• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

so lard wasn't fired he quit !!!??!!

i can see why now , it's so fucking obvious - silly me

waiting tables in a pub is a much more glamorous lifestyle than being a rock star

and i don't use aliases - unlike some assholes i could mention

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      Van Halen are a pretty cool band

Thoughts?

Doesn't work DB. Tried it twice so far. Apparently, Dave and VH just aren't interesting enough anymore. Oh wells.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

i have it on pretty good authority that the only way dave was going to take over any website was if the discussion forums were removed

after seeing the drivel posted in this thread i think he had a point

hilarious all the e-drama over fuck all

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          Jesus H Christ, this shit has gone on so long chefcraig is taking sides now.
          It isn't so much a matter of taking sides as it is a manner of attempting to diffuse the situation. Every time things settle down, some brain-dead, needy numbskull feels it necessary to stick an oar in and rekindle the flames. As I've stated previously, I'm over the whole thing, and pretty much sit jaded on the sidelines as yet more and more of this repulsive hoohah unloads and shits back upon itself.

And the same jugheads that were part of the problem in the first place keep unzipping their pieholes, leading to further vigorous, yet ultimately vapid debate: "Oh, you poked me with a stick. Well my stick is very blunt. You dress funny. Don't tell me how to dress. Your parents must be cheap. Hey, leave my folks out of this. They are better off than your's. Yeah, well at least I have a job. True, but you have to take the bus to work. Whatever, at least it isn't the short bus your sister rides to school". Yadda, yadda yadda.

Enough already. Be gone the professional victims, the dimwitted trolls and the perpetually aggravated over little (if anything) dimwits.

It's the fucking internet. So here's some ideas: Be a semi-responsible adult. Don't wantonly post shit that can be exploited, then cry foul when it is. Keep your personal info to yourself. Use an alias when posting, particularly on Face-Sit-Book. Avoid hosting images of your family, including (especially) your kids. Don't tell strangers where you work, let alone what you do for a living. Try not to expose every minute detail about your dating/personal life to millions of people surfing the internet.

Oh, and if you have an issue with someone, DO NOT harass a person via PMs at an unrelated website in order to state your grievances. Grow up, and grow a pair.

And most of all, don't believe that the guy that seems all wonderful in cyberspace is your new, best-est friend ever. Ted Bundy used the same concept, and that bastard did so without the aid of a computer.

Live & learn kids. And shut the fuck up when it comes to your personal life. I don't care about my own non-exceptional life, so why should I give a flying rat's ass about yours?

Crap, it's not even 9 AM (EST) and I need a beer.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 05-07-2013, 09:01 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

J, I haven't been played. My beef with Jowls started shortly before this.

I'm burying my face in the shit here.

I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, but I've had enough of Lardo's bullshit.

The fact remains that piece of shit hasn't made ONE single post outside of a fight.

Can the problem really be everyone else but HIM?

How many fights did I start? All I want is to post some retarded bullshit that I think it's funny.

How many fights did HE start? It's all he ever does. If someone's not paying attention to him, he goes over & starts shit.

And he finally started shit with ME. I COULD have taken the high road. I didn't. I don't start shit, but I don't run from it either.

I'm fully aware that I am to blame in this, too. I never pretended otherwise,unlike Moby Dick there,who's always playing the victim card & trying to come off as innocent as a newborn baby.

ENOUGH, dammit! How many times are you gonna pull the same stunt, Lardo? When are you gonna stop fighting people? When there's noone left?

Cheers!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
              Awesome, if you or envy contact my daughter again i'm calling the police... I already showed Va Beach the evidence and envy confessed.... go for it scumbag!
              That's half right...

Envy did admit to copying three pictures from the Facebook account....

I said nothing, nor did Envy tell me, about actually contacting her, nor did you show me any evidence....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I would like to add to Craig's post that just because someone posts something on the internet(often late at night) it doesn't make it true.

There are a lot of accusations being posted in these arguments which appear to be at best exaggerated and often just plain made up.

Please bear that in mind when getting angry on someone else's behalf.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

JESUS H CHRIST!!! How long are you people gonna keep rehashing the same fucking arguments over and fucking over again? I don't know what went on as far as who posted what and I really don't give a flying fuck.
                  Get over it already. The new patron has a lot of patience. I can tell because if he didn't he'd ban everybody who can't get by this he said/ she said soap opera bullshit. If you want to continue down this path there's a site called TALKSHIT that's better suited for it. No disrespect to my new friends but this shit is getting really old quick.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Apparently the only thing that calms everyone down is when I bring Michelob....so here....

But y'all better get this shit under control.

I'm not made of money....
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I would like to add to Craig's post that just because someone posts something on the internet(often late at night) it doesn't make it true.

There are a lot of accusations being posted in these arguments which appear to be at best exaggerated and often just plain made up.

Please bear that in mind when getting angry on someone else's behalf.
                      What about the racist shit in chat? Why is that ok and being allowed? Nobody should have to put up with that shit and any potential new members that see shit like that are going to say fuck it and not even bother signing up.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        JESUS H CHRIST!!! How long are you people gonna keep rehashing the same fucking arguments over and fucking over again? I don't know what went on as far as who posted what and I really don't give a flying fuck.
                        Get over it already. The new patron has a lot of patience. I can tell because if he didn't he'd ban everybody who can't get by this he said/ she said soap opera bullshit. If you want to continue down this path there's a site called TALKSHIT that's better suited for it. No disrespect to my new friends but this shit is getting really old quick.

Sir, yes sir!

Sorry, sir!

Won't happen again, SIR!

Dammit, when did the Dog become so authoritarian?

Ok guys, we made him break character. I think we may have gone too far. I'm half joking & half serious here.

All kidding aside, well done, C-Dog.

Cheers!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          No, Bro.....

It started about 4 months ago by a drunken Warfy........

After he got himself and 5-6 "friends" banned it became a "war"

Posting screen shots of the Mod Room and Private Emails from SARGE will tend to do that.......

Have you seen 8 Mile?
                          As usuall the -XXXMOD-®©™ can do no wrong. YOU started all this BULLSHIT with your 1's and 0's lust finger bang of the sweede..she got her ass up in the air higher than a cat in a cotton field and expressed her hatred of The Kristy due to jealousy of the attention The Kristy got.

She jumped in with the most emotional group on this site the Mod Clique a bunch of kiddie men and got you all -sweedishlyengorged-®©™ about her mutual attention to you all and her seperation of and agianst the rest of the board.

Like a child she thought you fags had the cool cars and all the drugs. Now she also pays for your idiocracy.

Then as with all things of a immature "club owners who have hall of fame members gig'ing at " need to prove himself as a man, you played a forward movement role in the banning of, The Kristy.

Then and only then did WARF and Flappo and the others retaliate at you and the gay mob clidue (wich was the organization of the sweede masturbators).

It all started with you fucking up yourself with the sweede.

All of it . then and only then did the shit get to the attention of the Webmasters and cause all of the headaches we have had over the last few moths.

As with all things -The RA- it is a great thread and a great read..so keep it up we need more of your revisionist history from the, XXXMOD®©™.
                          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                            Apparently the only thing that calms everyone down is when I bring Michelob....so here....

Hey - I'll settle for Natural Ice! It's cheaper and has waaayy more kick!! And anybody that says it's crappy beer better be wearin' a cup!!

Actually, it is crappy. But, I'm a cheap bastard
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                              Jesus H Christ, this shit has gone on so long chefcraig is taking sides now. Is it over or not? Is this what he Army is going to be now? If being old school means rehashing the same God damned thing over and over and over then who fucking needs it? This is fucking retarded. Incase you can't see it for yourselves or you are just choosing to be to fucking naive to notice this is turning into a glorified middle school level flame site. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me but of course my opinion doesn't matter due to my "joined on" date. Stay classy my fucking ass.
                              I swear I didn't see this post before I made mine but I guess I'm not the only one tired of this shit. Good post Dale.
                              BTW I only made that I'm more relevant comment about joining dates to be sarcastic.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

BUDDY! Friend. Bro! ALWAYS a pleasure to see ya & your, huh...company.

C'mere. Bring them frosties over here & let's talk about Jim Cummings & his role on making Disney's Saturday morning cartoons the best fuckin' thing EVER, especially TaleSpin & Darkwing Duck.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...