I really do not know where else to document this. I made a hard copy (sop), and loaded it to the flickr to post it here. I for the most part have closed down the j’ville journals. I have not had cause to document something like this for a while. The IMs that went with this I documented my sop way at this time, which is to mail the doc through a service unless they are clearly notable then they go on the IM journal or the suspicious profile (gia) journal. The IM never hit either of those, not really. But I might drop it up there.
I have never seen this hack before. In addition, might not be related, but a female (the same one) keeps calling me and asking me what is my favorite radio station.
Anomalies :
I have not translated Spanish, if I ever have it has been so long I do not recall ever doing it. German I do some, but more Dutch than German. Russian I translate often. French is rare for me, but I did do one yesterday. Arabic is real standard fare for me to translate. But note the area that normally corrects misspellings is correcting the whole Arabic into English, very odd. When you click on it, It chooses German to translate, not so odd but notable. The letter soup, does not translate into anything. In addition, the same words remain word soup and translate into the same known words. In the IM he repeated back the English, and corrected it to his suiting.
Naturally, I have been getting letters asking how I am, so the IM really quite fits in. It was where the profile was from that caught my attention. I thought, it was just a scammer, maybe, but a misspelled word. And timings of exits and returns…
This is indeed an impressive hack, if it is a hack at all. It is anomalous.
Yes, I noted the en at the end of the url and retested with a clean url. It did not affect the odd outcome.

It is a large screenshot. So I am just going to link it.