X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

I hope the "I" in Rith Army was addressed in the minutes...

Just slap this one up. Fuggetabout the copyright factor. The photo is 30+ years old, and there's been many similar shots of Dave...

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I did a direct comparison on two identical netbooks last week opening up an airlines booking site with some javascript on it and the one running Chrome was much much faster than Firefox, 1 second rather than about 4.

Decided to give it a go this week.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Just slap this one up. Fuggetabout the copyright factor. The photo is 30+ years old, and there's been many similar shots of Dave...

But that looks kind of like Rath Army...

Maybe we need a bald pic of Dave.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Got an update from Travis (designer). He will have a rough draft of the site for Melton to review tomorrow. From there, Travis will make any necessary changes based on Melton's input. If Travis doesn't hit any problems and stays on schedule, there should be something for Sarge to look at by the end of the week.

Mezro...and so it goes...more info soon...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Please restructure the blogs, so the larger pictures do not bleed over on to the right-hand information column.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Suggestion... place the Forums links in the Quick Navigation listings on top rather than the Site Areas... 99% of the time I'm hopping forums not changing settings, etc...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Hey there creatures of the fucking night! I just got the final site mock up from Melton and Travis a few minutes ago and it looks really good. I have asked them to make a few minor changes that Sarge and I had discussed and they are going to start making them tomorrow. I told them I need the revised final mock up available for Sarge to review early next week. I am pushing for Monday.

Mezro...that is all I got...talk to you later...

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

would you please make me a magnetic car while you are busy.
                    Thank you , please
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
                      would you please make me a magnetic car while you are busy.
                      Thank you , please
                      POOF, you are a magnetic car.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

After a shit bucket full of CMS, CMPS, CSS, and general pain in the fucking ass vBulletin functionality issues, the final site design mock up is actually running right now behind the current theme you guys are viewing. The next step is for Sarge to view it, gives us his feedback, address a few options, and give us the thumbs up. From there, Travis will fully apply the new look, we will kick the fucking tires for a day or two behind the scenes, and then launch this fucker like a backed up load! How long this takes depends on Sarge's feedback and the amount of final round edits Travis and Melton have to make.

Mezro...I can smell the finish line...hurry up and get here...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Cool beans, thanks Mez.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                            .. we will kick the fucking tires for a day or two behind the scenes, and then launch this fucker like a backed up load!
                            I thought I was not out-grossable - but then I read that line and shuddered.

That was fucking disgusting.

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Have not heard back from Sarge in regards to giving us the green light to move forward. In a holding pattern until I hear something.

Mezro...sorry guys...can't do anything until the boss gives us the thumbs up...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

I got in contact with Sarge, he emailed Mez, so hopefully we can get this finalized....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...