X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And BTW, I swear to fuck that the goofy looking kid at 1:28 in that video is Conan O'Brien.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Gloria was an underrated song.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Yes, because endless gloating over preschool bullshit is so much better than dumb threads about shoes or what ever.

Christ, might as well bring Savicki back and have a Laura Branigan necrophilia festival.

i preferred your last alias , at least he was vaguely amusing

although as everyone agrees aliases are for fags

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

no pics with dicks in them please
          Last edited by Dr. Love; 05-04-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            And the light at the end of the tunnel is that you can be like me...
            I think I'd kill myself before I got that miserable.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• shellster
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Dec 2011

For no reason in particular this post was narrated by Morgan Freeman in my brain. For that I give you an internet thanks.

Originally posted by Igosplut
              I find that unnerving you would even publicly admit that Nick... Laying awake at night thinking of another man fantasy borders on what I'm about to say.....

But it did get me thinking about all those kinds of characters that have crawled these boards over the years. Surely some were just playing the part. But I would imagine there were people like old Wayne L who had that kink in the back of his mind, and probably never acted in real life on it (I'm sure his Aunt would have been disturbed..Unless....Well, never mind) So it all came pouring out here anonymously much to the smile on his face his wife would never understand (who said places like this were a waste of time).

Then I'm sure there were the posters who's time ended with Swat teams, bullhorns, and flash-bang grenades (the guy with the knife obsession at DDLR immediately comes to mind but we never post his username lest he show up) ....But there again the wreak was pre-determined, we were just the sign post on the way to the large bridge abutment with their name on it....

One of the funnest posters not so much here (but he did post here) was Phil the Stalker. He drove the spelling/punctuation people batty (he made today's kids texting look like the King English). But the best part was how he thoroughly unraveled Rogan to the point he was really afraid of the guy. Hell, I talked to the guy and he was a real estate broker in the midwest for shit sake. Of all things, just a normal guy who nobody would have thought that he could so unhinge a guy on TV.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by shellster
                For no reason in particular this post was narrated by Morgan Freeman in my brain. For that I give you an internet thanks.
                That's the way he really talks, but with a Boston accent.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  I think I'd kill myself before I got that miserable.
                  I see you have difficulty with perception...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Ya know Ford I thought of you the other day when I was cleaning out some shit and I came across some Seattle punk rock tapes...
                    Have you got anything of The Enemy or The Refuzors or The Dehumanizers?

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Have you got anything of The Enemy or The Refuzors or The Dehumanizers?
                      No sorry it was a few videos of lesser bands I bought at a yard sale.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        Lazy? I had to get your dune buggy pics from Full bong because I waited 3 weeks for you to post them! Yes, it fucking kicks ass! The Steering wheel is the best part!
                        I sill wanna know how he's gonna cram a Mopar motor into that krautmobile...
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          That's the way he really talks, but with a Boston accent.
                          My girlfriend (from the land of Elvis) says the same thing. I don't hear it....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by shellster
                            I was thinking more like Charlie Manson....
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

I sill wanna know how he's gonna cram a Mopar motor into that krautmobile...
                              I've seen it done on some straight-liners in the past, particularly on VW Bugs done up for the drag strip in the 1970s. The thing is, the engine winds up in the middle, pretty much right where the back seat goes. The blower would then be extended through the roof.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One of the best conversions I've seen was an LT1 (370HP 350 V8) in a Porsche Targa. There's a company that specializes in that..
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...