• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hellraiser!!
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    These links don't seem to be working...

Actually it's a real pity that the Wooda photoshops have gone I can just about remember one or two of them.
    And you can't forget his classics KISS parodies!!!! That was really funny!!!!
    www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
      Fuck ELVIS...you're always good for one cry out loud laugh every once in a while.... lmao
      Yeah, but i'm serious...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Yeah, but i'm serious...

I used to dig the Mez.

But I'm with you on this one, E.

Dumping the Muff thread, going to RothChats and slagging on the Front Line, and then kow-towing to Savicki of all people against Sarge's instructions.

Deleting social groups is weak. Look who/where we are, for Christ's sake.

But remember who the first person to call for Mez's demotion was.....

JizzyStool

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by wooda
          Sarge,

With all due respect, I can remember coming to these sites just looking around to see what’s what, and never thinking twice about making a post. Then I started to get a little put off by the absence of fact contained in much of the postings, and then it dawned on me why?

The MOD’s were barely even thought of when VH once and for all indelibly stamped good time Rock & Roll on the Classic rock map. These guys have no fathom of a clue as to what it all really means? They have not one shred of understanding that 5150 has more in common with Survivor than it does Classic VH, and that is why I made a conscientious choice of going with DDLR. The MOD’s do their job. They don’t censure and or otherwise move content unless it truly belongs elsewhere. No that doesn’t mean the dump.

These guys should interject threads with useful information that stimulates our brain and makes us want to hear those songs again, or search for every last tid bit of information on how it all came to pass.

Now for the challenge: I have attached 2 links to content at the DDLR site. Within the first one is a neat little scrap of info on how Gene Simmons came to see VH, and the second is just clarifying some misrepresented facts, and there’s plenty more where that came from.

My challenge is simple, have your MOD’s come up with something of merit or value that comes close to the kind of factual content we have at DDLR, or DE-MOD or move them into something a little more suited to their expertise, then let Me, Sesh, Vaughn, etc…. show you what real historians could do to help people understand the majestic beauty of real VH that thing we all know and love.

If your guys can really cut the mustard, and go toe to toe, then I will issue an open apology for anything I may have said and/or done to compromise or otherwise spoil the atmosphere at the DLR ARMY and you can ban me, and the rest of our guys for the life of your site.

The recent feuds would never have happened if somebody of your dignity were minding the ship 24/7 instead of guys like Big Troubles or Pete. I fully understand that your 100% participation is not an option, but none the less something has to give. There is already VHLINK’S too many.

This should in no way shape or form be viewed as the start of a war between two sites, but rather a means to calm the storm and get back to helping DLR kick the peoples ASS!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...ead.php?t=2269
          Isn't it interesting that the same problem Wooda is voicing exists today?

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

No the problem doesn't exsist. Most of the mods here actually have a lot of good things and great information. Really the only mod that is shitty is Lounge.

He talks a lot but says nothing.
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

That's not true, I'm shitty too.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                Yeah, but it's not entirely your fault. Some of that Brad $tark$ School of Moderating programming is still in your head.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

There's nothing really worthy of any real or imagined 'merit' or 'value' badges being handed out here yet. See, we have to wait for the deluge of broken water to subside. That's right, the flood of spilling pussy hearsay is continuing to drown any mythical ideas regarding badges being handed out.

Niagran-like forces of pummeling pussy moisture continue to devastate various forums....folks are like waving from rooftops!!! You think they give a fuck about a goddamned 'merit' or 'value' badge?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
                    Isn't interesting the only people whining are you and 2-3 other mouthbreathing trolls?

We keep you around for sport.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      Well, I was shitty...for about five minutes...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wooda is a great guy, and was a lot of fun to mod with. Too bad real life interrupted for him.

That being said he ALSO thought you were a douche and would be laying you to waste if he was here..
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

I believe Wooda's suggestion that any Army mod should have been born before VH1 should be a mandatory rule.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                            He talks a lot but says nothing.
                            Correct.

Like when I'm constantly on your ass about moving out of mom and dad's house, getting a real job, and date a girl.

And along the way, if you could perhaps see your way to actually learning something about which you speak, so as to contribute something other than cut-n-paste or daddy's dinner table talking points, that would be great too....

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I am also a believer in being a moderator who is of behaviour elevated from the lower format of discourse.

Subconsciously, I don't think that matters to you. You need to go ASAP

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I am also a believer in being a moderator who is of behaviour elevated from the lower format of discourse.
                                Kinda inconsistent with your own desire to be remodded, wouldn't you say GAR?
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...