X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
    I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over...

That post reads like a add for a fag looking for a a fag hag to take it shopping at fancy stores.

Fem grooming ? like talking with women about it???....once you have shaved a girls bikini line, what else do you need to know..?....you need to get some pussy.

Are all you guys on this site fooling me... and you are all really, a bunch 12 year olds..?
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013, 08:59 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Clara, just admit it already.... you're not fooling anyone.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.
        No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?
          Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I like women very much and you also, as with all -The RA- women.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I am really just going along with Angel orchestrating this because I want to be a mod again. FEEL THE POWER!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The owner of the site is the one asking if there is interest. No one is making any demands.

Then maybe you shouldn't post sexist rants...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl

Tonight?

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!
                  I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.
                  WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.

You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.
                        Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.
                          The only post I remember ever saying goodbye to in here was about the sheep pen.

But whatever.

Does any thread here ever stay on topic anymore?
                          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Clara, I feel your orange is fading. Are you still good for my eyes?

Oh dear.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Men are naturally pigs.
                                Speak for yourself, thome....

As for women, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying before I'd ever take advice from you.

Cheers!!!
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...