X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Shut up or I'm gonna stab you in the neck you greasy haired varmint.
    No, you won't - because that would involve getting off the couch.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Shut up or I'm gonna stab you in the neck you greasy haired varmint.
      fool.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

**spam**
        Last edited by flappo; 05-03-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by flappo
          riddler would have a field day with you gullible fucks
          Is this done or what?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
            LOL! Where the hell did you find that?
            My friend filmed it.

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              Is this done or what?
              fair enough , i apologise

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I have come here to live with you, or die with you. All that I cared about was butchered and raped. Livin' isn't so hard for gentlemen like me and Sesh. Government don't live together... people live together. The only difference with Government you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well... I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from ya. I came here so that you would know my word of death is true, and that my word of life is true. You live here, the clique lives here and so will we. I will only hunt on what we need to live on, like LardMachine does... and every spring when the grass grows you and your staff can rest here at the Roth Army in peace. The sign of davidleerothfans will be on your lodge.... that's my word of life.... My word of death is here in my pistols and there in your rifles.... I'm ready for either one...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                    I have come here to live with you, or die with you. All that I cared about was butchered and raped. Livin' isn't so hard for gentlemen like me and Sesh. Government don't live together... people live together. The only difference with Government you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well... I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from ya. I came here so that you would know my word of death is true, and that my word of life is true. You live here, the clique lives here and so will we. I will only hunt on what we need to live on, like LardMachine does... and every spring when the grass grows you and your staff can rest here at the Roth Army in peace. The sign of davidleerothfans will be on your lodge.... that's my word of life.... My word of death is here in my pistols and there in your rifles.... I'm ready for either one...

that was beautiful , you're an artist

a piss artist

( only joshing )

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

that was beautiful , you're an artist

a piss artist

( only joshing )
                      Nah, he's more than that... A veritable "artiste d'coco".

In other words...

Aaaaaand I'm done.
                      Last edited by Coyote; 05-03-2013, 12:37 PM.
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        I have come here to live with you, or die with you. All that I cared about was butchered and raped. Livin' isn't so hard for gentlemen like me and Sesh. Government don't live together... people live together. The only difference with Government you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well... I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from ya. I came here so that you would know my word of death is true, and that my word of life is true. You live here, and so will we. I will only hunt on what we need to live on, and every spring when the grass grows you and your staff can rest here at the Roth Army in peace. The sign of davidleerothfans will be on your lodge.... that's my word of life.... My word of death is here in my pistols and there in your rifles.... I'm ready for either one...
                        Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.

Josey Wales: That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all fans of Roth to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

so many artists best work was done under the influence - ask jimi hendrix , the stones or the beatles

some people , it deadens them , others it opens their minds and allows them to create works of wonder

see warf's seminal post above

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

so many artists best work was done under the influence - ask jimi hendrix , the stones or the beatles

some people , it deadens them , others it opens their minds and allows them to create works of wonder

see warf's seminal post above
                            That's LSD/mushrooms...

Coke gives the world such gems like "We Built This City".
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

What if they were refusing to come back to the establishment because they were refusing to drink in the same place as, for example, a jew.

What if you didn't even like this jewish patron very much, he talked rubbish and he didn't spend much money.

You have to man up and decide are you the kind of person that puts up a sign saying 'No Jews'?
                              Of course not. I would be drinking alongside that Jew without giving a rat's as about him UNTIL the moment he came after ME.

Bear with me for one more rant & I'll be out of your hair.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Well, the one member of the Retard Clown Posse who bears a PowerTag takes a shot at me & the rest comes crawling out of the woodwork like hyenas.

Right, this is getting boring, so I'll just get rid of all you minions in one fell swoop.

First you, J. I admit I pulled your leg once & you went at me with guns ablazing. It was quite fun trolling you for awhile, but the truth is, I have nothing against you. I don't see you as a malicious or mean-spirited guy, just naive & deluded & I honestly can't hate you for that. But you're free to attack one of the only people that ever asked (repeatedly) that you be kept out of this. Go on, I won't take it personal.

Doc, please go back to parading your pretty pictures & saying as little as you can, 'cause the only time you string up more than two words together is to suck Lard's cock.

And you're harming him more than I ever could, backing him up.

Do you retards really believe that this rag tag gang of kids got all your information out of the internet by themselves?

Out of all of us, only Warf knows how to work with & has any interest in Facebook & he's too busy playing Hugh Hefner. One is even BANNED from Facebook. You get no candy if you guess who, it's more than obvious.

No, all your pictures & info was GIVEN to us. You see, Lard has pissed off MANY people over the years who have been silent for a multitude of reasons. They don't have the time for our childish games, they're afraid of being ganged on by your Retard Clown Posse, or they simply want to post without too much hassle. Some left, some are here, some have gone to other sites.

But all are willing to share the info they discovered on Lardo without even being asked for it. Believe what you will, but a couple of us have opened one of their various forms of e-contact only to find a treasure trove of unsolicited information.

And everyone that has read my PM to another poster should read it again. I never threatened Lard, I only WISHED he'd one day piss off the right person & have that happen to him.

Unfortunately, all my wishing won't bring it about any sooner, nor will your good vibes his way delay it any further.

As the next few weeks after said PRIVATE Message proved, he MAY have already pissed off that person. I honestly have no idea. But if he hasn't, he will & the same sources (or different ones,who knows?) will be more than keen to share the same info.

So yeah. For all our hatred towards him, if we manage to shut his fat face up, we may be doing his enormously fat ass a favour. And for all your encouragement, you may be giving him a nice, big, juicy Judas kiss.

Isn't tit ironic?

As for the PopGears, a ridiculous small amount ofthem was made by the Misfit Toys. Most weredone out of pure joy at the Rogan Board, or by a (the) few posters at the GOAT site who had no idea what was goin' on, but were having a blast.

Anyways, I don't intend to cuntinue with this e-drama, so bark at me all you will, I don't care. Rest assured I WILL read your posts, so feel free to try to rattle me.

What I've said to J. extends to all of you of the RCP.

I will, however, play Lard's hunting game with his fat ass. Every time he calls out someone, I'll be calling HIM out.

Then maybe after HE posts someone's personal info, like he did a million times before, he can go cry to Doc Love that I'm being mean to him.

Sounds fair?

No, I suppose it wouldn't. After all, Lard is a saint & oh so undeserving of this.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...