X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    I have no problem with Von's site, we have to remember that when the army went down for that period he provided all of us a place to carry on and that is worthy of respect and gratitude in my opinion.

It has been stated over there many times that the last thing anyone wanted was a battle between the two to erupt when the army came back and that is exactly where my mindset is today.

Both sites rock, both sites are focused on Dave, both sites can co-exist without friction unless people let shit cause trouble.

It's all good, It's all Dave, all of the time...be happy and enjoy what you enjoy. the only places we should trample under foot are sites that support the abomination that is Van Hagar, period.
    I wasn't bashing DDLR at all. In fact I found the site to be slightly pleasing, but even when this site crashed I still found myself clicking refresh here at the Army rather than go there. Just a personal opinion. I love it here. I find the others second rate. From the threads here to the multimedia section, this place is leaps and bounds ahead of the others and that includes DDLR. Just my opinion is all.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lou
      OK I'm still looking for specifics on what I'm wrong about.
      Stop looking for specifics and just grab a mirror.

relax, Im joking-Jesus! Do a line or somethin'.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I wasn't bashing DDLR at all. In fact I found the site to be slightly pleasing, but even when this site crashed I still found myself clicking refresh here at the Army rather than go there. Just a personal opinion. I love it here. I find the others second rate. From the threads here to the multimedia section, this place is leaps and bounds ahead of the others and that includes DDLR. Just my opinion is all.
        Oh, i wasn't complaining or giving you shit at all. you just reminded me of something i have been meaning to say since there are quite a few people getting bent between here and there.
        I was just not aware if some people knew the reason for that site being built. lol....

Damn, you must think i'm following you around spying on you, lol...

Just tell me to fuck off if i seem out of line, bro...

Comment

• Lou

That's a shame there's a rift between here and DDLR. I must say I left DDLR after pretty much one person made it hell there for me, but someone else convinced me to come back there, so I did.

Anyway, I remember when DDLR first went up and Vaughn was like, "Well when the Army comes back, we'll have TWO sites dedicated to DLR! Nothing wrong with that." It's a shame though that by and large, it's just a separation of the factions, it's people who would be here had this place not gone down, and not the same people shuttling between both sites.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I agree, lou...Both sites kick ass in my humbled but less than popular opinion.
            I don't see any need for a site war between them at all.

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Blou, you had a lot to do with making Vonnies site better all by yourself. No complaints now.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

To go on and on about how going on and on about asking isn't the way to go about making a point. Your wrong about that. THERE ya happy now Lou?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by seenbad
                  Blou, you had a lot to do with making Vonnies site better all by yourself. No complaints now.
                  Seeny, I was afraid to look when I saw you posted in this thread. Glad to see your target was spLOUie and not me!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    Oh, i wasn't complaining or giving you shit at all. you just reminded me of something i have been meaning to say since there are quite a few people getting bent between here and there.
                    I was just not aware if some people knew the reason for that site being built. lol....

Damn, you must think i'm following you around spying on you, lol...

Just tell me to fuck off if i seem out of line, bro...
                    No, I was just making sure nobody thought I was bashing the other site.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

There's a rift between DDLR and the Army? Really? :confused:
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Rebel
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2004

The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

SABOTAGE!!!

LE RESISTANCE!!!
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

no rifts or and's about it.

Comment

Working...