Racist ranting / Shit-flinging / Career advice thread (formerly about BP and Obama)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I don't think the fallout of using it is really all that important. The owner of the site said DON'T USE IT. Who cares about consequences? That alone should be sufficient for ANYBODY.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Catfish
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      What I didn't say was that Von was worse than anyone here so I put it on as much to stop Von fucking up as anything else.

Douglas had really bad eyes and was going blind which led in the end to him having to give up his job hosting websites.

He posted a pic of his fiance in the webmaster forum and Von phoned him and said 'You do know she's a n*gger?'

I have to admit that did make me spray my drink...
      They don't make 'em like Von Halen anymore.

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        I disagree about the wording. "Absolutely not" is different from "Will not be tolerated and the user is therefore subject to banishment". Otherwise, it implies the mods will be stuck going around erasing the word from posts, and little more.
        Let me make it clearer for everyone ... Sarge says don't do it. He says he shouldn't have to tell all you dumbasses not to do it. If someone does it when Sarge has asked/told someone not to, he will ban them. The same thing has happened before in other situations. If the staff says knock it off -- and they don't knock it off -- they ban their dumb ass.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze

You are welcome.
          91 percent of blacks [X] approve of the president. I'm assuming you are not among the other 9 percent..

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            By the way, Sarge has updated the FAQ....
            I'm not even going to read it. I saw the PM going on with blaze today and I can only guess it was a hand slap about dick pics. Shortly after that that pussy Sarge was looking at the FAQ's. Let me be very clear. Don't compare Sarge to Von ever. No comparison at all. I would be ashamed to work at this place as a mod. At least I could tell Von to fuck off and voice my thoughts and they would be listened to.

I really don't give a fuck. I can raise more hell here and never say a single curse word if I want to.

Sarge isn't mean. You are all just pussies.

Sarge I don't think you are doing a very good job with your board.

Ok now all u little soldires line up and run jager off.

chop chop!

Don't any of you fuckers talk down to me agian. At least I can stand tell and say what I believe in.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              I disagree about the wording. "Absolutely not" is different from "Will not be tolerated and the user is therefore subject to banishment". Otherwise, it implies the mods will be stuck going around erasing the word from posts, and little more.
              Good point, considering the people that NEED it spelled out for them are reeeeaaaaaally stupid.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Let me make it clearer for everyone ... Sarge says don't do it. He says he shouldn't have to tell all you dumbasses not to do it. If someone does it when Sarge has asked/told someone not to, he will ban them. The same thing has happened before in other situations. If the staff says knock it off -- and they don't knock it off -- they ban their dumb ass.
                Go fuck yourself and please make sure BOBW is playing in the background.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Oh this is some big victory for all you goody two shoes! Yeah for you ....Jeger can't say bad things about other races....

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by bueno bob

SAY IT AGAIN, ELVIS.
                    IT

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Really you know that ban thing only holds water if the guy cares about being here. I am a great poster I post my ass off. Stands to reason the the board loses if I lose. That's my thought. I work my ass off to find and post shit. I don't just dive bomb threads with randonm post's

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

So you ban jeger and catfish and elvis. Sarge does that really make the board more interesting?

kkkjhale knows the answer.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                          Good point, considering the people that NEED it spelled out for them are reeeeaaaaaally stupid.
                          Yeah...

We NEED it s-p-e-l-l-e-d out, underlined, bold, italicized, and red in order for us to understand...

Dickhead...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                            So you ban jeger and catfish and elvis. Sarge does that really make the board more interesting?
                            No, this place is going downhill and i'm about to bail myself...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Yeah...

We NEED it s-p-e-l-l-e-d out, underlined, bold, italicized, and red in order for us to understand...

Dickhead...

I actually need Sarge to poke his turtle head out of his ass and stop having all these dumb shits talk for him.

I'm REAL brave huh Elvis?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Don't any of you fuckers talk down to me agian. At least I can stand tell and say what I believe in.
                                Pure comedy, right there. Yes, you stand tell on your little pile of telephone books and tell us all about it...
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...