Racist ranting / Shit-flinging / Career advice thread (formerly about BP and Obama)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The Only Clown Around Here Is Gar,Agree?
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Dan = Cool. You = Not so much.

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      I'm not only making fun of his caveman look.....I'm making fun of his prehistoric personality as well.

My personality is positively post-prehistoric... you pathetic pussy!

You're talking about my looks, like some catty 16-year old girl, and I'm the asshole with the personality deficit, that's "not the shiniest penny in the roll?" M'kay....
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        I totally agree with you, and maybe I'm not being clear - I don't hate all non-whites as a policy, but I've learned to watch out for them in my environment... This is a very touchy subject indeed... it's hard to not sound like the grand wizard...

But on the flip of that J - you can't love everyone and be completely blind to the real world out there... Trust me, in my experience, the blacks have been some of the most hateful and racist people I've ever come across... and I've been to the lower Southern states!

Oh, and I took you up on your challenge and looked up those 2 people... 1963 and 1955... yes, racism was alive and well in it's original American format back then... To my point - In my opinion, the 2010 version of racism is very much anti-white. I see it all the time around here. So I don't feel my comments really qualify as 'dumb'.
        I hear ya, dude - and I wouldn't deny there's some (undeserved) anti-white sentiment in places. Denny was also in the wrong place at the wrong time, and what happened to him was equally despicable. No debate there.
        I've run into hateful Whites, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, you name it. There are people that suck. But you can't apply it to everyone (not saying you're one of the ones that is). But those (unlike you) running around using the N-word, the K-word, S-word, whatever - need to grow the fuck up. Especially before reminding me it's 2010... Cuntflap's assertion that "every last" whatever loots, riots whatever...idiotic. Painfully short-sighted. Probably only leaves the safety of his trailer/imagined race-riot bunker to shop at Wal-Mart. Or the occasional Monster Truck event.

I can walk through my office-building and hear people of every race and color speaking English, Spanish, Korean, Farsi, whatever the hell they speak in the Philippines and India (lol), French, etc. With no fistfights breaking out - no shit. You CAN and should give everyone an equal chance to prove they're an asshole individually.

However, VAIN... uh, not bagging you at all, but if your environment is that big of a problem...perhaps consider relocation? Maybe?
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I really thought your Geico commercials were funny! (but the T.V. show?......really??!? You knew that would bomb! Why'd you do it?)
          OK, now that is funny, and you are correct, the show was absolutely awful. The biggest mistake was portraying the cavemen as a bunch of socially awkward, narcissistic and self-obsessed imbeciles. Of course this made them seem somewhat normal in today's society, which completely missed the point of the premise. Besides, who cares about the fortunes of a group of jerks? Of course, this totally fails to explain the success of Jersey Shore or almost any other reality show.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Funny how some can't leave the goddamn politics in the Front Line. They drag that shit in here and seem to base their personal attacks on ones politics.
            Stooping to stalking Jay, and making pathetic comments about his hairstyle?! As weak as it gets, folks...

People with 7 or 8 strands of hair swooped across their heads shouldn't throw stones...
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I saw this and immediately thought of this thread

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Igosplut
                I saw this and immediately thought of this thread

lol!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Your point is at the top of your head, and thanks to your caveman hairstyle....nobody can see it.
                  like your avatar!!
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Stooping to stalking Jay, and making pathetic comments about his hairstyle?! As weak as it gets, folks...

People with 7 or 8 strands of hair swooped across their heads shouldn't throw stones...
                    I never thought I would see the day when having long hair would be something people would rip into you about at a rock website.

Some folk around here have basically turned into their reactionary parents.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Time to close this worthless thread....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...