Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    This is probably one of the best posts EVER...

cue the clique....

In three...

Two....

One...
    probly not if you say it out loud like that
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      Before you say/write, no I am not, you should read the definition of the word clique.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        Pigeons aren't really birds, or rats with wings. They are alien robots from Xenu........

fuck, so now i'm shooting undocumented aliens off my roof with a pellet gun?

these bots fuck with me at my home and the "wrecked" internet one
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Pigeons aren't really birds, or rats with wings. They are alien robots from Xenu........
          I rarely watch those type of vids but when i saw the time it lasted i had to very timely FORD..great post.

P.S. I have seen those eyes before,.. on that guy,.. on me, in a mirror, once, ..I can honestly say or ask how does he speak so clearly and with such great elocution while, TRIPPING, his balls off.......shudddddddder...............flashback... .................................

P.S.S If anyone want to know what I am talking about first take the purple microdot then down the rabbit hole...

wait what seems like forever

then you must get rid of the poison

then you get this for 22 min exactly

then you mix in this for 39 seconds the eyes I am talking about

then you go back to the top of the slide
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 02:13 PM.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just your own man. It's just a coincidence the same group of mods bashing either the same members or on the same agenda here I get... but at Brett's place too?

Dude, you and I have always been cool, but seriously - had you really been paying attention, you'd know there's only one (EX) mod with an agenda - one he and his cohorts by proxy carried over to Brett's (among other places). Don't get butt-hurt because a couple of us have called the lying sack of shit out on it. What, were we supposed to let the bullshit fly? Not gonna happen.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
              Dude, you and I have always been cool, but seriously - had you really been paying attention, you'd know there's only one (EX) mod with an agenda - one he and his cohorts by proxy carried over to Brett's (among other places). Don't get butt-hurt because a couple of us have called the lying sack of shit out on it. What, were we supposed to let the bullshit fly? Not gonna happen.
              I went over the Links never had a issue with that place wanted to see what the poop was.

WARF started thread "there that were" about his new site, 10 post by him and some others,.. not even about much just some, so I herd yuo gott baynned after being the, great cafe guy . Woof said little or nothing about it.

Then Nick ran in swinging wildly like to sucker punch. Wilh all this Flappo this and that...

Then you fiollowed Nick immediately with a, yes master ( liike some zombie minnion of his)...they are against us....

That to rehash bullshit was what went down.
              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Remember, the answer to everything is 42.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Coyote
                  Remember, the answer to everything is 42.
                  so long and thanks for all the fish...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Far be it for someone like me (with a questionable amount of personal integrity, which explains why I usually watch from a distance) to weigh in on an issue like this, yet I simply must disagree.

I abhor when garbage carries over from one site to the next, and to be a willing part of it under some quasi-self righteous logic that implies "not letting bullshit fly" is simply ludicrous. In an instant, one becomes very much a part of the problem, and turns one into some bizarre form of internet policing organization. And I don't care who's site it is, be it Brett's, Bob-R's, GOAT or fucking ESPN, there is no call for debating what goes on at the ARMY anyplace else.

Mainly because I've held a stupid badge of so-called authority as a moderator's title at a few sites over the years, I've been on the receiving end of harassment in many forms by various whack-jobs, so one would think I'd have a different point of view. The fact is, my view is the same as yours, yet I have made the conscious decision not to bother getting involved anymore, mostly because by doing so one only gives these people the much craved for attention and yes, credibility they are so desperately seeking.

It's all well and good to kvetch about these folks in the mod's room, it's quite another to invade another site in order to carry on the good fight. The point is, there is no good fight in nonsense like this. You are not going to change people, no matter how much you disagree with them. (Trust me, I've been a Dolphins fan since 1971, so it's highly improbable at this point that anyone will convince me that New England is all bells and whistles. Yeah, I know we stink, but what has that got to do with it?)

Fuck it, it really isn't worth the oxygen, as the whole crapbag offers more heat than light. Let it go. It's one of the few times in life that by ignoring something, it really will eventually go away.
                      Last edited by chefcraig; 04-09-2013, 02:35 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd say "Don't Panic", but recent events at this website would suggest we're way past that.

So instead, I'll just advise everyone to avoid Vogon poetry.... the Sammy Hagar lyrics from another galaxy.

And always carry a towel with you.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I'd say "Don't Panic", but recent events at this website would suggest we're way past that.

So instead, I'll just advise everyone to avoid Vogon poetry.... the Sammy Hagar lyrics from another galaxy.

And always carry a towel with you.
                          I wonder if The Guide is something like an iPad?
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

I'd say "Don't Panic"

It's fine now.
                            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

we should make a guIdepad!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

God:
                                I refuse to prove that I exist, for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.
                                Man: But, the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.
                                God: Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that, (and promptly disappears in a puff of logic).

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...