hahah

fucking tool

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wooda
        Sarge,

With all due respect, I can remember coming to these sites just looking around to see what’s what, and never thinking twice about making a post. Then I started to get a little put off by the absence of fact contained in much of the postings, and then it dawned on me why?

The MOD’s were barely even thought of when VH once and for all indelibly stamped good time Rock & Roll on the Classic rock map. These guys have no fathom of a clue as to what it all really means? They have not one shred of understanding that 5150 has more in common with Survivor than it does Classic VH, and that is why I made a conscientious choice of going with DDLR. The MOD’s do their job. They don’t censure and or otherwise move content unless it truly belongs elsewhere. No that doesn’t mean the dump.

These guys should interject threads with useful information that stimulates our brain and makes us want to hear those songs again, or search for every last tid bit of information on how it all came to pass.

Now for the challenge: I have attached 2 links to content at the DDLR site. Within the first one is a neat little scrap of info on how Gene Simmons came to see VH, and the second is just clarifying some misrepresented facts, and there’s plenty more where that came from.

My challenge is simple, have your MOD’s come up with something of merit or value that comes close to the kind of factual content we have at DDLR, or DE-MOD or move them into something a little more suited to their expertise, then let Me, Sesh, Vaughn, etc…. show you what real historians could do to help people understand the majestic beauty of real VH that thing we all know and love.

If your guys can really cut the mustard, and go toe to toe, then I will issue an open apology for anything I may have said and/or done to compromise or otherwise spoil the atmosphere at the DLR ARMY and you can ban me, and the rest of our guys for the life of your site.

The recent feuds would never have happened if somebody of your dignity were minding the ship 24/7 instead of guys like Big Troubles or Pete. I fully understand that your 100% participation is not an option, but none the less something has to give. There is already VHLINK’S too many.

This should in no way shape or form be viewed as the start of a war between two sites, but rather a means to calm the storm and get back to helping DLR kick the peoples ASS!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...ead.php?t=2269
        Sorry for necroposting, but I totally forgot about this! lol

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

These links don't seem to be working...

Actually it's a real pity that the Wooda photoshops have gone I can just about remember one or two of them.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i have some of those pics somewhere...
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

When I clicked on those links, it says DDLR.com has had its account suspended...
              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Did you know there is a new Sherlock Holmes film with Robert Downey Jr. coming out at the end of the year?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

No shit?
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                    When I clicked on those links, it says DDLR.com has had its account suspended...
                    If a server falls in teh indurenet, and nobodys round to hear it, did it really and truly exist? BWAHAHAA

I miss Shoes.
                    I miss Wooda.
                    Where's Guwapo
                    Where's Catfist..

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Did you know there is a new Sherlock Holmes film with Robert Downey Jr. coming out at the end of the year?
                      And Guy Ritchie plans on making Holmes and Watson a couple of fags.

Celebitchy is a daily gossip and entertainment blog, started in 2006, which also focuses on liberal politics, royal coverage and fashion.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

But Mr Walkers back!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          But Mr Walkers back!
                          And I hope you're fucking gone, America hater...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            And I hope you're fucking gone, America hater...
                            He's on a cross-country trip....

One can only assume to pay his respects at the grave of JizzyStool.

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Here's an open challenge to Sarge...

Fire or ban Mezro...

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck ELVIS...you're always good for one cry out loud laugh every once in a while.... lmao

Comment

Working...