Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And for the record, I never said I hated anyone. I DO think Clara/Thome is a worthless piece of shit, and I only said I thought the other person in question was dumb. Sosumi.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      goose/gander
      Chicken/egg

Meatball/nutball

Whatever.

I don't have kids. I've been told in situations like this I have no room to comment. But I will anyways.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Chicken/egg

Meatball/nutball

Whatever.

I don't have kids. I've been told in situations like this I have no room to comment. But I will anyways.
        i'm just referring to folks pissed about threats makin' threats

and i don't have children either, yet common sense and decency abounds
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Are you threatening me?
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Kids are sacred and should be oblivious to their parents shortcomings, even when they are as extensive as warf's. I do think it is ludicrous to dismiss all the stupid shit warf, Flappo, and the rest of the goat fags that plastered personal info, photos, and racial slurs all over the place pulled. If something ends up biting those cock suckers in the ass then good, they fucking have it coming. Regardless of your personal opinions nobody deserves the pile of shit warf and his butt buddy Flappo did to a few mods and envy. If those fuck heads did it to Angel or anyone else crying for that sociopath warf I would say the same thing. All this crying for warf is sickening, he started it, kept it going for months and still has people crying for him. You all want envy to fight her own battles, why can't that little cunt fight his own?
            Last edited by TFM_Dale; 04-10-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
              And for the record, I never said I hated anyone. I DO think Clara/Thome is a worthless piece of shit, and I only said I thought the other person in question was dumb. Sosumi.
              no worth at all?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zing!
                Are you threatening me?
                are you a kid?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                  Kids are sacred and should be oblivious to their patents shortcomings, even when they are as extensive as warf's. I do think it is ludicrous to dismiss all the stupid shit warf, Flappo, and the rest of the goat fags that plastered personal info, photos, and racial slurs all over the place pulled. If something ends up biting those cock suckers in the ass then good, they fucking have it coming. Regardless of your personal opinions nobody deserves the pile of shit warf and his butt buddy Flappo did to a few mods and envy. If those fuck heads did it to Angel or anyone else crying for that sociopath warf I would say the same thing. All this crying for warf is sickening, he started it, kept it going for months and still has people crying for him. You all want envy to fight her own battles, why can't that little cunt fight his own?
                  i, for one, haven't defending any of their actions

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All this crying for warf is sickening, he started it, kept it going for months and still has people crying for him. You all want envy to fight her own battles, why can't that little cunt fight his own?
                    Like I said in another (deleted) thread...this is not WARF's first go-round. We went through the same thing with him at DDLR. I just see it as the same old schtick.

no worth at all?
                    He serves me no purpose. Well, other than having someone to call a turd, I guess.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

purpose

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

i, for one, haven't defending any of their actions
                        We are cool, we may not agree on everything but I 100% respect your opinion on things.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

so did we get the bong smiley yet or what?
                          If someone gives me a link where I can download it, I could have done it a while ago...
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I never claimed to be defending WARF's actions... nor am I now. I'm like Twona...nothing we haven't seen before from him...or from Flappo. How come nobody freaked when the same shit happened to Fab? Double Standards??? (Mind you, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that stupid cunt blowing a donkey )

It's been a slice folks, but I have another final to go ace.

Stay Frosty!!! (You have to around here these days)
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Angel
                              I never claimed to be defending WARF's actions... nor am I now. I'm like Twona...nothing we haven't seen before from him...or from Flappo. How come nobody freaked when the same shit happened to Fab? Double Standards??? (Mind you, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that stupid cunt blowing a donkey )

It's been a slice folks, but I have another final to go ace.

Stay Frosty!!! (You have to around here these days)
                              Sorry Angel, I have no idea who Fab is, still one of the newbs around here but I'm trying to get caught up

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Sorry Angel, I have no idea who Fab is, still one of the newbs around here but I'm trying to get caught up
                                Shhhh...she's like beetlejuice...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...