Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

It's searching for new posts. It utilizes the search function.
    When you post it doesn't, just anything using the search function.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Last one, if I mock up any more, I'll start a thread~
      Attached Files
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Hey Sarge, is there any way to have this as my sig.???
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
          Last one, if I mock up any more, I'll start a thread~
          Ummm...what's with the Kepler stellated octahedron instead of an "O" in Roth?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sarge
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi

Hey Sarge, is there any way to have this as my sig.???
            Members that donate are have access to uploading a image into their signature.

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

If anyone wants the default smilies replaced, point me to some replacement ones that you like.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                I'm on it this week!
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Ummm...what's with the Kepler stellated octahedron instead of an "O" in Roth?
                  If you notice the reputration button is a Star of David. I was looking for a 3d one. 2 triangles looked flat no matter how much 3d spin they had. So 2 pirimids. It being cubed was just a plus. I am looking for stellated octahedron that is in motion. But cubed and in motion would do too. These are the small prints, BTW. The originals are 12" * 4". If I was to take this one from a rough draft. The letters might be like the cube or stainless steel blocks. Either way I would sit it like this
                  ROTH
                  ARMY
                  I like the daisy and the picture I pulled from Roth site. The eye is good too, I see the eye through a scope or peephole. Just doodling ~
                  The boob needs to be more of an angle and not so dead on.
                  None of the lettering is set.
                  "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

If you notice the reputration button is a Star of David. I was looking for a 3d one. 2 triangles looked flat no matter how much 3d spin they had. So 2 pirimids. It being cubed was just a plus. I am looking for stellated octahedron that is in motion. But cubed and in motion would do too. These are the small prints, BTW. The originals are 12" * 4". If I was to take this one from a rough draft. The letters might be like the cube or stainless steel blocks.
                    There are a handful of animated gifs on the net, but the majority of them are ghastly. In fact, most do not look computer generated, yet more like they were rendered by kids using some old Flair pens. I've found one or two over the years that would suffice, but they are either inexplicably on PDF files or some other archaic storage system that makes them hard enough to access, let alone conveniently use as art material.

Best of luck in your search, but I would not be overtly optimistic.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Its kinda like our smilies are in a different resolution than pre-Vbulletin update ?
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

when you Thanks in Firefox the page scrolls to top instead of staying at the post you just thanked

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Quick update: Melton and Travis are pretty much ready to go. Just a few details to iron out. On 4/18, I emailed Sarge a list of questions they need answered. Once he gets back to me, I can finalize the navigation, Melton can edit the design files accordingly, and then final files will be sent to Travis for production. Travis said it will take about 2 weeks from delivery of final files for him to finish the job.

Mezro...and there you have it...more news as it fucking happens...
                          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                            I uploaded me old NWWL image into my signature, but it don't show.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

If you notice the reputration button is a Star of David.
                              It's not. It's a sheriff star.

"I'm the law 'round these 'ere parts, so you better watch you dun go stirrin' any trouble, sonny boy, ya hear?"

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ahh. I see. cool.
                                Btw...you have to press the insert button. Did you do that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...