• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    Sure 'bout that?
    99.9% sure. And if .1% should be the case, the verbal pummeling of another person is not why I hang out here.

You know what? Those who constantly tore into her today are completely unaware of the fact that their banal minutia was actually more obnoxious than anything banal she ever posted.

I never particularly agreed with everything she said, in fact, it was me who first went hard at her over the "I'm not the guilty one" stance she took with romancing married men. I'm still opposed to that. Still, at the end of the day, that's her fucking business. Not something I'd jump the fucking Army ship over.

She actually authored a fantastic Dave related thread last year when the tour started. I believe it was called "Something's missing". Virtually every Dave enthusiast chimed in with thoughts on what performance personality changes Dave had made, good, bad or indifferent. That was a good thread. My point? Some big mouths around here are either affraid or don't have a clue how to even start one!

As far as ripping her for the "what are you eating, drinking, reading etc..." threads goes (I don't even know if she started them or not), if I'm not mistaken, there are quite a few people here who enjoy those threads. She may have been in there a lot, but she certainly wasn't in there talking to herself.

Like Hardrock said, she was harmless. But now the dogs that have chased the car finally caught it. When they're done fist bumping, what will they do next?

I sincerely hope all of the animosity here goes away. It's done this place absolutely no good.

Go ahead. Whip a brick at me. You'll feel better for all of 5 seconds, maybe.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There's been a lack of class shown by some today and I hope that now everyone has had their rants we can move on.

There's also been a tremendous amount of taking the high ground from some other folk who have every right to feel hard done by today. Hopefully they can take comfort from the fact that I'm certainly not the only one to notice that.

Cheers!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        There's been a lack of class shown by some today and I hope that now everyone has had their rants we can move on.

There's also been a tremendous amount of taking the high ground from some other folk who have every right to feel hard done by today. Hopefully they can take comfort from the fact that I'm certainly not the only one to notice that.

Cheers!
        We called that one......

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Is anybody really surprised? I mean really? Helen Keller seen this one coming. Everybody "wronged" got a free pass, it is bullshit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            Is anybody really surprised? I mean really? Helen Keller seen this one coming. Everybody "wronged" got a free pass, it is bullshit.
            You did a pretty good job bashing the shit out of people earlier today in the shoutbox yourself...
            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
              You did a pretty good job bashing the shit out of people earlier today in the shoutbox yourself...
              Fucking right I did, but I was hardly the one that started it.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Fucking right I did, but I was hardly the one that started it.
                Of course you weren't....my mistake.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                  Somebody is looking for a new sugar daddy....

Don't get too excited WARF, you can't afford me...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Of course you weren't....my mistake.
                    No mistake and I'm honestly not giving you shit, I'm just saying nobody can say all this surprised them.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Don't get too excited WARF, you can't afford me...
                      That's okay, I wouldn't want Lard's sloppy seconds anyway...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Cheers!
                        No need to thank me. I always take the high ground in these situations.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          That's okay, I wouldn't want Lard's sloppy seconds anyway...
                          Then those are the only sloppy seconds you've ever turned down, slummin' second rate imposter...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

No mistake and I'm honestly not giving you shit, I'm just saying nobody can say all this surprised them.
                            Agreed---I don't think anyone was surprised either. I believe that there have been some serious built up emotions going on around here. I know that after being called just about every name under the sun, I have a few as well. And yes, I was one of those people that Sesh talked about in regards to taking the "higher road", even after someone called me a name earlier, I kept my mouth shut.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Cheers!
                              When Envy first showed up she was cool then she started picking sides and aligned herself with this endless, We, Us, I'm part of the staff, you others are trolls bullshit, she was coached by Lounge into a dirty little secret and he got busted.

Then when Lounge started accusing WARF to pass the buck and act innocent, and the others involed with WARF owned them in the hardest way.

They were railroaded but what they did was underhanded.

I think we are doing just what you have mentioned, working it all out.

"The lack of class".. was how the certain 3 Mods ganged up to fool the rest of the site that WARF and Flappo were to blame.

Bitching Owning and Moaning is ok, it's the secrets that fuck things up.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-02-2013, 10:54 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Agreed---I don't think anyone was surprised either. I believe that there have been some serious built up emotions going on around here. I know that after being called just about every name under the sun, I have a few as well. And yes, I was one of those people that Sesh talked about in regards to taking the "higher road", even after someone called me a name earlier, I kept my mouth shut.
                                Yes, you were one of the few that took the high road...

Comment

Working...