• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Dear Lounge ,

Here is how a web forum works loung e

Poeple put up a subject and they are seeking comments on that or they would have it closed after the initial post.

Then others converse within the thread about the subject and then they converse about the posts posted by the other writers.

And that little lounge is the way big people carry on.

Not like a little BRAT who isn't able to control the path of the adults conversation.

Grow UP!

Delete YOUR Post. and mine all after.

YOU are the one who destroyed the thread. You are th GAR of Mods.

On the other hand why don't you PM me some day and see how well you do.

You pick the subject.
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

NICK You Fukk off to.

You are just as silly as lounge, I think you are all ate up in the head about who the assholes are around here.

If Loung e wouuld have stayed out the thread it would have carried on a normal cuve.

But you want people to only play with you.

Spoiled brat .

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I didnt delete any of your posts, moron.

Put down the glue, and find a hobby.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
        NICK

If Loung e wouuld have stayed out the thread it would have carried on a normal cuve.

It was MY thread you stupid inbred fucksac.

And the thread was fine UNTIL you started in with your BS.

You really are a whiney bag of nothingness, aren't you little buddy?

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Both of you get the fuck out of this thread!! I'm sick of your feuding threadjack shit! I know it's just a silly thread on a rock board, but I and the posters in this forum shouldn't have to put up with shit like this with the subject matter of four murdered police officers and nine children missing one of their parents!

Now fuck off both of you, or I'm dumping every post you make in this forum!!
          Hey NICk why don't I ask Sarge to close down -THE FRONT- it is the only forum in here that is full of sh!t talking tittie babies who think they are untouchable.

Maybe I am not the problem maybe the Forum is..?

You and longe argue with every fukking post that isn't up your ass.

You delete post that are on subject personalized that don't address you .

But you personalize all the time you two faced ass holes.

You escalate the issues then turn them back on the posters.

Kis My Ass.

That FRONT isn't a forum it's a JAIL.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            It was MY thread you stupid inbred fucksac.

And the thread was fine UNTIL you started in with your BS.

You really are a whiney bag of nothingness, aren't you little buddy?

You don't own sh!T.

If you want to make a statement close it after the thread topic or shut the FUKK UP!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

That FRONT isn't a forum it's a JAIL.
              Well, we gladly grant you BAIL then....

Go free, and please don't come back in.

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I didnt delete any of your posts, moron.

Put down the glue, and find a hobby.
                Till YOU posted we were on subject, Instigator.

Threats and deletion promises if we don't play to you personally.

The Mods aren't this web site the members are.

And sacred threads are the stupidest BS line I have ever heard of.

PS I never sniff glue it's funny tho isn' it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Till YOU posted we were on subject, Instigator.

No, you weren't, moron.

You were bitching with the female poster who spurned you, and crushed what's left of your self-esteem.

You were using the thread to re-fight your love battle with the one who broke your little cyber-heart.

And now you've started your umpteenth "Lounge is a big meanie" thread....

Keep digging, hufferboy.

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Well, we gladly grant you BAIL then....

Go free, and please don't come back in.

Since, I don't play a instrument it is one of the few forums I can post in if you want to sesure(sp) me due to my lack of musical skill then do it.

I only have opinions, if you don't like them then you can comment on them.

If you don't want comments by every other MF in the WHOLE WORLD close the thread after your initial post, Nazi.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There are threads where some troll babbling & preschool behavior is tolerated, and some where it's completely inappropriate.

Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size would know the difference between the two.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

No, you weren't, moron.

You were bitching with the female poster who spurned you, and crushed what's left of your self-esteem.

You were using the thread to re-fight your love battle with the one who broke your little cyber-heart.

And now you've started your umpteenth "Lounge is a big meanie" thread....

Keep digging, hufferboy.
                        and my third post and Blaze's third would have been/was, on to the subject further delving into what makes this world tick.

Each and ever slam we made on each other was in context of the subject Nazi cripple brain.

Lounge isn't a meanie he is an asshole Mods Power freeak that doesn't think clearly enough to Monitor a forum.

If you want only editorial comeback, get on a. dot org and get with poly lit students and have at your self.

They would probaly eat you alive.

No I never Huffed gasoline either keep trying you will, i know.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Meltdown threads... ya gotta love 'em...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Since, I don't play a instrument it is one of the few forums I can post in if you want to sesure(sp) me due to my lack of musical skill then do it.

I only have opinions, if you don't like them then you can comment on them.

If you don't want comments by every other MF in the WHOLE WORLD close the thread after your initial post, Nazi.
                            Let it all out, little buddy. Have a good cry.

Let the world know how bad you have it here, with all the Nazis you have to deal with when all you're really trying to do is state your "opinions"

Sorry if your feewings are hurt, and you feel you're being "susured"

*BIG PEOPLE TALK WARNING*

From time-to-time, in a forum such as The Front Line, there are going to be srious topics that won't be appropriate platforms for your rants against your ex girlfriend who gave you the blue balls online. Suck it up, champ.

Learn to roll with it, as well as the fact that you don't get to ruin any thread you want.

It's not a jail, little buddy. You're free to roam the entire interwebs and spew your word salad. Or better yet, log off for a while and get some fresh air, like I did recently.

Take a walk down to AM PM and see what's on sale this week....

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

FORD There are threads where some troll babbling & preschool behavior is tolerated, and some where it's completely inappropriate.

Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size would know the difference between the two.

FORD These two post of mine before Lounge showed up are Off subject and Babble to you...?

Yeah, I guess you are right.

Lets make it all about you and me sitiing in a tree then along comes "The Boyfriend".

I thought I addressed the subject matter, but I guess I was talking to you and insulting you in some way again.

It's all my fault.

Just like it's whoever paroled the perpetrater's fault.
                              Perhaps, you are thinking of the wrong family ding dong...

Perhaps, he comes from a long line of Mf'rs pissed about cop violence and the system they brutalize within.

Perhaps, By family I meant a whole world of people who are on the other side of the law and see it clearly as a, what is best for our side, vendetta.

Binladen thinks he is doing right..? The WTC thought it was doing right..?

Just standin there perpetrating it's ideals and then the planes ....you know the story.

I personally don't care for the system and it's problems, or the Outlaws and thier manifesto.

You aren't going to change it in this thread .

So get off my ass please.

Comment

Working...