Having problems playing imbedded youtube videos.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Having problems playing imbedded youtube videos.

anyone else?
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Get more specific if you can.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-27-2010, 02:27 AM. Reason: And I for one am having no problems with them so far all day.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Somebody puts up a youtube video on this site. I push the arrow to play. It doesn't.
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

javascript is usually turned on by default...so, it might be your flash player is outdated..

you can try a different browser...

like chrome for just a moment ect. And I guess it gives you no Error message...just doesn't play...so probably the script is not up.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
          javascript is usually turned on by default...so, it might be your flash player is outdated..
          You can view which version of Flash you are using and download the needed upgrades HERE.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
            Somebody puts up a youtube video on this site. I push the arrow to play. It doesn't.
            Hence the problem with humanity on the net.

the responsibility becomes yours for getting the people to understand the message.

after submit reply, can we get a process the obvious button?

Comment

Working...