• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Poor victim.....

Blaze, Nick, me..... how do you cope?

Hang in there little buddy.

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.......

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
      Bullshit Huffhead! You were told to knock it off, period and then your ensuing meltdown.

You did it in the Dead Solider thread and then in the Dead Police Officers thread......

When you come down off the glue you might even realize that you were wrong.....doubt it because your type never claims responsibility for your actions.
      There you are holding Lounge's balls again ..

Here is my first post dumb ass find something out of line or against thread topic.

And kindly find your own personality, the yes master lounge stuff is weak.

The Perp was a loonie that is for sure, but 10 of thousands are let out to get a second/third ..chance, it isn't Huckabee's fault.

Some other judge would have done the same if it was his day on bench.

To me it is like the kids thing..4 million school children did not take a gun to school today.For years on end... then, the fingers start pointing and the blame..after a incident.

Cops respond to crimes, they don't "serve and protect" a single thing.

95 % of them are glorified meter maids passing out tickets.

The electric chair isn't a deterent and niether are cops .

They should give the perp the chair for this, nothing is detered, except him.

I don't like to see a bunch of people/cops get smoked for nothing and odds are it is for no real important reason, just personality dissorders.

I guess I only give a fukk about the families on both sides who "if they care" have to go on living with this .

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Poor victim.....

Blaze, Nick, me..... how do you cope?

Hang in there little buddy.

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.......

Not really on topic there... kinda ......more like...... a sidestep away from the confrontational banter you are known for.

Perhaps, I should censor you or move your posts somewhere....??

Thinking ...thinking...?

Nope can't do it...to bad I guess, I will just have to deal with your derailing of this last post by me, but you would probably see it as total thread derailment due to your blind hatred and bigotry.

Can you feel it...?

I looked up bigotry for you Longe, and I found out it only has one t and one g, my only excuse is, I have probably used that word five times in my life as far as typing it.

derailing of this last post by me, but you would probably see it as total thread derailment

can you feel this..?
        Last edited by thome; 11-30-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Poor Gnome! All you have is I'm a Lounge clone. Last week I was a Nick clone. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Accusing me of derailing a thread entitled "Dear Lounge"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.
              Link?

Not since sockfucker has anyone had multiple meltdown threads.....

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Poor Gnome! All you have is I'm a Lounge clone. Last week I was a Nick clone. Remember your little thread calling Nick and myself out? Of course you don't.....that glue is really fucking up your short term memory.
                After another one of your Lounge clone re-posting rants....

I could sure use some of this, "Glue" you keep speaking of....?? exactly the same thing Lounge sais to me ...

and I think he calls me a HuffHead too...?

Ah what th'e.........maybe I am imagining it..?

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Accusing me of derailing a thread entitled "Dear Lounge"

No, you still can't see it.. try re-reading the -BOLD-(post time307) and swish it around and see if you can grasp it...the meaning behind the words the comprehention part you seem to lack.

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Chasing cars for exhaust is no way to go through life son.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Link?

Not since sockfucker has anyone had multiple meltdown threads.....
                        Dear Blaze was a Meltdown Thread.

All the others have just been calling out Mods or other posters who have sensored me ,and I have felt that my rights to my OP on topics, were oppressed by a person of authority, that was out of thier jurisdiction.

Heavy handed treatment.

Uncalled for accusations, without proper respect of members.

Those are not meltdowns just bitch sessions.

Comment

• standin
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2009

Awe, hell, I forgot about that thread...
                          Actually, not sure what the notch is beyond meltdown, but I think that "Dear Blaze" thread was about 3 notches beyond meltdown.... Just being helpful!
                          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

So, tell us dear Thome. Who are you?
                            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by standin

I knew a real Huffhead back in '76, he walked around with a, Wonderbread bag and was bumming money to buy glue, he had curly shoulder length blonde hair and wore a O.D. green field jacket with a bunch (3) of tiny little bronze stars on it .

That pic just looks like someone's personal issue that the police have made public knowlege without the concent of the person in the pic.

Like what is going to happen with the new Health Care Bill we are all being handed behind our backs.

just like the JPEG picture of the boil on my ass that Doc Federal Ran Office, took for insurance(excuse billing of the TaxPOOL that will pay for everyone bills) purposes, that my future employer can google check when judging my future employment in his company of doofasses, that have no right to view.

Now that is a good post derailment if I must say.
                              Last edited by thome; 11-30-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by standin
                                So, tell us dear Thome. Who are you?
                                I am a Root Vegetable.

Comment

Working...