X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Bible Bootcamp

I CAN SEE THE SHEEP PEN NEEDS DIRECTION...

MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP IS THE THING THAT WILL WORK ON THOSE THAT ARE INCORRIGIBLE.

I SAY LEAVE IT IN HITCHWORLD WHERE I AM MOD.

THAT WAY THE SHEEP PED MODS CAN COME OVER AND GET SPIRITUAL HELP TO DEAL WITH THOSE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH.

SOME MIGHT NEED TO BE SENTENCED TO MY AA ANONYMOUS PROGRAM, OR JUST ME COME OVER ON SUNDAY AND POST SUNDAY BIBLE VERSES. THAT WAY I CAN CATCH UP WITH THE PEN IN VIEWS...PLUS I'LL GUARANTEE YOU MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP WILL NOT FAIL. I MIGHT NEED ALinCHAINZ TO WORK WITH ME AS HE DOES IN THE WALL ON THIS...

AND FOR THOSE WONDERING...I HAVE ALL KINDS OF OLD ONE OF A KIND ANTIQUE DAVID LEE ROTH TAPES WHICH I PLAY EVERYTIME I GO SOMEPLACE IN MY TRUCK. I ALSO KNOW WHERE TO GO WHEN MY SS COMES THRU TO GET ORIGINAL ALBUMS AND EVERYTHING.

ALSO IF I MIGHT SUGGEST IF THAT DON'T WORK TO SENTENCE THEM TO LISTENING TO DLR RADIO AROUND THE CLOCK TO BRAINWASH THEM.
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

youre not a fucking mod and never fucking will be

cunt

Comment

• Model Citizen
      Full On Cocktard
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
      AND FOR THOSE WONDERING...I HAVE ALL KINDS OF OLD ONE OF A KIND ANTIQUE DAVID LEE ROTH TAPES WHICH I PLAY EVERYTIME I GO SOMEPLACE IN MY TRUCK.
      Antique?
      "As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree."-Katydid

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by flappo
        youre not a fucking mod and never fucking will be

cunt
        THAT IS TRUE IN PART BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CELIBATE SEVEN YEARS.

MY DADDY WAS A GOOD CLEAN MINDED MAN AND HE RAISED ME UP TO BE A STRONG GIRL. HE NEVER WENT TO CHURCH EXCEPT TO BRUSH ARBOR MEETINGS. CAUSE THEY TRIED TO COERCE HIM INTO GETTING SAVED AND MAKING AN ASS OUT OF HIM; BUT HE KEPT THE NEIGHBORS W/A LOT OF KIDS FED AND CLOTHED.

MAMA WAS ANOTHER STORY. SHE TOOK ME TO CHURCH EVERYTIME
        THE DOORS OPENED. I SANG FOR CHURCH FROM THE TIME I WAS 3 YRS OLD. MY LITTLE BROTHER PLAYED GUITAR.

I HAVE SUNG IN CATHOLIC CHURCH CHOIR FOR YEARS. AND I AM ABLE, READY AND WILLING TO START WITH FLAPPO TO TURN HIM INTO A NON FUCKED UP PERSON.

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

I VOTE FLAPPO INTO THE SHEEP PEN WITH COUNSELLING ON THE SIDE IN MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT DAVID LEE ROTH AND GOD....AND KATYDID.

AND HE MUST NEVER AGAIN WRITE A SUICIDE NOTE AND ATTACH PHIL THE STALKERS NAME TO IT.

OR HACK JOE ROGAN'S WEBSITE, OR THAT WILL BE ANOTHER STAY IN THE SHEEP PEN.

Comment

• fanofdave
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

katydid,

please demonstrate some christian behavior and
            refrain from using the "F" word, lady. please practice
            what you preach.

Comment

• fanofdave
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

there have been some interesting pictures of you being
              posted in here recently, katydid. whats up with those?

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
                katydid,

please demonstrate some christian behavior and
                refrain from using the "F" word, lady. please practice
                what you preach.

AND FAN OF DAVE WILL HELP ME IN THE BIBLE BOOTCAMP, AS WE ARE USED TO WORKING TOGETHER IN THE DUMP; HE POSTS SUNDAY BIBLE VERSES WHEN I CAN'T. PETE USED TO HELP ME UNTIL FAB SHOWED HIM HER TITS, THEN HE WENT CRAZY AND GOT DEMODDED....

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

THAT IS TRUE IN PART BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CELIBATE SEVEN YEARS.
                  This is why you've been celibate for seven years:

Now stay the fuck out of my Pen, bitch.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• fanofdave
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

katydid,

please get some professional mental health assistance.
                    at the very least, stay in your own threads and avoid the
                    chaos you create when you stray.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Katy,
                      I have to agree with fanofdave. You useing the "F" word was so HTPOCRITICAL. Seriously~ I hope you are in some NUT house. I'd hate to think you walk the same streets as our children.

I'd rather see the PEN back in main than see you having ANYTHING to do with it... Adding YOU to the mix will just KILL it.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        Katy,
                        I have to agree with fanofdave. You useing the "F" word was so HTPOCRITICAL. Seriously~ I hope you are in some NUT house. I'd hate to think you walk the same streets as our children.

I'd rather see the PEN back in main than see you having ANYTHING to do with it... Adding YOU to the mix will just KILL it.
                        At least I don't go around saying Dead or Alive is my boy. Can't you see he has a crush on you, and was wanting you to see his pecker? He has just turned 14.

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          This is why you've been celibate for seven years:

Now stay the fuck out of my Pen, bitch.
                          I'm gonna find out who blacked out my teeth and kick their asses. I have fillings, but they don't look that bad.

This Reeek person....who is he? (does anyone have a picture of him?) That's my Mike Myers inpersonation. Eat your heart out HITCH....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

At least I don't go around saying Dead or Alive is my boy. Can't you see he has a crush on you, and was wanting you to see his pecker? He has just turned 14.
                            If that fine young lad has a crush on me I am flattered. I am well aware of his age and his wanting to show his stuff was a JOKE. Creepy that you follow him so closly tho... (shutters :eek: )

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

I don't have time to mess with this piddly stuff, I gotta go post Sunday Bible verses, Fan of Dave is too busy showing his Godsmack pictures to Chelle.

Now I have a face to go with the Little Man With the Hammer...

Nice brown eyes...

Comment

Working...