• Show
Clear All
  • Nerf Herder
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2004

Get real

Originally posted by Panamark
    ...cut the guy some slack,
    he is out there defending. It happened suddenly...
    Its too bad Sarge was suddenly set out to blunder for oil and invade soverign nations ...opps, I mean... " Defend America " (sorry for not using the "newspeak").

All he or anyone else had to say was that the shirts were not available until further notice, or we should expect an extended delay in receiving them, or just take them off the site for now. Speaking of which, why are they still available on the site?

I agree that shit happens, but you have had more than enough time to correct the problem now. Take some responsibility

Comment

• smaz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by motoxalex
      I am grateful to Sarge and the rest of the troops for defending the United States. Taking my $60 and advertising the hell out of T-Shirts on this web site that you all know you can't deliver on is just irresponsible. The devotion and love we all share for old skool VH and the guy being off to war doesn't change the fact that this is widely considered "stealing". I can only assume based on the other posts, that there is quite a cache of money sitting in a PayPal checking account for goods that weren't delivered. Here is the deal, if I send money via paypal, someone has to "accept" the receipt of the funds before it is transferred. You guys wasted no time in being on the web long enough to decide to go ahead and take my money via PayPal, whether you are in Iraq or wherever, knowing that you were NOT going to be sending me T-Shirts anytime soon. I love this site and I admire the work and the war is not the issue here. Y'all took my money and gave me zip. Not even a reply to my e mail. If you can get on the web and accept sucking the money out of my bank account, do me the courtesy of sending me an e mail letting me know the status of the goods that you actively TOOK my money for. I sent 8 e mails regarding the status and I either want my shirts or I wan't my money back.....now. I think that is fair. I think that is American. If I had known, unlike the poor suckers that can click and still buy T-shirts this very instant, that there is absolutely NO facility in place to make good on that order, then I WOULD NOT have surrendered my $60 bucks. Sorry that the Sarge is @ war, but this is not the behavior of a responsible person, wether they are figthing for this country or not.
      You'll get your shirt. Just shut up and wait for it. Sarge has something more important to do than ship a bunch of shirts out. Don't forget he's someone doing this out of there own personal time, rather than a company that get's the money and dispatches the item. Just be greatful Sarge gave you the opportunity to get one of these masterpieces.
      Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Working...