OK Look....BEFORE This Thread Gets Fucking Derailed Again, I Have A Simple Request!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Done....
    Hey thanks, V! I appreciate it.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hell... it never even occured to me that those were supposed to be beer bottles.

Probably because I usually avoid green bottled beer, as it goes "skunky" too easily, due to UV light.

And because I usually go with the mini-pint of Guinness, of course
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Hell... it never even occured to me that those were supposed to be beer bottles.

Probably because I usually avoid green bottled beer, as it goes "skunky" too easily, due to UV light.

And because I usually go with the mini-pint of Guinness, of course
        What, the little guys singin' & drinkin' & one of 'em fallin' didn't give it away for you?

And brother, you ain't kiddin'.

I think I may have told this here before, but I used to LOVE Carlsberg when it came in those big, ugly brown bottles.

As soon as they changed it to green small ones, it started to taste really shitty to me.

Yeah, I think I have told this. You were probably the one that brought the green bottle factor to my attention.

You know, it makes me wonder what properly bottled Heineken would taste like... the one in the green bottles doesn't taste so bad, I can only imagine it in a PROPER brown bottle.

Of course there's draught Heineken, but draught beer is a whole other beast.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Guess I thought they were bottles of booze or something?

Who the Hell passes out after one bottle of beer? Of course I don't know of any booze that comes in green bottles either
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

J&B, Cutty Sark, William Lawson's, Vat 69, Jameson, several brands of wine, etc.

Of course, the first two are rat poison.

There was a time when I really liked Cutty Sark, though. Then I got sick of it, switched to other brands & when I came back I nearly puked. I thought my taste just got more discerning. Later, this girl that used to like Cutty Sark a lot too, told me that it was definitely different & over the years, a few people have corroborated this story.

Something definitely went down.

As for passing out, I don't know about you, but when I'm acting like that smilie, I've had quite a few... who says that's the first?

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

the one on the left never drinks.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...