Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    So which mod is in charge of modding and demodding?

I can't believe I sent all those titty shots to the webbies!

Come to think of it...I haven't seen that bastard Icon since!
    What? All you had to do was send a picture of your tits??? I had to abduct a baby and give it to the mods to ritually sacrifise.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      If it were just a few instances where a member or two were bashing a certain Meatball that would be fine if her friends, associates, whatever want to jump in to her defense. It's progressed to the point that if anyone dares to question or challenge her worship there's a little highly predictable Army of defenders jumping into the fray... It was cute at first... It's pathetic now.

Look the woman can stand up to the best of the shit-stirrers here and can stand her own. She does make posts that draw attention... undesired or cherished. My take is let her stand on her own and play with the big kids... the boy-scouts, honor guard and gentleman's society can stand down and go fuck themselves...

You really can't see longer then your nose, can you? It never occured to you that me, Lounge and Hale had the same thing happend to us, at the same time, by the same people. Maybe that's why we are fighting the same cause? Never crossed your mind?

I really can't believe that you are the age you claim to be, if you can't draw the simplest conclusions.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        The Lounge is going to get married to the sweede
        Hey, leave Lounge out of this! He isn't here in this thread, he hardly ever posts here anymore.
        You have NO IDEA what went on between us so shut up about things you know NOTHING about.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          You really can't see longer then your nose, can you? It never occured to you that me, Lounge and Hale had the same thing happend to us, at the same time, by the same people. Maybe that's why we are fighting the same cause? Never crossed your mind?

I really can't believe that you are the age you claim to be, if you can't draw the simplest conclusions.
          It never occurred to you that something like this never happened to J and Lounge before this....yet they've been here over a decade?

Hmmm...what's the common denominator here, I wonder?

I can't believe that at your age you retaliate by harassing one of the "offenders" 14 year old daughter on Facebook. What the hell did that young girl do to you?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel

I can't believe that at your age you retaliate by harassing one of the "offenders" 14 year old daughter on Facebook.
            FFS, it didn't REALLY happen. It was only an implied threat for the 1000th time. So stop acting like there was genuine harassment going on against anyone OTHER than the 3 parties mentioned. Didn't happen, so you can't act like that somehow negates what spawned the THREAT of retaliation. I'm not even defending her, though I know you'll say I am - but YOU need to stop defending idiot-boy.

And while I don't condone it, flip it for a minute - what would YOU have done in her situation after a couple of months of cock-shopped pics and your personal info was being posted everywhere by some idiot who in their delusional mind felt "jilted"? Would you not, at that point, at the very least threaten to retaliate with whatever means you could find? Betting you'd be singing a different tune.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

It never occurred to you that something like this never happened to J and Lounge before this....yet they've been here over a decade?

Hmmm...what's the common denominator here, I wonder?

I can't believe that at your age you retaliate by harassing one of the "offenders" 14 year old daughter on Facebook. What the hell did that young girl do to you?
              LEAVE THAT DISCUSSION IN THE COCH THREAD. Wasn't VA clear enough.

This isn't your problem. The administrators of this page are taking care of it. Mind your own business.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                FFS, it didn't REALLY happen. It was only an implied threat for the 1000th time. So stop acting like there was genuine harassment going on against anyone OTHER than the 3 parties mentioned. Didn't happen, so you can't act like that somehow negates what spawned the THREAT of retaliation. I'm not even defending her, though I know you'll say I am - but YOU need to stop defending idiot-boy.

And while I don't condone it, flip it for a minute - what would YOU have done in her situation after a couple of months of cock-shopped pics and your personal info was being posted everywhere by some idiot who in their delusional mind felt "jilted"? Would you not, at that point, at the very least threaten to retaliate with whatever means you could find? Betting you'd be singing a different tune.
                There is really no point in explaining anything to this wood-head. Don't even bother with her. Just leave her.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Ummm...she may not have done anything with the photos she grabbed off the kids page, but she did harass the kid, I know that for a fact.

I would never put myself in that position in the first place, but if I did, I can guarantee you I wouldn't seek out the offenders child on social media and hassle them. Nor would I even consider grabbing their photos...or involve CHILDREN in any form.

What would I do? I'd walk away. Take a break from the site until it all blows over....after creating photoshops of them blowing donkeys and getting fucked by elephants, and demonstrating what a bunch of fucking cunts they are.

I'm probably one of the biggest cunts on these boards, J...but you've never seen me bring someone's kids into a flame war...ever. It's a scary enough world out there. 14 year olds shouldn't have to deal with sociopathic Swedish meatballs on facebook because of their parent's actions. You come down on me for being supportive of WARF while you condone someone contacting and harassing a child through social media. Sorry pal, but kids are sacred and off limits, imho.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Ummm...she may not have done anything with the photos she grabbed off the kids page, but she did harass the kid, I know that for a fact.

I would never put myself in that position in the first place, but if I did, I can guarantee you I wouldn't seek out the offenders child on social media and hassle them. Nor would I even consider grabbing their photos...or involve CHILDREN in any form.

What would I do? I'd walk away. Take a break from the site until it all blows over....after creating photoshops of them blowing donkeys and getting fucked by elephants, and demonstrating what a bunch of fucking cunts they are.

I'm probably one of the biggest cunts on these boards, J...but you've never seen me bring someone's kids into a flame war...ever. It's a scary enough world out there. 14 year olds shouldn't have to deal with sociopathic Swedish meatballs on facebook because of their parent's actions. You come down on me for being supportive of WARF while you condone someone contacting and harassing a child through social media. Sorry pal, but kids are sacred and off limits, imho.

Are you gonna drag the same discussion from thread to thread untill they close ALL threads??? This isn't your problem.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                      There is really no point in explaining anything to this wood-head. Don't even bother with her. Just leave her.
                      You stupid foolish cunt. Woodhead, stupid, whatever childish terms you come up with. I may be a hell of a lot of things, including the biggest cunt to ever cross your path, but stupid ain't one of them.

I'm done wiping my ass with you...

Which train are you pulling today?

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Which train are you pulling today?
                        From one of the best double albums ever made. Yes, completely off topic. Just be glad I didn't post that Blackfoot "Train, Train" tune that sounds cool, yet ultimately goes no where. Besides, "Highway Song" was waaaay better. Then again, I wanted to use "Mystery Train" by The Band and Paul Butterfield from The Last Waltz, yet there ain't a decent video clip available. And any version of "Train Kept Rollin" is just so overdone at this point.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

so did we get the bong smiley yet or what?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

I had a bong smiley last night.
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

When it comes to a kid, an implied threat is enough. At least IMHO.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                When it comes to a kid, an implied threat is enough. At least IMHO.
                                goose/gander
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...