X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    Do you find black on white better Natra ?
    Or perhaps black on grey ?
    We are all just pissin around here as this place will look even more different
    over the coming weeks... I love black as the dominant background, but would
    prefer a black on white/grey type deal for the actual posts....
    Much like this box I am typing into now ? lol...
    black on grey is much better...black is a cool color for sure but not if you read for a long time...besides that the site looks grate...better than that gay lavender...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2010

those look funny blaze.
      are you still bangin thome?

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        black on grey is much better...black is a cool color for sure but not if you read for a long time...besides that the site looks grate...better than that gay lavender...
        I agree, I like black on light grey like we had before much better. Maybe we will incorporate that in Mezro's design and let people choose which style they want to use in a drop down box.
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Sesh, I have a bunch of CSS color stuf to fix. Good eye about the quote box. I will try to make some sort of list in the next week.
          The thing is, when I make changes, it changes everything across the website.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
            I agree, I like black on light grey like we had before much better. Maybe we will incorporate that in Mezro's design and let people choose which style they want to use in a drop down box.

I agree. My eyes have a rough time when I'm on the computer a long time, and the colors here right now exacerbate it fairly quick.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
              I reckon this is the answer. If you can chose the color scheme you like, everyone is happy !
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

When I click the "what's new" link and go to that page, some of the names and and links are missing. Anyone else having this happen?
                Attached Files
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Sarge
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
                  When I click the "what's new" link and go to that page, some of the names and and links are missing. Anyone else having this happen?
                  What browser are you using?

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Chrome. If no one else is having the trouble, I'll send a ticket into chrome.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Chrome doesn't do that for me, Blaze.
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                        Chrome. If no one else is having the trouble, I'll send a ticket into chrome.
                        As they say on Myth Busters, "Well that's your problem!". CHROME has difficulty recognizing protocols and scripts from some sites, and really seems to have issues with recent VBulletin platforms. IE or Firefox appear to be the only browsers that can handle things properly.

There are some strange things with this one however. For instance, there seems to be an additional (and unneeded) step involved when changing pages. Instead of going to the next page, a notice comes up saying that you are being redirected to the page, then thanks you for your patience.
                        Last edited by chefcraig; 04-17-2010, 03:00 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Yeah, I get the redirect page, too but I'm not losing any info on the page.
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I get the redirect too.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Blaze; 04-17-2010, 03:37 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sarge
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              As they say on Myth Busters, "Well that's your problem!". CHROME has difficulty recognizing protocols and scripts from some sites, and really seems to have issues with recent VBulletin platforms. IE or Firefox appear to be the only browsers that can handle things properly.

There are some strange things with this one however. For instance, there seems to be an additional (and unneeded) step involved when changing pages. Instead of going to the next page, a notice comes up saying that you are being redirected to the page, then thanks you for your patience.
                              What page are you getting redirects on?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

When you hit the What's New Tab.............

Comment

Working...