X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    The irony here of course, is that the thread that was closed by Maxi Pad, and the itchy banning finger was brought out, WAS A DEAR THOME THREAD

See, here you can call out another poster and have free speech involved, but at RothChats that's a no-no

The thread in question was a SERIOUS discusssion about 4 murdered cops, and Thermos and his cyber-nutcracker turned it into a personal flame fest at EACH OTHER.

They were warned to keep it on topic [our job] and refused, and then made the flame fest ABOUT US.

So know the facts Mr.s Pad before you spout off.

Unless you think it's fine to bring that kind of bullshit into a thread about slain police.
    There is free speech at Rothfans. For the most part people are friendly, and don't feel the need to rip on peeps to boost their ego. Lounge, you can keeps saying "I hope Rothfans is up soon" & "Why are you guys here?" But, I find it funny that 95% of the Rothfans members were members at Roth Army before you were, including myself.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Too bad you dont even have your facts straight, Mrs. Pad.

Nick moved Thermos' posts, not me.....

Bring back RothChats!!!

I never said you moved any post. I referred to my entire thread that you dumped.

I dont think it is irony that it was a "Dear Thome" thread at our site that nearly caused you to be banned.

I think that the way you rave about how "free speech" is allowed here, is why thome titled this thread "Dear Lounge". Kind of as a reminder to you about how often you go OFF about how Rothfans censored too much, but that is what YOU do here.

Or "warn" to or "threaten" to. Whatever you want to call it.

I brought up the dumping of my thread as further proof that there are clearly different rules for people you like and people you don't like.

This is one of the reasons Rothfans was born in the first place. Good people, good posters, and die hard Roth fans, left here because of newer mods (at the time) acting like asses.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        I never said you moved any post. I referred to my entire thread that you dumped.

I dont think it is irony that it was a "Dear Thome" thread at our site that nearly caused you to be banned.

I think that the way you rave about how "free speech" is allowed here, is why thome titled this thread "Dear Lounge". Kind of as a reminder to you about how often you go OFF about how Rothfans censored too much, but that is what YOU do here.

Or "warn" to or "threaten" to. Whatever you want to call it.

I brought up the dumping of my thread as further proof that there are clearly different rules for people you like and people you don't like.

This is one of the reasons Rothfans was born in the first place. Good people, good posters, and die hard Roth fans, left here because of newer mods (at the time) acting like asses.
        Great Fucking Post,D.G.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dear Lounge, Fark Off, you hoser!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

ABOUT US.
            About "us?" Who the fuck is "us?" You and kwame (who only left in all probability cos you grabbed him like a woman scorned at a dinner party and said "let's go honey!!!"

Lounge, fucking seriously, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL PUSSYWIMP on any site EVER!!!

Seriously, quit (uhuhuhuhuh) acting like such a badass until your balls drop and you can actually walk the walk.

Twerp
            Last edited by MAX; 12-03-2009, 08:00 PM.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Too bad you dont even have your facts straight, Mrs. Pad.

Nick moved Thermos' posts, not me.....

Bring back RothChats!!!
              Yup. It was me, I take full responsibility.

I got fucking fed up with retarded early morning GAR post after GAR post of nothing more than trying to start fights with flaming insult posts so he can derail threads...It's a bit frustrating that this fuck is still here actually.

I also got sick of Thome douching up every thread essentially the same way, by fighting with whatever her name is and by throwing troll grenades and name dropping whomever gets his depends in a bunch--completely off-topic to the thread...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-03-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                The only "things" you place in -The Front- are tragedies, refferences to tragedies, tragedies waiting to happen, tragedies you imagine ..etc.

If my response is laced with tragedy, it is only the fact, that all of your response instigators, within -The Front- are always tragic.

So, once again..... Blow Me You Narrow Minded Prejudiced Super Educated Reversed Thought, Blind Twit.
                For the second time, then don't drunk post there. fuckwit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Great Fucking Post,D.G.
                  STFU, Dan.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                    There is free speech at Rothfans. For the most part people are friendly, and don't feel the need to rip on peeps to boost their ego. Lounge, you can keeps saying "I hope Rothfans is up soon" & "Why are you guys here?" But, I find it funny that 95% of the Rothfans members were members at Roth Army before you were, including myself.

Nice post and it couldn't be more factual. Fuck, EVERYBODY was an Army member prior to Kippy's arival. Never saw him here a decade ago prior to the original going down for a couple years? :confused: It's also ironic that most everyone left here cos Kippywimp was saturating EVERY fucking thread with his excruciating minutia. He's to this site what that Van Squealin is to the links.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      He's to this site what that Van Squealin is to the links.
                      OOOhFF

That's an insult....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

In all seriousness, what is happening with RothFans? Are all the former Army defectors going to be here full time now, or is it coming back at some point?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I've always thought that amount of time since you registered was clearly a barometer for how quality a member you are here at the Army.

I mean, all you fuckin' newbies who registered after me should come nurse on Dr. Love's dick so you can fully understand how awesome it was to register when I did and how you are all inferior nitwits for registering after me.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                            I've always thought that amount of time since you registered was clearly a barometer for how quality a member you are here at the Army.

I mean, all you fuckin' newbies who registered after me should come nurse on Dr. Love's dick so you can fully understand how awesome it was to register when I did and how you are all inferior nitwits for registering after me.
                            Careful, man. Savicki registered before you.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

(stupid edit tool - see post below)

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dr. Love

Again?

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...