don't. We can leave it there, no?

Max and dg will forever have each others backs and will defend to the end. Max not wanting Rothfans to become as hard edge as Roth Army is not a bad thing, and for what it was worth, was a nice place to connect with people. I would hope it returns...the ball is in War's court right now.

Kwame and Hale interjecting when necessary in this thread is just what it is...commenting on a message board.

My part is to come on and make a post or two and say hi to Dan for fucksakes. :tongue0011:

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Holy crap! Just mentioned your name not 10 minutes ago to a friend here, and you materialize out of thin air. Uncanny, I tell ya...
                        Careful whatcha wish for.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by thome
                          annnnnnnddd I guess it is OK behavior, but posting PM's is to me, is just like posting another members Personal Info.
                          On that point I agree with you. PM's are private but when a person lies and says they never PM'd you, the only recourse you have is to post the evidence.

I do apologize for derailing your nifty Dear Lounge thread, Huffhead

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

I'm gonna interject and say you crazy bitches have the most funniest nicknames for each other!

The other thing I am going to say is the internets have some real gems out there in comedy land. Lounge is right in saying that the Fathers Day Thread over at Rothfans was pure gold. Lounge, you ever save that? Couldn't that be posted as the traditional fathers day thing?

Thome, in his own way is really funny when he gets going. I believe it's shtick and nothing more than. He posts coherently at times too which validates to me that when he posts fucked up, it's shtick. Some people like and get it, others don't. We can leave it there, no?

Max and dg will forever have each others backs and will defend to the end. Max not wanting Rothfans to become as hard edge as Roth Army is not a bad thing, and for what it was worth, was a nice place to connect with people. I would hope it returns...the ball is in War's court right now.

Kwame and Hale interjecting when necessary in this thread is just what it is...commenting on a message board.

My part is to come on and make a post or two and say hi to Dan for fucksakes. :tongue0011:

Aw fuck, the voice of reason had to show up

How you been Q? Hope all is well!!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Careful whatcha wish for.
                              That's OK. Just got rid of my cousin and his wife, who stayed the past 4 days for no apparent reason other than they had tickets for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, who were in town. (There must be a couple of touring groups, because they are able to be in two parts of the country the same evening.)

So the house is still all spiffy from all the work I did in advance of their visit.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

I

I done seen your nice comments about me and appreciations are forthcoming to you, Miss Q.

But, what am I chopped liver..?

So, I will say you are a fine poster and I miss the chatbox saturday night mutual appreciation society, you total babes had going over there, at The RF.

Very Sexy.

5's all around for the babes..can I get a Yeassssssssss!

Sahhh... I Said.... can ah get..... can ....ah get... stand up my brothers!! Ahah! ...can I get a HAH! .... can I get a Ahaha! Yeas! ...Allright !

Comment

Working...