• Mr Grimsdale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

can't wait for the next one
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
    translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

big trouble will never turn up for this thread mainly cos

he's a BIG FUCKING COWARD

you's owned , douchebag , you fairy , you fucking cunt !

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by wooda
        Don't leave out Wooda, Flappo.

I will fight right along with you and all of our other brethren to rid the web of these scourges
        41, NJ. Let me guess professional rapist or child molester? Yay, more morons for the moron fire. Light em Pete, we be burning retards all night long. BTW, you little fella, don't scare me. Your pictures and fancy-do spelling errors are the most frightening thing Ive seen since...Well... The after birth your mommy decided to thorw away. Oops. Kept the wrong one did she. LOL
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by wooda
          Du U Think these Knockzites have any fathom of a clue what is in store for them?
          Oh no, not Woodrow, Im scared of that guy. "Du U"? LOL Scary. Sure you dont have tits sweetheart?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

big trouble will never turn up for this thread mainly cos

he's a BIG FUCKING COWARD

you's owned , douchebag , you fairy , you fucking cunt !

Yes, you are right. Im a coward. You words are way to scary for me. "douchebag, fairy and cunt". LOL Sticks and stone will break my bones...but Flappo still lives with his mom. Tell the bitch I said hi. You're a clown man. Jesus, stop wasting my time and start creating something more meaningful than being a maggot just hatched on the side of some Hitchworld shit and come at me with something more than name calling. So far Im tickled to death that you and your little girlfrinds are parading around like you "own" me or this place. So far I have doubts you "own" a bank account or "own" a car. So in other words Flappo, my cute little bitch boy, I might be that douchebag, or cunt or coward, but Im one with a 2 story home, 2 cars, both new, one work vehicle, 12 employees, wife, 2 kids and own a turn key landscaping co. that touts just under the 300 k mark. Still want to measure what we are or what we are not? Exactly. Go back to your beef burger flipping job, with your paper hat. Pronto bitch. Extra pickles.

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

you bitches ?

who the fuck are you , you dopey fucking cunt ?

I'm nobody.
              who are you?
              or who do you think you are?

I am a fan of yours.

but have fun.

It would be an honor to be the but of your wrath.

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

we do too

by smart chicks
                LOL

you're great.

LOL

you really think we're complete idiots.

that's OK

I stick with hot chicks!

You just know when a guy calls his woman smart - he needs a weave and an excercise regiment.

are those fab pics from your wedding night?

Those woman look real......smart. LOL
                (kidding)
                Last edited by pete; 07-19-2004, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

cooey mr shifter

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    Yes, you are right. Im a coward. You words are way to scary for me. "douchebag, fairy and cunt". LOL Sticks and stone will break my bones...but Flappo still lives with his mom. Tell the bitch I said hi. You're a clown man. Jesus, stop wasting my time and start creating something more meaningful than being a maggot just hatched on the side of some Hitchworld shit and come at me with something more than name calling. So far Im tickled to death that you and your little girlfrinds are parading around like you "own" me or this place. So far I have doubts you "own" a bank account or "own" a car. So in other words Flappo, my cute little bitch boy, I might be that douchebag, or cunt or coward, but Im one with a 2 story home, 2 cars, both new, one work vehicle, 12 employees, wife, 2 kids and own a turn key landscaping co. that touts just under the 300 k mark. Still want to measure what we are or what we are not? Exactly. Go back to your beef burger flipping job, with your paper hat. Pronto bitch. Extra pickles.
                    300k? Canadian $?

Are we supposed to be impressed?

A turn key landscaping company... doesn't that mean you mow a few lawns and plant the odd rose bush or two?

Hardly rocket science old boy. Talking of which, what was my PhD in again? My masters and my batchelors? What Italian sports car do I drive? What planes am I cleared to fly? How much money do I have? Is it 1 or 2 years I'm planning to continue working before giving it up and living off property investments? If it's a numbers game I'm more than willing to play.

As for Flappo, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, hence he sits around here and posts shite for hours on end.

Life is fookin' marvellous.

Who's the one taking the modding "duties" too seriously? Ooh someone didn't declare undying love for Dave. Get a grip you fookin' halfwit. The only positive thing about this is that at least you're far away in one of the colonies. If you were over here you'd be wearing a Burberry baseball cap and driving an old 3 series, and probably paying Flappo rent for a grotty little bedsit in Acton.
                    Last edited by Mr Grimsdale; 07-20-2004, 04:52 AM.

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

People are getting owned here...

GRATE
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                        300k? Canadian $?

Are we supposed to be impressed?

A turn key landscaping company... doesn't that mean you mow a few lawns and plant the odd rose bush or two?

Hardly rocket science old boy. Talking of which, what was my PhD in again? My masters and my batchelors? What Italian sports car do I drive? What planes am I cleared to fly? How much money do I have? Is it 1 or 2 years I'm planning to continue working before giving it up and living off property investments? If it's a numbers game I'm more than willing to play.

As for Flappo, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, hence he sits around here and posts shite for hours on end.

Life is fookin' marvellous.

Who's the one taking the modding "duties" too seriously? Ooh someone didn't declare undying love for Dave. Get a grip you fookin' halfwit. The only positive thing about this is that at least you're far away in one of the colonies. If you were over here you'd be wearing a Burberry baseball cap and driving an old 3 series, and probably paying Flappo rent for a grotty little bedsit in Acton.

hhha!

now grimsdale's riled

you guys are in deep doo doo's !

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

i suppose bt wants us to resort to posting bank statements , like at the rogan bored

hahah

how sad

Comment

• pete
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                            People are getting owned here...

GRATE
                            Oh shuttup ya sveedish brit-blower!

LOL
                            joking of course
                            Last edited by pete; 07-20-2004, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                              Oh shuttup ya sveedish brit-blower!

LOL
                              joking of course

Brit-blower? I do enjoy learning new terms from these guys but would I trust my life on their hands? Nope.

(but that's only because I don't have one)
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• wooda

Hey I have an executive level position in one of the largest companies in the world, does that count? I own large homes on both coasts, does that count?

Oh boy, I hope you guys reconsider and let me in your club of important men!!!

Comment

Working...