X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockvanhalen66
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    We TRIED to get you to know the difference between your and you're, but I guess you're just too fucking stupid even for that.

And still with the .........?

You HAVE to be the dumbest fucking moron in here. Seriously. Your entire post reads like a fourth grade meth freak.

Sucks to be you
    to fucking bad goat ill type the way i want..................................... you like that shit broke bitch ....................................... you wish you worked for me so you could make the coin goat...you are just a bun boy goat................................ two burgers to go mother fucker.. you poor little bun boy............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    long live van halen

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

it's a tie

I'm just dumbfounded. I had no idea people as stupid and pathetic as this mouthbreather owned computers. Why do idiots like this think it's cool to be stupid? Seriously. He's borderline retarded.

66 is obviously his IQ
      my computer is paid for unlike you mother fucker.. i bet you rent the shit goat.............................................. ....
      long live van halen

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
        to fucking bad goat ill type the way i want..................................... you like that shit broke bitch ....................................... you wish you worked for me so you could make the coin goat...you are just a bun boy goat................................ two burgers to go mother fucker.. you poor little bun boy............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Thanks for proving my point.
        Here's some spare change for you.
        Buy a book

Yes, you may type in here anyway you want. Spelling errors and all. It's out there in the real world where you come up short [in more ways than one]

Listen to that little voice in your head. The one telling you how your life could have been if you only hadn't fucked it up so badly.

Sucks to be you
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

it's a tie

I'm just dumbfounded. I had no idea people as stupid and pathetic as this mouthbreather owned computers. Why do idiots like this think it's cool to be stupid? Seriously. He's borderline retarded.

66 is obviously his IQ
          He thinks we are playing a game with him.
          I think he gets off on this.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            It's all he has Dan.

Let him play big shot in here. Another Joe Thunder. Just about as bright too.

I just like watching him make an Idiot of himself, then watch everyone else pile on his ass. Which is alot like his day job, where his ass gets piled on quite alot.

Hey 66, don't hate me because I made it big, retired early, and now live the life you dream of.

Sucks to be you

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
              Foot Soldier
              • Jun 2004

Thanks for proving my point.
              Here's some spare change for you.
              Buy a book

Yes, you may type in here anyway you want. Spelling errors and all. It's out there in the real world where you come up short [in more ways than one]

Listen to that little voice in your head. The one telling you how your life could have been if you only hadn't fucked it up so badly.

Sucks to be you
              you 42yr old punch the time clock bitch...don"t be late they wil take time out of you"re pay broke bitch.. loungemachine i bet all you do is lounge you bum ..but look you can type like a fucking women. look on the bright side...
              long live van halen

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                you two homos are a game... oh danny boy the pipes the pipes.
                long live van halen

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

you 42yr old punch the time clock bitch...don"t be late they wil take time out of you"re pay broke bitch.. loungemachine i bet all you do is lounge you bum ..but look you can type like a fucking women. look on the bright side...
                  Sorry to disappoint you cockdrip, but I no longer NEED to work. Hence the name Lounge Machine. I live quite well off ASCAP royalties, investments, and have 2 homes in Seattle and on Oahu.

How's life in Rhode Island? Lot's of retired musicians kicking it there?

I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between woman and women, having not had any except your own sister.

Thanks for playing "who's the loser?" What's his prize Dan?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

you two homos are a game... oh danny boy the pipes the pipes.
                    You know the pipes all too well, don't you polesmoker?

I got to run, but it's been fun watching you prove your ignorance.

Sucks to be you

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

Sorry to disappoint you cockdrip, but I no longer NEED to work. Hence the name Lounge Machine. I live quite well off ASCAP royalties, investments, and have 2 homes in Seattle and on Oahu.

I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between woman and women, having not had any except your own sister.

you no longer play the skin flute ? go punch in bun boy it is you"re shift.
                      long live van halen

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jun 2004

yea we know you got to go .. well have fun at burger dirt.
                        long live van halen

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Rockvanhalen66,your prize is you get to meet up with the first place dumbass Joe Thunder.
                          I'm sure you and joe have alot in common.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

BTW,,You shouldn't stop taking your SMART pills,just read your posts.

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2004

hey dan
                              long live van halen

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

Working...