This is what is annoying->
I was talking to Andy Monday morning, it was early and he said jokingly “I have enough time to sober up for work.” Due to his and my history I am rather sensitive to such comments. I asked him if he drank on a daily basis. He took that question and went on a religion tirade I tried to interrupt a few times, but could not in a peaceable way. I finally was able to speak up and said that religion had nothing to do with the question. That I has pernicious anemia and b12 is horribly effected by alcohol. I try to use the diabetes and sugar explanation, but he could not see past religion.
Andy’s complete closed mind was appalling, if not annoying. I was preparing to attend Germany. And explained to my doctor the issue with Andy. She said, “maybe you could show him by example.” Though she is a hopeless romantic, the fact is I have died a few times due to the pernicious anemia. And Andy though religion instead of well being.
Which bring to another case in point, I did not mind his lack of religion. I never really questioned it, he was after all one of the most noble men I personally know. But Andy kept saying things like dream of me and other flights of romancism. This was most disturbing. How was I to dream of him if he had no understanding of esoteric? Did he really expect me to imagine a dream? Ok, I can imagine a dream, but why? Had he no concept of higher being?
During his rant, he managed to answer a question it seems he has issue with war. He was not able to understand the basic concept of everything is God’s, good and bad as we perceive it. I wish I could say I would accept his issues, however, I am not able to listen to someone say “dream of me” and them not be able to join me in a nonphysical plain.
I know I do not understand it all, nor can explain a lot. But I do know that I am empathetic. And expect at least a willingness to learn esoteric from an individual if they are going to hold a religion card. I just do not understand how he can imagine dogmatic principles to be the whole concept. I did not mind our relation to be pragmatic, however, I am offended when he expects a spiritual level of endeavorness.