X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    In your dreams, kid. Yet you can be removed, permanently.
    Yes, please..

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Yes, you do.....

You may pretend you don't, but when you pull the shit you and meatflaps and fleshlight fucker did.......you bring FAMILY into it.

Maybe you're just too DRUNK to notice......

the popgears i made of you were from the guns of nevada website ( that band that fired you just before they got a record contract - OUCH ) and yelp , not exactly internet harassment - not like posting info on a mod's daughter - now that's actually a federal cybercrime

amazed you didn't get reported to the fbi

you stupid deluded arrogant fat cunt

get a fucking clue , dipshit

oh and go wait some tables and serve wine in plastic cups at your 3rd rate fleapit - donald trump mk2

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
        Yes, please..
        Lounge comes in today and started posting my daughters' personal info and my info.....

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Dont worry.....

MeatFlaps will be here once he sobers up to save you.......

the first bit of truth to come out of your retarded fucking mouth , fatso

you're such a weak cunt that when i posted a few popgears last month you cried like a faggot and got me demodded and banned

lol - what a big man you are

what a big tough man

oh and the last gimp to use the beer smiley every post was that doped addled fucktard eyes

but unlike you he didn't cry like a faggot when he got owned

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

LMMFAO

33 pages of whiney, history re-writing bullshit.......

I love how the Cock Fan Clique is now trying to take the high road, after gloating, poking, prodding, and bullshitting 24/7 as if they don't collectively have a life [which they don't]

Let me start with Donnie P.

I want to start with him, since of the entire Goatfucking / Cock Fan Clan he's the only one with a real life, a real family, a real job, and a sense of conscious and humility.

Donnie got dragged into a war he had no real dog in, and as ugly and as vile as it got from his bretheren, he never actually stooped to their levels. And for that he should be applauded for.

WARF on the other hand, started this ENTIRE mess. Drunk one night, out of his mind, and hurting from the sting of rejection, posted MY name in the chat box, that Ghey-Dump refuse site that tends to attract the lowest common traits.

WARFY actually escalated the "war" to the point of posting SCREEN SHOTS of the Mod Room in a public forum. How's THAT for respecting SARGE and this site?

WARFY requested ME on Facebook, promising me my info was safe with him, and that he'd NEVER share it, as his online persona was "just a troll" [I'm more than happy to post the message too]

When Warfy got his ass handed to him by Mod and Webbie alike here, he begged Flappo to come and save him. Thus ensuring Flappo would lose HIS Modship as well.

Flappo, the guy now taking the "high road" and lecturing others here about "class" actually posted A PRIVATE EMAIL FROM SARGE INCLUDING SARGE'S EMAIL ADDY on a public forum. How's that for class?

As for Ima "pussy" licker, this midget who can only fuck Fleshlights and trannies actually got himself BANNED because I dared CLOSE A THREAD ON THE INTERNETS.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, these Internet Toughguy "owners" all got themselves BANNED and DEMODDED because they couldn't go toe-to-toe with 4 mods with NO real power. Other than being able to move and/or close threads, we had NO real "power". Yet all of them cried about how their rights were infringed, and their jobs/lives were RUINED.

Yes, Imapussy, the Fleshlight Fucking Midget from South Wherever actually sent me a death threat. I'm more than happy to post it.

As for Phil, well gee that tow-timing liar is their cross to bear. See he sent me and others APOLOGY PM's talking about what a pathetic loser and Alkie WARF is, and how he wants to distance himself from the lot.....[I'm happy to post them]

The other member of Cock Chats, the big fat bass player whose name escapes me.....I have no issue with him either. He actually has talent and guts. Unlike Warf, meatflaps, or ImacockEater.

And back to Meatflaps, that fat, snaggled tooth, hasbeen loser for a moment.......he NOW claims he has "no problem" with Dale.....yet he called Dale a FAGGOT at the CockChat site. What a pussy. Can't even back up his own posts.

So because 4-5 losers on the Internetz get owned, they start not one but TWO sites dedicated to bashing ME......me and my ex-band, and my Pub.

Bwahahahahahahahhaha.......talk about being "owned"

They claim I got them banned, and de-modded......hahahaha. That's funny.

Then they claim the site sucks, and that they got themselves banned and de-modded on purpose.....

THEN they come back and claim they were wronged and it was all because of big, bad ME..

They try and slag the band I quit a YEAR ago.

Gee, other than what's his name, NONE of them have EVER even been in a band. recorded CD's, or performed live in front of hundreds of people.

They now LOVE this band.....even though they spent weeks and threads bashing the lead singer as being GAY and unable to sing.....the band who has had 3 guitarists, 3 bass players, and 2 drummers in the last 3 years.

They LOVE to bash my Pub..... they lie about me owning it as well.

They post pics and vids from OPEN MIC nights, and laugh about how few people have seen the vids....yet IGNORE the fact we are packed every weekend and have ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME MEMBERS perform there.

Gee, I wonder where Flappo, Warfy, and Flashlight Fucker work?

So my Pub isn't cool enough for them, my ex-band isn't cool enough for them......I ruined their little message board by closing a thread and flipping them shit for being DOUCHEBAGS.

Instead of being able to fight fair, and like real men, they had to resort to personal attacks, FAKE Facebook Acoounts, and Fake Yelp reviews to make themselves feel better....

Bottom line?

For the last 33 pages THEY made themselves out to be the owned losers with no "game"......

Meanwhile, others here have lives, families, careers, jobs, bands, companies, and futures......

But hey......being karaoke singers, fleshlight fuckers, and Joe Rogan's bitch MUST mean something int the "real" world, right?

Way to keep it classy CockFans.

Don't abandon the ship, remember......
            i'm just glad you and nick don't take the net too seriously

lol

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
              i'm just glad you and nick don't take the net too seriously

lol
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

she seems to do that a lot

poor old deluded lard

i almost feel sorry for the cunt - almost

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

"So my Pub isn't cool enough for them, my ex-band isn't cool enough for them......I ruined their little message board by closing a thread and flipping them shit for being DOUCHEBAGS.

-------

so you openly admit it was you who reported warf's forum(s) ?

at lest now we know who warf and phil can send their hosting bill for the goat site to

thx for playing along

CHEERS !!!

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                    Lounge comes in today and started posting my daughters' personal info and my info.....
                    he should be banned for that , don't you think ?

i thought he wanted anyone who posted people's personal info to be banned - didn't he ??

he can't have it one way and not the other

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      What is the "goat" site?

no , it's not a popgear

i hacked the fucking site

IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

sorry warf - someone had to put the shithole out of it's misery

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                        Just for the record, I never contacted anyones children or "confessed" to it, since it didn't happend. Warf is lying, as usual. He does that when he gets owned... And in other cases too. He lies a whole lot.
                        That's a fucking lie. Va Beach caught you red handed, with evidence and a confession! Wanna see the PM's????

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

post them at our other site , warf - the one they haven't reported ( yet )

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Instead of being able to fight fair, and like real men, they had to resort to personal attacks, FAKE Facebook Acoounts, and Fake Yelp reviews to make themselves feel better....

LOL

the irony is strong in this post

real men -you mean like big butch alpha males who make 40k posts on a message board ?

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

i'm a hasbeen loser ?

lol

anyone see you in this pic ?? i was going to post it all over the net with your personal info ( not )

nah , cos you 'quit' the band

hahahahaha... so funny

i think this says it all really..

madison square gardens eat yer heart out

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

they're going fucking craaaazzzzyyyyy !!!

rock n roll party tonite !!!

=VH=

Comment

Working...