• pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

no pleez missus!!!

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

In all fairness:I don't have to be intelligent.

I get laid.

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete

much better
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
          can i have a bucket please
          i suddenly feel nauseous
          Ive read what you've posted in the past, and you need a bucket for my post? Puleeze! I will give you the bucket only if you promise to swing it hard in a 360 degree motion killing everyone in your sight, then knocking yourself in the head repeatedly until you fall down. Those are my terms.

And btw, I like the penguins. Hey Pete? It's bothering them, keep posting the penguins. LOL Fucking tools.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

bt , you bearded lady , you fairy

you don't get grimsdale , do you ?

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I could be.

easily.

how about you?

SPERMMEISTER - LOL

you itchy prick
              'last edited by'

man , that's pathetic

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

A Scottish Thanksgiving - minus the obligatory - father/son anal pageant.

LOL

I love my bitches
                you bitches ?

who the fuck are you , you dopey fucking cunt ?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                  bt , you bearded lady , you fairy

you don't get grimsdale , do you ?

I dont get Grimsdale? Why the fuck would I bother to? Name calling? Bearded lady and fairy? Is that all you got is 3rd grade name calling? Jesus Flappo, we've battled before, I sent your duck packing, and now you're coming back with banana sucking Sammy to do more "damage" to me? LOL You are pathetic. I didn't want to tell you this in fear of hurting your feelings, but I've gotten PM's from people, who feel sorry for you after reading your posts man. Nothing like rotting away in front of a computer screen, dabbling in jokes that only you and a few others here understand. Using words that are spelled differently, but to you cleverly. (cuntz?) I remember doing that, oh I don't know, 20 years ago? Maybe it's time to hit the want ads and put some of your "skills and humor" to use. I hear Jesus Christ Superstar is casting very soon. Maybe you can wait to be a stand in for the Technicolor Dreamcoat??? Seriously man, you may want to think about changing your schtick. I am getting messeges and we have talked about you possibly moving on. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings? Nothing personal, I just wanted the truth to come out.
                  Oh and you were adopted.

NOw Go hAnG yErSeLLf! CunTz! Loser...LOL
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

cooey mr shifter!
                    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      I dont get Grimsdale? Why the fuck would I bother to? Name calling? Bearded lady and fairy? Is that all you got is 3rd grade name calling? Jesus Flappo, we've battled before, I sent your duck packing, and now you're coming back with banana sucking Sammy to do more "damage" to me? LOL You are pathetic. I didn't want to tell you this in fear of hurting your feelings, but I've gotten PM's from people, who feel sorry for you after reading your posts man. Nothing like rotting away in front of a computer screen, dabbling in jokes that only you and a few others here understand. Using words that are spelled differently, but to you cleverly. (cuntz?) I remember doing that, oh I don't know, 20 years ago? Maybe it's time to hit the want ads and put some of your "skills and humor" to use. I hear Jesus Christ Superstar is casting very soon. Maybe you can wait to be a stand in for the Technicolor Dreamcoat??? Seriously man, you may want to think about changing your schtick. I am getting messeges and we have talked about you possibly moving on. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings? Nothing personal, I just wanted the truth to come out.
                      Oh and you were adopted.

NOw Go hAnG yErSeLLf! CunTz! Loser...LOL
                      the fairy bit was an in-joke reference to a film with al pacino that sesh i know enjoys , i wouldn't expect an ingnoramus like you to appreciate my delicate wit

as for you owning me , that IS funny , you dullard

you've never owned me , you've never owned anyone as far as i can summise

in fact i don't think you've achieved anything apart from making yourself look like a pseudo-knockz self opinionated moron

you DO know what happened to your mate knockz , don't you ?

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

"he gets pm's from other posters who think i'm a cunt and want me banned"

hahahah

you think i care ?

i been banned here more often than you've had coherent thoughts

you take your shit too seriously

shit being the operative word

go ahead and ban me , you'll be doing me a favour

this site is more boring than most of your posts and that's no mean feat

sarge , he's kewl , the rest of ya , well , the newbie mods anyway , you're a load of brett level assholes

hahha

christ

and you call ME pathetic ?

*over and out, see ya at hitchworld and vonnie's*

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

auf marsch!
                          i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

Why would Big Troubles bag on a couple of grate geezers like flappo and Grim?

HOOHAAª!!!

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

javold mein professeur grimsdale

and retards like that faggot big tosser DARE to talk down to the like's of us

you DO know that there's a triumvarate of tossers masquearding as mods on this here site ?

yep

the knockz has planted his bosom buddies mezro and big troubles to spread the love of spermy amongst the dlr faithful

and yours truly is jest the kinda guy to put these asswipes in their fucking place

roth on ?

roth off , shamone motherucker™!

Comment

• wooda

javold mein professeur grimsdale

and retards like that faggot big tosser DARE to talk down to the like's of us

you DO know that there's a triumvarate of tossers masquearding as mods on this here site ?

yep

the knockz has planted his bosom buddies mezro and big troubles to spread the love of spermy amongst the dlr faithful

and yours truly is jest the kinda guy to put these asswipes in their fucking place

roth on ?

roth off , shamone motherucker™!
                                Don't leave out Wooda, Flappo.

I will fight right along with you and all of our other brethren to rid the web of these scourges

Comment

Working...