X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
    I'm not diggin up old wounds.... let's rejoice in the rebirth of the greatest web site ever made....
    He doesn't like me because I'm happy and chilled out...

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I'm not diggin up old wounds.... let's rejoice in the rebirth of the greatest web site ever made....
      You're relaunching the Goat site? Cool.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Ha! Who'd've though this little troll would end up being one of the biggest smartasses in web history?

Now, now people... breathe slowly... calm down. I'm not being a jackass.

Give him a chance. Try a sock. You'll never go back. Ok, NOW I'm being a jackass.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Ha! Who'd've though this little troll would end up being one of the biggest smartasses in web history?

Now, now people... breathe slowly... calm down. I'm not being a jackass.

Give him a chance. Try a sock. You'll never go back. Ok, NOW I'm being a jackass.

you're gonna lose your fleshlight endorsement...
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              you're gonna lose your fleshlight endorsement...
              I wish.

They have this amazing new model I'm dying to try.

Lend a brother a hundred bucks, will ya?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I don't thinking applying BPA to your genital region is a good idea...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

ELVIS, there is just some things people will never understand who registered after the second coming in 2004. I was on the field... you were on the field in the beginning. Sesh and Von Halen were here in the beginning. We fought our asses off against the enemy. We spent hours and hours day after day to make this web site the best place around. We bombed the Pleasure Dome and attacked Bradman for his hypocritical policies.... we fought hard every day to make sure the pasture dump would be torn apart....why? Because of the passion for Classic Van Halen.... we were just a bunch of diehard fans from vhlinks... and Sarge gave us a new home.... we brought EUAS over here and the rest was history!
                  Last edited by WARF; 05-03-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    I don't thinking applying BPA to your genital region is a good idea...
                    Wha... what?

Warf is on the sauce again! C'mon Warf, let's build a website!

One about that dude with the glasses & the guitar in that YouTube singing that Pink Floyd song for those three people.

IT'LL BE THE BEST SITE EVAR!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

we were just a bunch of diehard fabs
                      Ack.... DON"T SAY THAT WORD
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

ELVIS, there is just some things people will never understand who registered after the second coming in 2004. I was on the field... you were on the field in the beginning. Sesh and Von Halen were here in the beginning. We fought our asses off against the enemy. We spent hours and hours day after day to make this web site the best place around. We bombed the Pleasure Dome and attacked Bradman for his hypocritical policies.... we fought hard every day to make sure the pasture dump would be torn apart....why? Because of the passion for Classic Van Halen.... we were just a bunch of diehard fabs from vhlinks... and Sarge gave us a new home.... we brought EUAS over here and the rest was history!
                        Now give him a big kiss on the cheek and tell him how you love him in a non homosexual way.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

ELVIS, there is just some things people will never understand who registered after the second coming in 2004. I was on the field... you were on the field in the beginning. Sesh and Von Halen were here in the beginning. We fought our asses off against the enemy. We spent hours and hours day after day to make this web site the best place around. We bombed the Pleasure Dome and attacked Bradman for his hypocritical policies.... we fought hard every day to make sure the pasture dump would be torn apart....why? Because of the passion for Classic Van Halen.... we were just a bunch of diehard fans from vhlinks... and Sarge gave us a new home.... we brought EUAS over here and the rest was history!
                          Yeah, the Bible doesn't say lick the Devil's boots and he will flee from you...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Wha... what?

Warf is on the sauce again! C'mon Warf, let's build a website!

One about that dude with the glasses & the guitar in that YouTube singing that Pink Floyd song for those three people.

IT'LL BE THE BEST SITE EVAR!!!

I ain't buying. No freaking way!!

Wait, he's got three fans?

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Ah, Christ. Not the fuckin' Bible.

Alright, I've been drinking. Who wants to take me on?

I can lick any man in this establsihment. And I mean lick in a 1950s way, afore rmapant faggotry was invendet.

C'mon you... I'll belt ya one in teh kssier.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

In Latin?

Comment

Working...