X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
    Begging me "be the first, be the first"!
    basssss-terd!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      But GAR apparently thinks I'm...
      I didn't think anything before, but now I sure think you're a mind-reader.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        I didn't think anything before, but now I sure think you're a mind-reader.

Why don't you answer my other posts on this subject in this forum coward??
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

CATO !! Thanks mate

Another one we can always rely on !

Awesome !!
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Steven J Malmsteen Savicki !!!

Like a salmon desperately swimming upstream
            through snapping jaws, you helped us out regardless,
            when it really mattered.

Nobody can ever say you never put your money where
            your mouth is.

Thankyou !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
              If there are indeed 2,671 active members, $5 each would make that $13,350 and 50 cents.

Get the big picture folks!

Steve - $10 from every member would make the total $26,710 - think of what improvements could make with that kinda dough.

To Mez - perhaps the Mark or the VA should do the rally with this approach.

Thanks to EVERYONE who's donated!
              i'm pretty sure we could have a whip round for your on line suicide

that'd make $20k in a few minutes

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by flappo
                i'm pretty sure we could have a whip round for your on line suicide

that'd make $20k in a few minutes

Better be careful though Flappo or Steve will claim he's being threatened .
                Last edited by Unchainme; 03-29-2010, 01:16 PM.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What are the donation totals up to now? I'm planning on donating again this weekend after I get paid tomorrow and deposit some money in the bank.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

To the wealthy, middle-class, and broke-ass soldiers, I suggest Pay Day Loan Centers so that you can CUNTribute™®© post-haste! I am working on some Spreadsheets and Graphs and FLOWcharts™®© that explain where the money will go, but for the moment, refer to the attached PIE™®© chart as necessary.

That is all.

Icon

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                      What are the donation totals up to now? I'm planning on donating again this weekend after I get paid tomorrow and deposit some money in the bank.
                      Not sure as of now... My total was approx. $650 before we changed the donations link directly to Sarge's account....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I kicked in a little. I plan to kick in more, but just how much do I have to kick in to get Suckdicki banned and my own special groan button that shoots napalm installed?

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I s'pose if I stay longer than three weeks or so this time, I should donate.

Of course, if this happens, I want a share of where the money is really going...

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            I did mine yesterday, i can do more in 2 weeks if funds are needed..

cheers fellas!

EUAS

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

You fucker, Rikk!!! Damn that photo brings back memories... ahhhhh, uhhhhh, be right back, gotta take care of somethin'...

Late.

Icon
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                                I did mine yesterday, i can do more in 2 weeks if funds are needed..

cheers fellas!
                                Thanks RED ! Another Rotharian who walks the walk
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...