X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

LMAO!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      Poor fucker.....gotta be tough tryin' to talk smack and wax reminiscent about VH when you gotta deal with the pesky ADD problem.

It's probably like...type-type/drool-drool/type-type/scratch-itch/type-type/smell-finger/.........drrrrrruh......MOM-EEEEEEEEEY?
      hey get back to the mop ..... and make sure all the mops go back in the right place.. well your a mod so you should know....
      long live van halen

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Druhhhhhhhh....immey wimey momma?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeah, that's right...dont even mention what I said on the last page...'cause there's nothing you can say...you got knocked-the-fuck-out!!...come back when school is in session, junior...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
            yeah, that's right...dont even mention what I said on the last page...'cause there's nothing you can say...you got knocked-the-fuck-out!!...come back when school is in session, junior...
            you can"t knock on a fucking door. never mind fucking with me south kingstown. why rent when you can own goat......
            long live van halen

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
              you can"t knock on a fucking door. never mind fucking with me south kingstown. why rent when you can own goat......
              What in the fuck are you doin' up so late?

I was just rinsin' out the mops!

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

good job bro......
                long live van halen

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Got anything else?

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2004

yea shut the fuck up..
                    long live van halen

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

who is the boss?
                      long live van halen

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

who is the boss?
                        Tony Danza

seriously, fucktard. this is a goof, right? You're not actually this stupid are you? Ignorance might be cool in your mullet wearing, nova driving shit stain little town you dwell in, when you're not delivering pizzas, but here it's just boring.

I've known guys like you.

Got to the bar band level, fucked a few skanks, your dick is falling off due to herpes, you make $12/ hr, live in a shithole, and still think you're going to be the next evh. Your fat girlfriend pays your rent, your BC Rich is at the pawn shop, and you're so pissed at the world you need this place to make yourself feel cool. Another cyber tough guy.

You're a moron. You have no future. You have no chops.

Save us all the trouble and just take the gas pipe you dolt
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jun 2004

12 hr.. shit i pay the help that goat .. so the next time you talk out of you"re ass pull you"re face out.... yea you know guys like me. well you should were you"re boss... by the way you say fucktard.. good for you goat.... how old are you 42.. and still a bun boy you made mom and dad proud.... yea you got the chops..
                          long live van halen

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

12 hr.. shit i pay the help that goat .. so the next time you talk out of you"re ass pull you"re face out.... yea you know guys like me. well you should were you"re boss... by the way you say fucktard.. good for you goat.... how old are you 42.. and still a bun boy you made mom and dad proud.... yea you got the chops..
                            We TRIED to get you to know the difference between your and you're, but I guess you're just too fucking stupid even for that.

And still with the .........?

You HAVE to be the dumbest fucking moron in here. Seriously. Your entire post reads like a fourth grade meth freak.

Sucks to be you

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              We TRIED to get you to know the difference between your and you're, but I guess you're just too fucking stupid even for that.

And still with the .........?

You HAVE to be the dumbest fucking moron in here. Seriously. Your entire post reads like a fourth grade meth freak.

Sucks to be you
                              The second dumbest.first place gos to Joe thunder.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                The second dumbest.first place gos to Joe thunder.
                                it's a tie

I'm just dumbfounded. I had no idea people as stupid and pathetic as this mouthbreather owned computers. Why do idiots like this think it's cool to be stupid? Seriously. He's borderline retarded.

66 is obviously his IQ

Comment

Working...