X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    i heard black flag also wanted to know if the old screen under user profile that listed subscribed threads, specifically, who was thanking you for your posts, will come back.
    In the user CP

It shows the last people who gave you thanks and in what thread.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blackflag
      Next you're going to ask if you can thank your own post.
      you can't?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Sarge
        In the user CP

It shows the last people who gave you thanks and in what thread.
        thanx, it's in the same spot i just hadn't seen it there for a couple days.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I have it set so that it gives the person 1 reputation point for every thanks. Also I disabled the "User can give self" thanks option

Comment

• Reverberator
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Aug 2004

The chat box may be ok for a laugh but IMO it's very cuntFUSING ...C TM AND ALL THAT.

I've tried it and it dosn't refresh quickly enough for us forieners.
            Last edited by Reverberator; 04-16-2010, 06:06 PM.
            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
            the chazzers are so lucky
            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Reverberator
              The chat box may be ok for a laugh but IMO it's very cuntFUSING ...C TM AND ALL THAT.
              I like it.

Comment

• Sarge
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Reverberator

I've tried it and it dosn't refresh quickly enough for us forieners.

It refreshes every 10 seconds (or when you post). It's not meant to be a server intensive chat or a full featured chat like Yahoo.

It is.. what it is. I am going to remove it off the front page once a few more people see it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I have it set so that it gives the person 1 reputation point for every thanks. Also I disabled the "User can give self" thanks option
                  savicki woulda loved that.

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

It refreshes every 10 seconds (or when you post). It's not meant to be a server intensive chat or a full featured chat like Yahoo.

It is.. what it is. I am going to remove it off the front page once a few more people see it.
                    I like the idea of it , but it's confusing to me , cause theres so much activity , and it's worse especially when I'm pissed ...which is quite often.
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by conmee
                      BF-

NOOOOO!!!!!!! I need you and GAR and Thome at minimum to bitch and moan until we get to Page 20 on this thread...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                      MMMM## Damnitt JIMM©®™, (stoledn c-r thingie from dee IKronic!!©®™) I'm a DOCTOR Not a florist!! ( I don't know what that means)..?

You know it ain't easy doing my part around here and then losing 4 days worth of COKEaHina©®™ Bozzie, Bozzzie,......... BOP... induced -Ram Air Septum- controvercy!!!

Now excuse me and let me save this W'HORTA sses LIFE....(with some concrete Mexican Brown) and a 12'er of Bilgewaters Best©®™.o
                      PS. I found your lost under the Un kepmptblondebush©®™ of That Paris Hotel WHORE©®™ you left on my front porch.

Alas, my friend the blow©®™ is Morte, alas to no avial of my repeated begging her to stop sukking me off like a Hilton Chamber Maid I and your stash is dryer than the Scottsdale MILFS©®™

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

And in ADDITION©®™, because I don't post often I want the DAILY HIGH POST COUNT MEMBERS LIST©®™ which I rely on to rejuvenate my SELF-ESTEEM©®™ at various times during the week.

That is all.

Icon©®™

P.S. Point being that I can take SOLACE©®™ in the fact that on OCCASION©®™, I am the DAILY HIGH POST COUNT MEMBER©®™ as I will never end up with 34,000+ posts... it's the little things really that get me through the day and between DRUGS©®™ and WHORES©®™...
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Sarge,

Savicki really wants to be able to STROKE©®™ his own POSTS©®™... considered enabling SELF-MASTURBATORY-CONGRATULATIONS©®™ button.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by conmee
                            Brethren and Sistren,

And in ADDITION©®™, because I don't post often I want the DAILY HIGH POST COUNT MEMBERS LIST©®™ which I rely on to rejuvenate my SELF-ESTEEM©®™ at various times during the week.

That is all.

Icon©®™

P.S. Point being that I can take SOLACE©®™ in the fact that on OCCASION©®™, I am the DAILY HIGH POST COUNT MEMBER©®™ as I will never end up with 34,000+ posts... it's the little things really that get me through the day and between DRUGS©®™ and WHORES©®™...
                            You haven't left me anything to ICon©® -thome style-.. after....I have been stealing your style since I have been stealing your C-R Thingie.

Hep©® Me Icon!!!

Wayhoes, Blow.. it's all good ...but I also need InCon©®™...spiration!!

Should I trade in my lust for, redheaded snatch...Perhaps Persue Poonroxide Pussy©®™..?

signed, thome ....WORDHIPPED©®™ by the unwashed Blazen.
                            Last edited by thome; 04-16-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's a nice little feature. It seemed to default to white font on white with me to start with. Maybe it's a good idea though as a basic IQ/drunkeness test to stop idiots posting on it.

If I can be so bold to add a few thoughts for what they are worth.

a) Hyperlinks within posts aren't showing in a different color so are easily missed.
                              b) Despite my initial misgivings the Thanks thing works well, missing the groans too. It allows you to quickly feedback or say you like something without having to do crappy LOL or LMAO posts. People don't seem to be using it so much on the new board, I wonder if that's because the button is smaller and less noticable.
                              c) Quotes are now shown as just a box around italics. I wonder if they would be clearer with a different background like a dark grey.
                              d) The default smiley is a bit crap.

Great stuff though and I as much as anyone appreciate how much work has been involved.

Cheers!

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Good night~
                                Attached Files
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...