X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Question: Will the VB upgrade require downtime ?? If so, approx. how much ??
    An hour? Not long.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Assuming VB skins were tabled
      Safe assumption. Most developers will slice and dice Melton's Photoshop design and put them into tables. From what I understand, you can build a non-table VB skin but it is tricky.

Mezro...tricky but not impossible...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
        They said another 24-48 hours.
        Breasts,
        Nice.

Mezro...step one is almost done...

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Vbulletin installer got back with me and my host has to upgrade the mysql on the server before he continues with the install. I contacted my host and they are working with the installer to meet his needs.
          Breasts,
          Sarge

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
            .. and my host has to upgrade the mysql on the server before he continues with the install.
            I had a feeling this would happen.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Can we just read this stuff without GAR's bullshit in every other post?
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                I had a feeling this would happen.
                stop it
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

So did the upgrade complete successfully ??
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Can I get a douche button next to my groan/thanks buttons. Make it say 'This post has been douched', please. I didn't pitch in much, but I'll pitch in more and cover douche expenses on my own.

~Thank you~
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Sarge
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

No the upgrade didn't complete successfully!
                      Conmee is going to have to add his assistance.

The old database is mysql 4.0
                      It needs to be converted to 5.0.
                      Every time the installer tries to convert it, it causes errors.
                      Sending this to Conmee for his advice.
                      Breasts,
                      Sarge

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Go conmee !! totally the Roth Army Legend of the time !!!
                        Onya mate !!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Now let's see if all of the hookers and blow have paid dividends....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

It's 4AM on the West Coast, you know I'm high as a fucking kite for After-Easter... I'm on it!

That is all.

Icon
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Just a quick update: had a call with Melton last night. He spoke with Travis, a freelance developer that his web team at work used for a project. The guy is based out of the Bay Area and seems interested in the job. It all boils down to if he can do it within our budget. Melton should have an answer from him in about 48 hours.

On my side, one of the other consultants I work with is reaching out on my behalf to Sherry. Based out of Portland, she was a contractor we used on a project last year. She is reliable, a very detail oriented person, and is well versed in VB. Her availability and if she can work within our budget is TBD.

If neither of these options are viable, Melton is going to post an ad on both Elance and Craiglist. I made it clear that I prefer a Bay Area developer. The challenge is finding a quality freelancer for $500. The original $500 development quote was from a guy in India. While Melton has used him before, I really want someone local. If there is a problem during production, it will be much easier to solve with a developer I can reach easily or meet with in person.

Melton is also creating a modified/smaller version of the home page banner to be used on sub-pages. We are anticipating that whatever developer we hire will need it. He should have that done within the week. I also reiterated last night that production of the site has to begin by the first week of May if not sooner. We just need the right developer in place.

Melton and I have another call scheduled for Tuesday night at 8 PM. As soon as I hear something new, I will let you know.

Mezro...and now it is time for lunch....fuck am I hungry...

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                                It's 4AM on the West Coast, you know I'm high as a fucking kite for After-Easter... I'm on it!

That is all.

Icon
                                You fucking go Icon!

Mezro...show that blow the power of a deviated septum...

Comment

Working...