X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
    Has ANYBODY?? seen me argue politics?? ANYBODY??
    You didn't join in on the dogpile, which was in several threads of the political forum. That was your Evil Twin.

She liked what you said so much she said she was sorry for ever posting
    She did that for MY sake because you idiots extrapolated it from a non-issue to rediculousness, that's on YOU.

When did I EVER even imply I wanted to be a mod here? I was a super, not a web. So there were no controls that I had access to that could of done any harm to the board.
    What was required to get the board up after Douglas' problems, was the diplomacy you didn't have with the authority you did have as Super. SUPERFAIL

Somebody else put that up...Not Chefcraig. And at the time we didn't know if it was true or false so everybody left it alone. Everybody but you.
    AFFFFter ChefCraig confirmed he was in no way going to harm himself, and I was tired of the others on "our" board trashing him, I laid it out just as I said earlier in this thread.

And you phrased it in just such a way to get a bad reaction out of quite a few of his friends here.
    Here - as in Rotharmy? I don't think this board was back up by then and we were still in a three-way "ddlr vs them" so I went over to rothfans to stir things up THERE... for a bad reaction. So what?

Like you DIDN'T forward them links to YOUR posts TRYING to cause problems??? It's your MO after all...
    I credit El Warfo for teaching me the "toggle the beehive of insanity" trick. Glad you like admires it (1) time..

I could give a rats ASS who you politically support ... It's the fact of your personal attacks and above mentioned things that I post about.
    AH but you don't recall stalking other forums such as: The Dump and Gear forums. I know you don't "participate" in The Front Line, either. Stalking is NOT participation.

You know I just love you Igloo, but you're RETARDED and you got to quit this revisionist hindsight on things. Your version of site history looks alot different when I explain it WITHOUT your spin on it.

And it never tires me to explain it. Let's get SoCal Chelle over here, see if maybe she supports your version of things. But that's not gonna happen, she doesn't like you CUZ you're an asshole!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i thought you had him on ignore?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber

Von posted here and addressed the DDLR sitch.
        Von didn't care, you admins didn't care, so I shouldn't have cared?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

i thought you had him on ignore?
          IS it not EXACTLY how I stated what occured, in contrast to what Igloo's said about it - or not?

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

care all you want. ain't going to change anything.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              IS it not EXACTLY how I stated what occured, in contrast to what Igloo's said about it - or not?
              which part? your theory about the site's demise has always been wrong.

the rest of it? i don't give a shit about that.

i always admit that i felt you didn't need three or four aliases to post the dumb shit you do, so i banned a few of them.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

How can it? Vonnie said a year prior, if the Army comes back he may let the site go because of the headaches..

Not my site to give a shit about, except to clarify what Igloo's been reiterating for two years now that aren't true.

Newbies read what he says about me, think "that GAR guy is a real asshole" but he's thinking that for the WRONG reasons.

It affects me so much I'm a basket case over here.. OH look whats on TV... (I don't give a shit either really OK)

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

to clarify for all the noobs...

GAR really is a real asshole, and Igosplut didn't have anything to do with DDLR going down.

is that better?

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

which part? your theory about the site's demise has always been wrong.
                    You just posted Von's own report: that's indisputable. But if Igloo blames me for stuff I didn't do, why can't I implicate his role in the site going down?

It's not accurate, but it's not inaccurate either. He could call up Hector or whatever-thee-fuck Douglas' assistant-tech in charge, and be a little more diplomatic than Vonnie.

In fact, what's inaccurate about saying Twona failed to do that as well? If nobody cared, that's it. Site down. Impasse.

I don't see that as theory what is fact: Douglas got sick> Vonnie got sick of Douglas' promises> Douglas' illness>Doug's Helper>Impasse.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Is this thread giving anyone else a headache? Making my eyes hurt too.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        You just posted Von's own report: that's indisputable. But if Igloo blames me for stuff I didn't do, why can't I implicate his role in the site going down?

It's not accurate, but it's not inaccurate either. He could call up Hector or whatever-thee-fuck Douglas' assistant-tech in charge, and be a little more diplomatic than Vonnie.

In fact, what's inaccurate about saying Twona failed to do that as well? If nobody cared, that's it. Site down. Impasse.

I don't see that as theory what is fact: Douglas got sick> Vonnie got sick of Douglas' promises> Douglas' illness>Doug's Helper>Impasse.
                        christ...you cuntinue not to get it. i'm done.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Is this thread giving anyone else a headache? Making my eyes hurt too.
                          what thread?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Candy Girl

Oh, he's soooo much more than an asshole.
                            He's:
                            1. a pedophile that pees on kids. (Said that yourself, GayR, remember?)
                            2. attention whore
                            3. so full of shit it comes out of both ends...say GayR, your eyes brown?

Anyone that wants to add to this list, go ahead.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Please Ban ACE If He Ever Posts Personal Information About Juice Again.

Thanks.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Candy Girl
                                Oh, he's soooo much more than an asshole.
                                He's:
                                1. a pedophile that pees on kids. (Said that yourself, GayR, remember?)
                                2. attention whore
                                3. so full of shit it comes out of both ends...say GayR, your eyes brown?

Anyone that wants to add to this list, go ahead.
                                4. Sucks Cock For Food.
                                5.Even The Mighty Sheep Pen Thinks GAR Is A Tail-Gunner.
                                Last edited by Dan; 07-30-2010, 06:46 PM.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...