Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    It was a damn joke... it was a matter of a couple of minutes and it was like someone turned the lights on in the mod room and y'all scrambled down the same rat-hole like a herd of cock-roaches and ended up here in this thread.
    The Bot-Signal?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
      The Bot-Signal?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

I might be the immoral minority right here, but when did the goddamn Roth Army become a bunch of crybaby name calling pussies? This thread is like hanging out in a junior high school locker bay, except not as mature. It's been fun. But not that fun.

I took my own advice a couple of pages ago. I'm high as a kite. On life that is.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          The Bot-Signal?
          That is pretty funny lol

Guess I just don't see the fuss over it all. As long as everybody is following Sarge's few, simple rules I really don't care. Just seems certain people could find better things to do, if they can't, glad they found a way to entertain themselves I guess.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zing!
            I might be the immoral minority right here, but when did the goddamn Roth Army become a bunch of crybaby name calling pussies? This thread is like hanging out in a junior high school locker bay, except not as mature. It's been fun. But not that fun.

I took my own advice a couple of pages ago. I'm high as a kite. On life that is.
            well before this
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              Not me, just pointing out something silly I'm noticing, and that your post was illustrative of even if you were kidding...

Perhaps that was your perception, but that's not what I saw popping in and out of this thread today... we'll have to agree to disagree there.

There were high expectations? j/k You're certainly entitled to your opinion. IMO the blue men that needed to go white are the ones that already did.
              It did just dawn on me... we may not be seeing the same thing while looking at the same thing... Stay with me...

Based on preferences here for posts per page and monitor size/resolution... what I see as 1 page of info could be 2-3 to the next unit... 10-15 on a smart phone.

Ok I'm done with my mini-mod assault for the day... Carry on...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                I am awaiting your modship election. I am sure you have been promised that
                So which mod is in charge of modding and demodding?

I can't believe I sent all those titty shots to the webbies!

Come to think of it...I haven't seen that bastard Icon since!
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Northern Girl

I thought you ignored all of this stuff?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl

The mods are confounded and placed a state of anger by the thought of a woman they can actually talk to having boobs at all. They become irrational and attack any person who would question their interests in said boob pictures.

So you sent the pics to the webbies instead good call.

I am sure they will be told to take the pictures down from TheRA Man Cave by one of their handlers after they slip up, during monkey time soon enough.

They call it monkey time the rest of us call it the hour a day they are let out of solitary at Rikers Island.

I am the only member here at The RA that can be trusted with boob or tittie pics they should all be pm'ed to me at once for a proper investigation .

I can assure you I will not stop until this situation is resolved .

Or is it have started and finished allready and let's go get......... pancakes.

No stone un-turned my dear .

I promiss you I won't rest a single minute till this case is solved.

Now lets all go grab a bite to eat anyone else hungry ?
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM.
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yeah

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        If it were just a few instances where a member or two were bashing a certain Meatball that would be fine if her friends, associates, whatever want to jump in to her defense. It's progressed to the point that if anyone dares to question or challenge her worship there's a little highly predictable Army of defenders jumping into the fray... It was cute at first... It's pathetic now.

Look the woman can stand up to the best of the shit-stirrers here and can stand her own. She does make posts that draw attention... undesired or cherished. My take is let her stand on her own and play with the big kids... the boy-scouts, honor guard and gentleman's society can stand down and go fuck themselves...
                        Took you this long to figure that out?

You getting old, Uncle Zah!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Aside from that, you trolls go on....go find some other place to play....I only had a legit question about emoticons.....christamighty....

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                            Me too...sort of. Counting Cars and American Restoration have started new seasons this evening, and the outstanding Deadliest Catch show returns next week.

So with basic cable, a cheap yet gargantuan-sized bottle of vodka, some terrific hummus with chips and deli-cut roasted beef (along with those outstanding (yet over priced) Martin's Potato Rolls and swiss cheese), I'm good to go, nowhere.

I plan upon getting some more of that weird yet tasty lime/margarita Budweiser that comes in inexplicably tiny cans as well, to slowly dissolve into the final day of the Master's golf match, watch 60 Minutes or play my home version of Golden Tee Golf, leading up to yet another episode of AMC's Mad Men and Spike's Bar Rescue.

Oh, and did I mention I have been rescheduled to work Saturday, effectively depriving me of the third round of the Masters? We have three folks running the joint that day, so we are working upon moving the tv towards the reference desk.

Shit, I tried drinking at my current vocation once. Quite a bit different than working in a kitchen or a job site, friends. For one thing, some of these folks wish for coherency. And maturity has never been my strong-suit to begin with.

So, to sum up...don't drink on the job. If ya can get high and handle it, good for you. But please, do us all a considerable favor: When you can not hold yer liquor, let alone get yer pants together, go to sleep or watch a DVD. DO NOT approach the internet.

Screw this. I'm going to look up some old UFO and Brownsville Station clips on Youtubey.

May the force be with ya.
                            Last edited by chefcraig; 04-10-2013, 01:42 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Me too...sort of. Counting Cars and American Restoration have started new seasons this evening, and the outstanding Deadliest Catch show returns next week.

So with basic cable, a cheap yet gargantuan-sized bottle of vodka, some terrific hummus with chips and deli-cut roasted beef (along with those outstanding (yet over priced) Martin's Potato Rolls and swish cheese), I'm good to go, nowhere.

I plan upon getting some more of that weird yet tasty lime/margarita Budweiser that comes in inexplicably tiny cans as well, to slowly dissolve into the final day of the Master's golf match, watch 60 Minutes or play my home version of Golden Tee Golf, leading up to yet another episode of AMC's Mad Men and Spike's Bar Rescue.

Oh, and did I mention I have been rescheduled to work Saturday, effectively depriving me of the third round of the Masters? We have three folks running the joint that day, so we are working upon moving the tv towards the reference desk.

Shit, I tried drinking at my current vocation once. Quite a bit different than working in a kitchen or a job site, friends. For one thing, some of these folks wish for coherency. And maturity has never been my strong-suit to begin with.

So, to sum up...don't drink on the job. If ya can get high and handle it, good for you. But please, do us all a considerable favor: When you can not hold yer liquor, let alone get yer pants together, go to sleep or watch a DVD. DO NOT approach the internet.

Screw this. I'm going to look up some old UFO and Brownsville Station clips on Youtubey.

May the force be with ya.
                              and they bitch about clara ramblin'...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                and they bitch about clara ramblin'...
                                Shit, I thought I was making perfect sense...until I reread what I posted. Screw this, I'm gonna go burn one, then watch a rerun of Dinners, Drive Ins & Dives. Or perhaps an episode of Bar Rescue.

Last edited by chefcraig; 04-10-2013, 12:52 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...