Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    You know this thread was going along just fine until Clara came in and started talking smack about envy and the mods. Why is it okay for people to bash the Swedish Meatball but not for people to defend her?

Fact is some people here have decided they don't like envy and that's their business, but if they want to be honest with themselves she hasn't done a damn thing to them (right Clara? Pete's? and Vette, whoever the fuck you are that just came out of nowhere to be an asshole?); and their following her around with their smart ass remarks and turning every thread into this kind of bullshit is the problem.

Show me anywhere she has gone out of her way to be an asshole to someone and not just defending herself against someone being an asshole to her?

I think if everyone will just leave her alone, you'll see nothing but peace here. (Well, I can't speak for Elvis.)
    I must admit, they sure love to harass somebody they supposedly can't stand.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      It isn't a like,.. it's more like, a different set of standards of modship over commentary by certain posters that are seemd as inflamatory.

Complaints thru PM to mods have given rise to a over protective clique who label anyone who dissagrees with a certain posters stance on a subject as concrete proof that such classifications of posters should be carried into all other threads and to other sites.

The mods should comment and govern this sites commentary but never form a coserted effor to promote one poster over another.

As said before the incidents that ended in a photoshop orgy were all legal and square...tho very unkind in the end.

I see hundred of chops of Ed Al Sam Mike DLR all over this site and those are copywrited mostly and still inflamatory.

It is simple to stop a theme of a thread stop commenting on it.

Noone hates anyone here I don't that is for sure.

My face is on this site and when I posted it I asked for a bonor necklace to be placed on it by anyone who wanted to because that is what you let in when you promote personal data anywhere in this world.

People are stoopid with thier keys on the table asking people to open them up.

I am not into attacking persons that way, I am much more evil that that...lol.

The reality of someone thru cyber has become as a child worshiping a TV star as a real person.
      What has a mod done to you that is so terrible? Call you on your bullshit? Doesn't take a mod to do that. Truth is if all the mods were so fucking terrible half the board would be banned, their not so I would say things are pretty much par for the course as far as forums go.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        according to some, that makes you less of a man
        I'm comfortable with who I am, I'll live.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          What has a mod done to you that is so terrible?
          It's an old story.......

Bitter Beer Face takes a long time to get over........

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

I must admit, they sure love to harass somebody they supposedly can't stand.
            o.k.

how is this different, in your opinion, than when cadaverdog posts something/anything and we commence with...

lounge: something something clem

jay: go die in some horrible way

then is it..

nick/ford?: uses custom avatar and a stock photo of footwear
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

o.k.

how is this different, in your opinion, than when cadaverdog posts something/anything and we commence with...

lounge: something something clem

jay: go die in some horrible way

then is it..

nick/ford?: uses custom avatar and a stock photo of footwear
              Come on man, cadaverdog starts ALOT of shit all on is own, you really can't use him as an example, he gives as much as he takes, just not as well.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL Look at all the Men in Blue here tonite...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Come on man, cadaverdog starts ALOT of shit all on is own, you really can't use him as an example, he gives as much as he takes, just not as well.
                  i can, and did. how is it different?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Because my name is in blue I shouldn't be in this thread? That doesn't seem very fair.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Because my name is in blue I shouldn't be in this thread? That doesn't seem very fair.
                      he's just impressed with the mod feedback

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Cue story about the imaginary "clique" in 5...4..3..

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        What, so now only one mod at a time should post in a thread they happen to be reading, so you guys don't get all paranoid? Geez, and you wonder why I used the term "butt-hurt"...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

You do know cuntdog has flamed many a thread and the chat box many a night just begging one of them to respond right? Frankly I can't blame them, I'm pretty sure if I was in chat blasting you over and over and over you would get fed up and tell me to fuck off to. When he is just posting and not trying to rile everybody up he doesn't get blasted, I have had a few conversations in threads with him myself that we're civil, have also had a few that we were giving each other shit.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Oh c'mon, the dude shows up with a "kick me" sign on, and in the entire universe only DisgrACE lives for abuse more...

HORRIBLE analogy....
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Oh c'mon, the dude shows up with a "kick me" sign on, and in the entire universe only DisgrACE lives for abuse more...

HORRIBLE analogy....
                              in your opinion

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

You do know cuntdog has flamed many a thread and the chat box many a night just begging one of them to respond right? Frankly I can't blame them, I'm pretty sure if I was in chat blasting you over and over and over you would get fed up and tell me to fuck off to. When he is just posting and not trying to rile everybody up he doesn't get blasted, I have had a few conversations in threads with him myself that we're civil, have also had a few that we were giving each other shit.
                                not far from the swede issue

Comment

Working...