X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........
    Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

I love how he thinks he's saving both women, and the site from this travesty......
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?
        I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all?

Having dissrespectfull discussion bullshit posted by women here or by the men here towards women centrally located instead of drifting of to nowhere in some dissapearing thread is what you want have at it.

You know you girls don't want to talk about shoes and shit like that with each other at all.

It will get just silly and have no different direction that any other forum here allready.

You will get your forum I am quite sure.

Because people think it will bring in more people .

While the rest of the world is doing other things... and snap texting each other..... and not using the net forums, as much or at all.

Do you know why 90% of the discussion here, on any subject, drift off subject...?

Cause nobody gives a fuck and generally doesn't want to hear about it.

What a women's forum idea is, is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

If you girls get a women forum I want a specific men's forus to talk about women...all the bullshit we all say in all the other forums..but under the heading, Men's Forum...why becuase it is STOOOOPID!

YAY IT"S STOOPID!!!
        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013, 10:39 PM.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

I wonder when Elbow & Clara are going to become Man and Concubine?

It is quite obvious they were just made for each other....a Louisiana brain-dead zombie, and a brain-dead zombie from someplace else.

Maybe, attention we could to the and no one comes a squeaky wheel in order to apease that eventually it give so much becomes every demand...( for some unknown goddamned reason) to the site at all due equal rights issue the innability to find what it is really all about..??????

I can feel the grey.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...
                And glue....

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

I read the first 2 1/2 pages saw that you homo fags couldn't seem to get your pussy cocks out.. and the women were pussy footing around and I laid it DOWN'!!

Got it out on the table brought it all to the surface...there now, what had to be said has been said.

What wasn't being said, was said.

Let the Webbies decide.

I just wanted to get this discussion to where it needed to be..

Thanks for playing along.
                  Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Having dissrespectfull bullshit posted by women here
                    More insults. You're really digging a hole here.

Because people think it will bring in more people.
                    I doubt anyone has given that a thought at all...

What a womens forum idea is is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.
                    First, I don't think the idea is to be moving olds posts to the new forum as you suggested earlier.

Second, I'm sure we will still post around the board as we want to. And what might be posted in the new forum likely wouldn't get posted otherwise.

You've really spent way too much time thinking about this...
                    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Hey, can we call it The Kitchen in thome's honor....

Hey girls, why you posting here?......get in The Kitchen where ya belong and make me a sammich

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Seriously, I believe a Roth Army Woman's Forum would be a terrific idea, for a handful of reasons. For one, it could serve as a device to consolidate the strength and idealism offered (with far greater restraint and dignity, yet not always...I mean, come on, we are all morons) by the female membership. Let's face it, Roth Army women have dealt with more crapola with a sense of defiance and survival than many of the allegedly macho men loitering about here while drinking and watching fucking Sports Center.

Secondly (and not to be the least bit condescending here), there are some subjects that ladies may wish to discuss that only jibe when voiced amongst other women.

And for a third reason, why in the fuck NOT? If you happen to be a female David Lee Roth/Classic VH fan, it's an all inclusive experience. Yet every once in a while, you might wish to discuss other avenues of what you have gone through or are currently dealing with, while not posting it out loud in MAX's section.

Van Halen was never a boy's club. Shit, one of the coolest things about going to them shows in the late 1970s was the fact that I WASN'T surrounded by hairy, over-weight, quite smelly, fully shitfaced Lynyrd Skynyrd-type fans, but by totally hot, mind-blowingly gorgeous females!

So in my mind, a little bit of respect is due. I firmly believe the trigger needs to be pulled on this.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all
                          Those threads were obviously started for a specific reason...sorry you didn't pick up on that...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I agree with you ..but call it -The Rythm Kitchen- in DLR's honor..not any poster here.

I promise to start a thread about women spending less time in the kitchen and the lack of sammich making that is destroying America.

Or you can probably not coun't on that. I doubt I will post there at all, they need it and that is cool.

I could maybe find some common ground if the subject hits me so.

I generally stay out of woman to woman discussions...got smart years ago.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I generally stay out of woman to woman discussions....
                              Not by choice is my guess....

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It must be called Estrogen Alley!

Comment

Working...