X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mezro
    Better for him to pick what he wants. I wouldn't want to change anything without his approval.

Mezro...there are plenty for him to pick from...

He gave the go-ahead....

I saw that page that you gave the link for, but I have no idea how to narrow it down.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You can change the emoticons from the VBulliten admin control panel.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

DO NOT include any new "rolls eyes" smiley or Cato will use it. We can't have that.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          He gave the go-ahead....

I saw that page that you gave the link for, but I have no idea how to narrow it down.....
          Take a look at them and see which sets you like. I saw an army themed group in there.

Mezro...pick a couple and we can ask the community which set they like...
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Mezro...thanks Sesh...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
              at the very top it says "Welcome To The The Diamond David Lee Roth Army."

Vault doesn't work, but maybe that's later. i have some radio show stuff i pulled off DDLR before we closed up, it should be posted somewhere.
              Yeah it would be good to get all the radio shows up. The video and audio in the Vault still don't seem to be working but it looks to me like a pretty straightforward fix of getting the embedded player working again - the donkey work of the links pointing to the right places seems to be ok.

One for Conmee perhaps if he can be peeled off a whore for 20 minutes...

There's actually quite a lot of stuff in there that is working like text interviews and pics and so on mainly from 1999-2004. I bet a lot of people never go there because they don't know about it.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-24-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by GAR
                DO NOT include any new "rolls eyes" smiley or Cato will use it. We can't have that.
                Boom... http://tinyurl.com/35bu74a

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Yep.... at the top of the banner the word "THE" appears twice.
                  maybe Travis stutters??
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    maybe Travis stutters??
                    Mezro...maybe the pressure of this gig finally got to him...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Yeah it would be good to get all the radio shows up. The video and audio in the Vault still don't seem to be working but it looks to me like a pretty straightforward fix of getting the embedded player working again - the donkey work of the links pointing to the right places seems to be ok.

One for Conmee perhaps if he can be peeled off a whore for 20 minutes...

There's actually quite a lot of stuff in there that is working like text interviews and pics and so on mainly from 1999-2004. I bet a lot of people never go there because they don't know about it.

I have all the radio shows still if anyone needs them. I'm sure I am not the only one just so happens I know exactly where the disc is.

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

"Welcome To The Diamond David Lee Roth Army" as it should be.

Mezro...thanks Travis...

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          I have all the radio shows still if anyone needs them. I'm sure I am not the only one just so happens I know exactly where the disc is.
                          Well, can you upload them? I like MegaUpload.com, as it allows you to upload fairly large files & doesn't limit your connection too much when downloading.I think you can download around 500kb/s, maybe more, as opposed to "rapid"share & others, which cut your speed down to 90 something.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                            "Welcome To The Diamond David Lee Roth Army" as it should be.

Mezro...thanks Travis...
                            That wasn't a mistake, it was right.

The name of the site is THE Diamond David Lee Roth Army.

Hence, Welcome to the The Diamond David Lee Roth Army.

Makes sense.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

According to what I've read, there should be a "Smilie" section of the Admin CP, but I don't show it at all.... Maybe it's my access or something like that....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                According to what I've read, there should be a "Smilie" section of the Admin CP, but I don't show it at all.... Maybe it's my access or something like that....
                                More than likely, as that's the way it is at the other sites I oversee. I can do just about anything with regard to running the board there in the way of administration, but I can not affect things like smilies, games (other than editing scores or comments) or the actual presentation of the site itself. To tell you the truth, I appreciate not having to deal with it, let alone the headaches that go with it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...