Cause I really do not know anywhere else to put this and I do not want to start nother blog somewhere right at this moment. I do have some Blogger profile I could put it on, but I do not feel like looking up the passwords. At least 3 years has gone by since writing on those. And one has Thomes hack marks all over it still.

Anyway, I was reading my past two entries. I wonder what I was writing that was so heavy. A blessing or curse of memory loss. I can tell from key words what the other one is about, I guess I knew then.... deep sigh. Hold please.
Anyway, I do not think he will ever know how much I loved him. I used to pray with him everyday, when I went to change the Prayer song, Julian said Thanks. It had to be, I could not keep going to astro with him.

I'll miss him deeply. Not that it matters, I suppose I wanted a physical relationship He did not.

Anyway the reason for the blog tonight: Study notes:
Things have changed a lot I no longer am in the Disability & Elderly housing. They had a clause in the lease that forbade cussing. They got me 4 time in one year. Reasonable enough, the feds are investigating them for Civil Rights Violations. They (the company) was quite dastardly to the elderly. I am the key complainant. It is the federal gov. It is moving along, but real slow. It is of no help at the moment.

I landed on my feet at a 2000+ 1935 juke joint shack at crossroads in Georgia. Mythic in't it? I had looked at this place before the disabled campus and decided to be sensible and go where the rent slid. I am now where I should have been. The community is supportive (or leaning my way). I like it here well enough, but I am lonely and that will not get any better.

I guess I will have to open a new entry for what I was going to take note of, I have babbled on here for quite a bit.

I am really having to hit the ground running. I stumbled a few times, mainly because of fake profiles of others. But now that i have someone that does not partake of tricking me, things are much better. Let the fake profiles commence and donate to keep the gags rolling for this generation and beyond!

Strong inclinations of like you, my jew- christian-muslim-buddhist boy,
yea, I always knew. That is my job, chichi.