• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Now it looks like ROOTH Army!!!

Nice work dude!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Bah, you're just jealous 'coz you haven't thought of it first.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

I don't like it. Wasn't the old site gray? White on black doesn't work, and I can't even see some of the black buttons in the reply bar.

I don't like how "reply with quote" gives me like 3 lines underneath the old post.

And the logo sucks cock. What happened to the old logo?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
            I don't like it. Wasn't the old site gray? White on black doesn't work, and I can't even see some of the black buttons in the reply bar.

And the logo sucks cock. What happened to the old logo?
            Nobody asked yer opinion, Blackfag.

Now go away.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Well, I'm giving it. Get used to it.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. Sarge has been working hard on this site the past few weeks to make it look kickass for us, and has been doing a great job so far, I might add, and all a select few want to do is nitpick and complain about the smallest, little, insignificant details. This is not even the final design, but I think it looks awesome...much better than the plain, boring blue and white shit we had here for so long.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

"Rooth Army"...

I like the new look of the place so far...
                  Last edited by jhale667; 04-16-2010, 12:43 AM.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

ROOTH ARMY ??

LOL...

Icon, I've been sued by an ex, and married into a legal family.
                    I totally hear ya... If we were worth something, then I would worry more.
                    I think given that we are a fan site that the worst that would happen would
                    be an order to remove graphic. Heck Warner's as you know did similar to us.
                    I bet if we were worth some big dollars those Sharkies would be onto us
                    like flies to a shit covered blanket !!!!!
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

PM-

That's not very webbie-in-waiting-like©®™ to tell thousands of registered fans they aren't worth anything... time-out for you!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Like the logo. Don't like the logo. Like the white on black. Don't like the white on black. Like the layout. Don't like the layout. I mean, who gives a flying fuck at the end of the day? Sarge approved the logo, Sarge likes the black on white, Sarge signed off on the new design, and Sarge can make all of those decisions....because it is his site. He owns this fucker. If he wanted an anorexic giraffe sucking its own cock with fire coming out of its ass for the logo, he could slap it the fuck up and we would just have to roll with it. Sarge is the boss on this one.

Mezro...my job at this point is just to get this fucker done...
                        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          How about something like this?...

I really like that Jimi. The plans are to slap the new Roth Army logo on some shirts. We might get a call if we go with Dave's image.

Mezro...but that is a cool variation man...

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

And for anybody that cares about the details of this project: spoke with Melton and we are going with Travis for the production. We got a few bites from our ads, but none of the other prospects responded to Melton's follow up emails. The only guy who had an ounce of enthusiasm for this gig was Travis. Those two are hammering out production details and will get back to me with when Travis will be available to start/timeline etc etc etc.

Mezro...next stop is to check in with Chris...putting together some questions for him...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Thank GOD©®™ that Milton and Tavis are on it..

And disregard Mez's bitching about the bitching©®™.... we won't stop cuntplaining©®™ until this thread gets to at least 20 pages!!!

I fucking hate the WHITE ON BLACK©®™!!!! What was I thinking?!?!?

That is all.

Icon©®™
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

As my childhood MENTOR©®™ Ronnie James intoned... "In the palace of the virgin©®™, lies the chalice©®™ of the soul©®™, and it's likely you might find the answer there... thirteen years of teenage tears and never a [fucking©®™] helping hand..."

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

Working...