Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Actually I should have said Sobolewski camp.
    You have a clear choice go forth and enjoy !
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Den ?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by UK ROCKER
        What has happened to all the content that used to be on this site?

Roth radio, vids, pics, factual content ect.

Why should I contribute to this site when it offers less & less each passing year (just like VH LOL)

This site lags behind other VH sites.

Who IS responsible for this site's demise?
        Nobody's putting a gun to your head to come here, you ungrateful fuck....

Yes, this version of the Army doesn't have all it's bells and whistles back up and running yet.... Sarge has a couple of things that are a slightly higher priority at the current time, mainly serving his country overseas...

You should be fucking grateful he still pays to keep this site online, even though he doesn't have much time to even log in and check to see how things are running.... He trusts that to me and PMark, and I appreciate the hell out of that....

So in due time, we'll get the new skins up and loaded, and eventually we'll get the old pages up as well....

If that's not satisfactory to you, turn around and take your sorry ass to the Links, where they'll talk about Hagar with you till the fucking cows come home.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

UK Rocker. Such an original name.

Is it any wonder this little fella can't post any other than complete & utter shit?

That name was the last fart of creativity out of his dried up excuse for brain. And you all can see how "creative" it is.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• UK ROCKER
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Panamark
            Did you get tired of being the lucky 1,000,000 visitor at the links ??????

Seriously we all get our info from google and select people with
            real connections, you are wrong the links and the army dont have
            the same contacts, if you wish a chicken experience, (or any hagar
            project, go back there, they are the best for that)
            If you want Van Halen updates, this site is better,
            our contacts are not aligned with the hagar camp
            that drives the links.
            You are wrong on the CVH content. As the links have proven track record with the reunion and tour updates.

Nice try

Comment

• UK ROCKER
              Banned
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Nobody's putting a gun to your head to come here, you ungrateful fuck....

Yes, this version of the Army doesn't have all it's bells and whistles back up and running yet.... Sarge has a couple of things that are a slightly higher priority at the current time, mainly serving his country overseas...

You should be fucking grateful he still pays to keep this site online, even though he doesn't have much time to even log in and check to see how things are running.... He trusts that to me and PMark, and I appreciate the hell out of that....

So in due time, we'll get the new skins up and loaded, and eventually we'll get the old pages up as well....

If that's not satisfactory to you, turn around and take your sorry ass to the Links, where they'll talk about Hagar with you till the fucking cows come home.....
              How long is it gonna take?

The look of this site is nowhere as cool as it could be,

I have website knowledge and i would be willing to help out free of charge.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

How long is it gonna take?

The look of this site is nowhere as cool as it could be,

I have website knowledge and i would be willing to help out free of charge.
                I have no idea... When we get updated info, we'll let everyone know....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

I honestly don't follow this. OK, I get the idea that aesthetically, the appearance of the site leaves something to be desired, but who cares if the general content is exceptional? This place features some truly, truly gifted and inspired posters, the kind of folks whose names you look for in threads. Be the subject political theater, musical insight or just plain absurdity, you can count on these people to inform or entertain you. The administrators of the joint are more than fair, and the only time things go sideways is when an individual poster finds fault for failing to account for his/her actions when called upon for them.

The truth is, some of our best music, literature, films and art have a bare bones consistency to them, that puts into relief the genuine quality being presented that no amount of fanfare can increase. And remember this, you can have a site with all the fancy color schemes in the world on it, if people refuse to post there in the first place, what are you left with? If all the lights are on and no one is home, the endeavor can be seen as somewhat pointless.

So by and large, I can't get on board with any haste about getting the site to "look" better. The content provided by the individual posters alone is worthy of making me wish to return to it frequently.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 03-19-2010, 11:00 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• UK ROCKER
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    I honestly don't follow this. OK, I get the idea that aesthetically, the appearance of the site leaves something to be desired, but who cares if the general content is exceptional? This place features some truly, truly gifted and inspired posters, the kind of folks whose names you look for in threads. Be the subject political theater, musical insight or just plain absurdity, you can count on these people to inform or entertain you. The administrators of the joint are more than fair, and the only time things go sideways is when an individual poster finds fault for failing to account for his/her actions when called upon for them.

The truth is, some of our best music, literature, films and art have a bare bones consistency to them, that puts into relief the genuine quality being presented that no amount of fanfare can increase. And remember this, you can have a site with all the fancy color schemes in the world on it, if people refuse to post there in the first place, what are you left with? If all the lights are on and no one is home, the endeavor can be seen as somewhat pointless.

So by and large, I can't get on board with any haste about getting the site to "look" better. The content provided by the individual posters alone is worthy of making me wish to return to it frequently.
                    You make some good points here.

Good post

I have seen the light

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

STFU NooB!

Originally posted by UK FUCKER
                      What has happened to all the content that used to be on this site?

Roth radio, vids, pics, factual content ect.
                      How the fuck would you know? You've been here 6 months, NOOB!

Originally posted by UK FUCKER
                      Why should I contribute to this site when it offers less & less each passing year (just like VH LOL)
                      See sig. below!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

This son of a bitch is mocking us.

Yo, UK Faggot.

Shut the fuck up, you little piece of shit, and kindly fuck off.

Bitch!

Comment

• UK ROCKER
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                          This son of a bitch is mocking us.
                          What makes you say that?

I talk about Dave/CVH

You lot talk about politics & Sheep.

I don't know why some of you posters even come here.

Why do you come here Imapus?

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

What makes you say that?

I talk about Dave/CVH

I come here so I can bitchslap little bitches like you.

Isn't that reason good enough?

Chef actually puts some time & thought into his post & you mock him with your "I have seen the light" bullshit.

With that, you've shown you cannot or are unwilling to respect other posters.

I think it'd be fairly unreasonable to expect that other posters would respect you, you fuckin' retard.

Bitch!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

What makes you say that?

I talk about Dave/CVH

can't answer for ima, but i come here for the comradery and fun. you detract from that constantly. most threads you haven't jacked up do not even mention sheep. you fucking sheep.
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Look guy, don't say you are trying to fit in when the first thing you do is show up on a DLR site and ask why we are so mean to poor Sammy.

Don't feed his need to be responded to people. Just leave him alone to solve the world's problems on his own.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...