X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

The Great Debate

Ok, it's been a while since I've posted, but since my career took off I honestly don't have time, particularly during the day. But this occured to me the other day: FORD, Jesus, and Satan have never actually addressed each other!! What are the odds!!

So I propose an introduction followed by a debate where the these three members actually talk to each and address each others views from questions posed the members of this board and forum. Now granted, it has been "speculated" that FORD is actually these alter-egos. But I feel this will put this debate to rest.

The rules are simple: Each member will be asked a question by a member who may choose to address whomever he wants. Once that question is answered, we move on to the next question. Only here, all three "candidates" can and is encouraged to address each other. We hope to come out of this understanding the positions of these fellow Army members. (And at the same time, quite possible, cause a schizoid embolism )

So without further ado, I LQ, as your host and commentator for this debate will begin by saying I'd like to welcome all three into this thread and see if they have any opposing views they would like to discuss. I mean, hey, it's Lucifer and Jesus, there's gotta be a some differences!

Let the debate begin!
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I've actually seen Jesus and FORD chatting in an old thread on DDLR, I believe.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm in.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Sure, what the HELL?

But I don't expect we'll hear from JC tonight. It's after Sundown on Friday, ya know.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

I don't know what's more pathetic than me or Satan home on a Friday night.

Ok...we're just lacking one more member and we await for His Holiness' Arrival.

Deities and their grand entrances.

Stay tuned!

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
            I don't know what's more pathetic than me or Satan home on a Friday night.

Are you kidding? No better place to be on a Friday evilning than beautiful downtown Sin City Hell!

Ok...we're just lacking one more member and we await for His Holiness' Arrival.

Deities and their grand entrances.

Stay tuned!
            Like I said, JC's a good Jewish boy, and you aren't likely to see Him on the Sabbath. We might want to try this later.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You can't pull out your Jesus puppet on friday night ??

Give me a break...

C'mon dude, give us a laugh...

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

You would ask the Messiah to work on the Sabbath??

To break one of his Daddy's own top 10 rules??

Guess I better get that fire pit ready for you after all

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

Everyone, Ford has a serious mental illness. That, or he is just a lonely little man who likes to get attention online by coming up with all these wild theories and multiple personalities.

Either way, we shouldn't come up with threads like to support whichever issue Ford's mind has been infected with.

(And, yes, I'm aware of the irony of my posting on this kind of thread saying these things).
                  "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Your biggest problem FORD, is that you take yourself way too seriously...

..and don't give me no thou shall not judge bullshit either...

It's nothing more that constrictive criticizism, from one friend to another...

Excuse my use of the word 'bullshit', as I try not to use foul language, even on the internet...

That's another area you could work on buddy, especially in thread titles...

Frequently I'm playing on these forums at some of my christian brothers and sisters homes, only to see you post the 'F' word in a title...

Not cool!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

FORD does take him self too seriously.....

Now. me on the other horn.... I'm 666% pure unholy fun

And if bad words offend your church friends, I hope you aren't surfing any Dick Cheney pages at their place.

Comment

• HELLVIS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Your biggest problem FORD, is that you take yourself way too seriously...

..and don't give me no thou shall not judge bullshit either...

It's nothing more that constrictive criticizism, from one friend to another...

Excuse my use of the word 'bullshit', as I try not to use foul language, even on the internet...

That's another area you could work on buddy, especially in thread titles...

Frequently I'm playing on these forums at some of my christian brothers and sisters homes, only to see you post the 'F' word in a title...

Not cool!

Actually, I could stand to clean up my act as well. I'll do my best ELVIS.
                        He throws a punch.
                        He swings. I duck.
                        His fat ass falls...
                        Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Haha.. Good man!

A clean tongue commands a certain amount of respect...

That foul mouth crap is a sign of ignorance...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Haha.. Good man!

A clean tongue commands a certain amount of respect...

That foul mouth crap is a sign of ignorance...

Elvis, go fuck yourself!!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• smaz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

Just look to see if there all online at the same time. You can only log in with one username at anytime on the site can't you?
                              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Working...