Banned?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    • Oct 2003
    • 35276

    Banned?

    Note if you are banned it will say Banned under your name/avatar on all of your posts.

    If you can't post and it doesn't say this then you are not banned, it's some sort of fuck up caused by you or the board software in which case email webmaster@rotharmy.com and we will sort it out for you.

    Cheers!
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012
    • 1172

    #2
    This is a test post.


    EDIT: no problems.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

    Comment

    • 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005
      • 2557

      #3
      What the hell happened to fourthcoming ? I seen a few of his posts and it lists him as a guest ? What's that about ? Thought you had to sign up to post.

      Comment

      • Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011
        • 2363

        #4
        Originally posted by 78/84 guy
        What the hell happened to fourthcoming ? I seen a few of his posts and it lists him as a guest ? What's that about ? Thought you had to sign up to post.
        I've wondered the same thing.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

        Comment

        • DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

          • Mar 2011
          • 5471

          #5
          I always figured that he asked to have his namesake and history removed and that his quoted posts have remained or something. No way did that guy do anything to get banned.

          Comment

          • Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

            • Oct 2003
            • 35276

            #6
            I can't find the account.

            If someone has their account deleted their posts then show as being from a guest.

            The reason for this thread is that a few times people have got in touch thinking they have been banned and it's just their password is wrong or their account hasn't be verified. We ban a couple of Russian spammers each day but it's very rare for a genuine poster to get banned from here particularly if you have been around for any amount of time.

            Comment

            • cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007
              • 8955

              #7
              Originally posted by Seshmeister
              We ban a couple of Russian spammers each day but it's very rare for a genuine poster to get banned from here particularly if you have been around for any amount of time.
              Unless you really piss somebody off and associate with shit disturbers like me you'll probably be fine.
              Beware of Dog

              Comment

              • Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004
                • 7579

                #8
                I would like to report a problem - I don't see the word "Banned" under cadaverdog's username/avatar.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA


                Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

                Comment

                • cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8955

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  I would like to report a problem - I don't see the word "Banned" under cadaverdog's username/avatar.
                  That is a problem. I'll see if I can't take care of that soon.
                  What's the name of that happening below my name above full member status? I want to change it to banned for my old pal guitar carp.
                  Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-21-2013, 05:54 AM.
                  Beware of Dog

                  Comment

                  • cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8955

                    #10
                    Is that better GuitarGuppy? It's says banned just like you asked for. No thanx needed.
                    Beware of Dog

                    Comment

                    • Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                      • Dec 2003
                      • 7516

                      #11
                      Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      I always figured that he asked to have his namesake and history removed and that his quoted posts have remained or something. No way did that guy do anything to get banned.
                      This could be the case.

                      Anybody have his contact info?

                      Comment

                      • twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                        • Jan 2004
                        • 11212

                        #12
                        He's not on the banned users list...
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

                        Comment

                        • DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 13373

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Von Halen
                          This could be the case.

                          Anybody have his contact info?
                          I'll check and see if I have it. I can say that he told me a while back that he was taking a break. I don't know anything other than that.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

                          Comment

                          • DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 13373

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Von Halen
                            This could be the case.

                            Anybody have his contact info?
                            Found it. I'll PM it to you Von. Which means you'll actually have to read your PMs for once lol!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

                            Comment

                            • 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 2557

                              #15
                              Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              I'll check and see if I have it. I can say that he told me a while back that he was taking a break. I don't know anything other than that.
                              Interesting. He always had good posts. Not sure why you would want to be deleted or whatever ? Just don't sign in. I've gone months without signing in sometimes. Interesting ! Hope he comes back around.

                              Comment

                              Working...