X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

sure, i ain't sceered.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Done. That's the way I do things - decisively.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

shit, suite #2
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

See, this is how shit gets lost in the mail.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

you could add duchess bar to the addrsss iffin ya like.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

no worries tho, i'm lettin' the mail delivery employee to keep an eye open for me.

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

You got it. I'll even throw in a free movie review.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

yur the best.

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

That's what Imapuss' mom said.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

so with your donation being "on the way", is that enough for you to leverage the "lemmings" to follow suit?

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

I think so. I have a lot of minions here all waiting for me to take the lead.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                          I think so. I have a lot of minions here all waiting for me to take the lead.
                          They have quality booger in Yakima? How about the whores? They have any teef? :tongue0011:
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

They're like those hot blonde farmer's daughter types, with the braids and the jean shorts. You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

I've taken a roadtrip to The Yak when I was slaving for Bill in Redmond... Blackflag speaks the truth...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Will this site maintenance correct the code error that allows the thanking and groaning button to be done autonomously?

I noticed it again recently on one of Gar's posts.

I also noticed that Gar mentioned recently that after he was banned from DDLR.com that DDLR.com "went down". Has this activity been noted to the installers? And have they been advised to be aware of errant code?

Just noting~
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...