X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Roth Army Donations Thread

Not necessary to let everyone know how much you donated, or even if you donated or not, just an FYI thread to let everyone know how we're doing....

Just to let you know, we've been up and running for half an hour, and we're up to $100 already....
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-23-2010, 09:40 AM.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Turns out I have to provide Paypal with stuff to confirm my identity, and make the new Paypal account a business account vice a personal one.... So that stuff's in progress, but that is all happening in the background.... The account itself is not affected, donations are still being received without any problems....

We're at approx. $150 right now, although Paypal grabs $1.75 for each donation.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

where is the site and/or link?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

In the Announcement thread at the top of every forum...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

thanks, they got my donation smoothly
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If I want to donate to www.KissObamasAss.com I'll do it directly thanks!
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Great, thanks...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by lesfunk
                If I want to donate to www.KissObamasAss.com I'll do it directly thanks!
                Um, trying to be funny ?

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

not really, VA that's just pretty much what this site is with no new Van Halen news or music.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Paypal grabs $1.75 for each donation.....
                    What a crock of shit.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I agree Paypals a scam

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by lesfunk
                        not really, VA that's just pretty much what this site is with no new Van Halen news or music.
                        i thought we were gettin' that 12 new song cd this year

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Turns out I have to provide Paypal with stuff to confirm my identity, and make the new Paypal account a business account vice a personal one.... So that stuff's in progress, but that is all happening in the background.... The account itself is not affected, donations are still being received without any problems....

We're at approx. $150 right now, although Paypal grabs $1.75 for each donation.....
                          It worked just fine. Zapped you guys $100 VA. Let me know if you need more.

Mezro...we should be able to raise plenty of money with no problem...
                          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Got it, preesh Mez....

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Got it, preesh Mez....
                              Mezro...happy to help bro...
                              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...