• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

shame envy and lard don't have the balls to

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Well, look who waddled in… the BIG boy himself, Turd Wanker.

How ya been, buddy?

Say, for someone who kept repeating & repeating & repeating ad infinitum that youwere over this bullshit, you certainly made a SPECTACULAR first post.

All of a sudden, it’s all about YOU again. You sure love the attention, huh?

Look Kilimanjaro, some of us didn’t register at this board to worship YOU. Ever since you joined, it’s all about LardMachine & his fuckin’ soap operas.

In ALL the fights over these last few years, there’s been ONE constant. YOU. And who the fuck are you to decide who can or cannot post here? You don’t like someone& you stalk him from thread to thread harassing him?

And who started with the personal info? YOU DID, Jowls. Now all of a sudden it happens to you & you throw a hissy fit? Man up, you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Guess what, Warf’s not the one stuck in 2000, YOU are. You can’t hide behind a handle anymore. Especially if you decide to plaster your sorry excuse for a face allover the internet.

C’mon, tellus again how this isn’t you & you’re actually a very cool guy in real life.

The fact remains that no one did anything to you that you haven’t done countless times before. Except that when it’s you getting the pointed end of the stick, it’s unfair.

And harassing a kid? Really? And you have the nerve to claim that you’re above everyone else in this?

You fucking, disgusting hypocrite… a kid, goddamit. Now, that’s what I call class & taking the high road. A. Kid.

An underage girl that should be living her life in peace, playing with her friends, being harassed by mentally unstable “mature” grown ups over an internet argument.

I have no words. I don’t.

Now, I COULD address your points one by one, but why bother?

Instead, I’ll just ask you to go ahead & post my death threat.

C’mon, post it for everyone to see that, for once, you’re not making things up.

Like when you claimed to be in Cinderella.

Or that you are the co-proprietor of a bar that’s SO successful with its average crowd of three people at any given time & horrible reviews that you’re getting ready to open another one. You sure got the market cornered on wine in plastic cup.

Now, for once in your e-life, you have the opportunity to back up your claims.

Do it. Post my death threat.

Cheers!
        Last edited by Anonymous; 05-07-2013, 06:26 AM. Reason: Fuckin' space bar on this fuckin' notebook... I already type like a retard, I DON'T need any help.

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          I'll NEVER leave.
          Cancer after chemo.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Jesus H Christ, this shit has gone on so long chefcraig is taking sides now. Is it over or not? Is this what he Army is going to be now? If being old school means rehashing the same God damned thing over and over and over then who fucking needs it? This is fucking retarded. Incase you can't see it for yourselves or you are just choosing to be to fucking naive to notice this is turning into a glorified middle school level flame site. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me but of course my opinion doesn't matter due to my "joined on" date. Stay classy my fucking ass.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

This can end as soon as Jowls stops making this site about him.

He came back, fine.

He could've posted about a million subjects, but no. Went straight to "everyone gather around me as I decide who's worthy & who's not".

It's been the same shit ever since he joined. I don't think I've ever seen him post something outside of a fight.

Isn't it enough already? How long will he keep this shit up? Is there no way he can make a SINGLE post without attacking SOMEONE?

Cheers!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                they're going fucking craaaazzzzyyyyy !!!

rock n roll party tonite !!!

=VH=
                That looks like a rockin' party.... I'll have a glass of Boone's farm in a paper cup!

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  Well, look who waddled in… the BIG boy himself, Turd Wanker.

How ya been, buddy?

Say, for someone who kept repeating & repeating & repeating ad infinitum that youwere over this bullshit, you certainly made a SPECTACULAR first post.

All of a sudden, it’s all about YOU again. You sure love the attention, huh?

Look Kilimanjaro, some of us didn’t register at this board to worship YOU. Ever since you joined, it’s all about LardMachine & his fuckin’ soap operas.

In ALL the fights over these last few years, there’s been ONE constant. YOU. And who the fuck are you to decide who can or cannot post here? You don’t like someone& you stalk him from thread to thread harassing him?

And who started with the personal info? YOU DID, Jowls. Now all of a sudden it happens to you & you throw a hissy fit? Man up, you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Guess what, Warf’s not the one stuck in 2000, YOU are. You can’t hide behind a handle anymore. Especially if you decide to plaster your sorry excuse for a face allover the internet.

C’mon, tellus again how this isn’t you & you’re actually a very cool guy in real life.

The fact remains that no one did anything to you that you haven’t done countless times before. Except that when it’s you getting the pointed end of the stick, it’s unfair.

And harassing a kid? Really? And you have the nerve to claim that you’re above everyone else in this?

You fucking, disgusting hypocrite… a kid, goddamit. Now, that’s what I call class & taking the high road. A. Kid.

An underage girl that should be living her life in peace, playing with her friends, being harassed by mentally unstable “mature” grown ups over an internet argument.

I have no words. I don’t.

Now, I COULD address your points one by one, but why bother?

Instead, I’ll just ask you to go ahead & post my death threat.

C’mon, post it for everyone to see that, for once, you’re not making things up.

Like when you claimed to be in Cinderella.

Or that you are the co-proprietor of a bar that’s SO successful with its average crowd of three people at any given time & horrible reviews that you’re getting ready to open another one. You sure got the market cornered on wine in plastic cup.

Now, for once in your e-life, you have the opportunity to back up your claims.

Do it. Post my death threat.

Cheers!
                  Thank you Izzy!

He's a sad desperate man, who has to resort to posting personal information and going after members children.

What a loser.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    Jesus H Christ, this shit has gone on so long chefcraig is taking sides now. Is it over or not? Is this what he Army is going to be now? If being old school means rehashing the same God damned thing over and over and over then who fucking needs it? This is fucking retarded. Incase you can't see it for yourselves or you are just choosing to be to fucking naive to notice this is turning into a glorified middle school level flame site. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me but of course my opinion doesn't matter due to my "joined on" date. Stay classy my fucking ass.

Dale, all that happened was - Lounge came in, refuted the bullshit, stated THE FACTS - fully exposing what a lying piece of shit dWARF is by posting his own words (which if you read the thread and chat, sent him into a panic) - and what did Cuntflap do (rather than man up and admit HE got suckered by doucheboy)? Go back to immediately repeating the lies, then echoed by Sylicker (sorry dude, but you bought into the bullshit too).

No one got "fired" from a band or anything - well, apart from Flaps and dWARF from their mod gigs for fucking up. Not us, THEM - and them only. NO ONE contacted or harassed anyone's kid. IT'S A LIE. No one besides WARF let on that was his even daughter's (first) name -DUH! What did dWARF do when cornered? Well, he's a pussy, and Flaps wasn't here to back him up, so like a true coward, he signed on as one of his aliases and started throwing around veiled racist garbage...shocker. But the gig's up... more proof of WARF's bullshit is coming. And he's scared shitless. Karma's a bitch, and WARF ordered a few bombs that are starting to ship; but don't worry, they're gonna go off in HIS mailbox, not a family member's.

All they can do is repeat their bullshit because it's all they've got. They're pathetic. But what they HAVE done is proven the point. They did exactly what we predicted they'd do when the change was made (never mind all of the "blue man group" supported it). "Classy" indeed.
                    Last edited by jhale667; 05-07-2013, 08:11 AM.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Thank you Izzy!

He's a sad desperate man, who has to resort to posting personal information and going after members children.

What a loser.

No dude, that's you. YOU posted personal information. You also flipped out over the mere THREAT of it happening to you, and YOU inadvertently revealed more here than any of us did. Because you're a stupid drunk. Now go ahead, make a monkey comment or hair reference, since that's all you're left with...
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Van Halen are a pretty cool band

Thoughts?

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          WARF ordered a few bombs that are starting to ship; but don't worry, they're gonna go off in HIS mailbox, not a family member's.
                          Bomb threats?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Dale, all that happened was - Lounge came in, refuted the bullshit, stated THE FACTS - fully exposing what a lying piece of shit dWARF is by posting his own words (which if you read the thread and chat, sent him into a panic) - and what did Cuntflap do (rather than man up and admit HE got suckered by doucheboy)? Go back to immediately repeating the lies, then echoed by Sylicker (sorry dude, but you bought into the bullshit too).

No one got "fired" from a band or anything - well, apart from Flaps and dWARF from their mod gigs for fucking up. Not us, THEM - and them only. NO ONE contacted or harassed anyone's kid. IT'S A LIE. No one besides WARF let on that was his even daughter's (first) name -DUH! What did dWARF do when cornered? Well, he's a pussy, and Flaps wasn't here to back him up, so like a true coward, he signed on as one of his aliases and started throwing around veiled racist garbage...shocker. But the gig's up... more proof of WARF's bullshit is coming. And he's scared shitless. Karma's a bitch, and WARF ordered a few bombs that are starting to ship; but don't worry, they're gonna go off in HIS mailbox, not a family member's.

All they can do is repeat their bullshit because it's all they've got. They're pathetic. But what they HAVE done is proven the point. They did exactly what we predicted they'd do when the change was made (never mind all of the "blue man group" supported it). "Classy" indeed.
                            It isn't pointed at you, lounge, or any one person except maybe Sesh (just because it IS his site). Just pointing out what this site is now. If this keeps on the experiment has failed in my opinion, when the majority of the posts are flame war bullshit then what's the point? If everybody hasn't gotten whatever they had to off their chest by now will they ever? As far as the racial slurs consider the sources, I don't give a fuck who you are, if you resort to using racial slurs or if you think it is OK that people are doing it you are a fucking asshole that has far less class then you ever claimed to have in the first place.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                              Van Halen are a pretty cool band

Thoughts?

Fuck yeah they are, good thing or this place would have imploded weeks ago.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                It isn't pointed at you, lounge, or any one person except maybe Sesh (just because it IS his site). Just pointing out what this site is now. If this keeps on the experiment has failed in my opinion, when the majority of the posts are flame war bullshit then what's the point? If everybody hasn't gotten whatever they had to off their chest by now will they ever? As far as the racial slurs consider the sources, I don't give a fuck who you are, if you resort to using racial slurs or if you think it is OK that people are doing it you are a fucking asshole that has far less class then you ever claimed to have in the first place.

Exactly. But that is exactly what happened, they can't handle the truth, so they immediately tried to spin it. And for my part, I'm totally ready to move on - when their bullshit stops. Like I said, there's already more than ample proof WARF is full of shit and played Flaps and Ima.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...